Author Topic: Survey for class  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Survey for class
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 08:00:02 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Aloneness and lonliness arent the same thing either. I can be alone but not lonley. I can be in a roomfull of people ,and at my most lonley.

I have been alone, but seldom lonely.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 08:10:05 PM »
Weird how that works. I like socializing but alone time is an absolute necessity for me... a lot of it.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »
Kinda why ina way I hate playin out anymore,get them alone ina crowd things rollin around my head and end up drunker than fuck. Better off mostly by myself,playin in my kitchen. I grew up like that when I was real young,not a lot of tv,mostly listenin to the radio, playing one thing or the other...no headaches(unless my mom got into the act) . better times.sort of.

As far as a freinds with bennys thing goes ,that usually goes sideways too,one person wants more than the other.I just love the term fuckbuddies,cracks me up it does. Can you introduce someone as a fuckbuddy? like,"aunt rose,this is my fuckbuddy,cheryl........."or whomever....gotta love the english language.  I had a fuckbuddy for a while,we still cross paths socially from time to time ,just dont fuck anymore. Only reasons she and I never went past fuckbuddy are this.
    Shes fucking abrasive as hell,deliberatly rude.Nasty to people for no real reason. now we could go mountain bike like a mofo,get all sweaty,and grimy drink some and fuck like rabid monkeys.but we cant stand each other,except for in small doses. that and I know better than to get emotionally attached to a bisexual woman...the seamus university o hard knocks taught me that. The whole man/woman thing mostly escapes me anyhow,sometime I think Im bulletproof like "please what you gonna do to me aint already been done" other times I debate If I really want anybody anyways,if it even worth the effort.
 Maybe I really AM a fuckin' snake-in -the -grass, fuck I dunno.    I like when folks say shit like "you just havnt met the right woman yet" its all i can do not to call em stupid. Its like puuuhhlleeese,spare me that tired shit......talk to me like I been fuckin strippers for 30 odd years or somethin........I got no legitimate answers for my own situation,either Ill find what Im lookin for or I wont....
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2010, 12:03:36 AM »
Oh, Seamus. You crack me up.

"Hello, Aunt Rose, I'd like to introduce you to my Fuck Buddy..." Hilarious. I think I would die laughing if someone was honest enough to do that.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »
Samara; PERHAPS IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT because you Can do a thing, it doesn't follow that you Should do that thing!
J.O.M.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 08:47:34 PM »
Oh, JOM, I'm nothing if not observably appropriate in real life.... but still, can't I have an imaginary kick?

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 11:01:19 AM »
Samara...... No! and don't ask again. J.O.M.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »
just for starters.
I. for one am sick unto death of the word 'gender' applied to human beings. "Gender" is not a quality that humans may posess.
Gender applies only to words or phrases contained within a language. That's all.
Sex, howver, is a characteristic that humans and other animals posess. ie; One is either male or female, or very confused.
There are masculine characteristics ( not all good) and female characteristics (not all good) Fish, some of them, have a third sex, or hyper-male phase Ciclids, mostly) but we are not fish.
My concern here is not just one word, but the many who are so misused, so torqued out out of meaning as to be useless for communication.
Yours in curmudgeonliess and bittter cynicysm.
J.O.M. ::unhappy::
P.S. Gender hell, ain't got one. Feminine side.. ain't got one.I am a man, that's it. like it or not.J.O.M. ::unhappy::

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
chris rock said;
"Men don't have female friends, we just have women they havn't fucked yet. and women having a male friend is like a dick in a glass box. In case of emergency, BREAK GLASS!"
?©?€~¥@