Author Topic: Anyone else find it strange program staff moderate fornits?  (Read 8376 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Anyone else find it strange program staff moderate forni
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2010, 11:38:51 PM »
So I'd like an answer to why this is tolerated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2010, 12:12:09 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

Full disclosure!  :D

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 04:59:06 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

why don't you spend less time trying to get into the whooter's pants and more time trying to smash ridge creek? oh wait.. they scared you off.. to timid after your lawsuit went down the shitter.

or the whooter is telling the truth and you spent like 3 weeks max there.

hard to say with a loudmouth like you.

and the gatekeeper doesn't moderate me cause that is psy's detail. no conflict of interest that way or some lame shit.

so yeah, you and noney can go royally fuck each other with a large parcel of dildos.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2010, 05:20:46 AM »
che gookin wrote
"so yeah, you and noney can go royally fuck each other with a large parcel of dildos"

I've never come off at anybody here like that . Not ever. Nor will I.Your juvenille insults do not intimidate me. They do however reflect on you. Because therein lies the quality of your character as well as your vocabulary.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2010, 07:43:41 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
che gookin wrote
"so yeah, you and noney can go royally fuck each other with a large parcel of dildos"

I've never come off at anybody here like that . Not ever. Nor will I.Your juvenille insults do not intimidate me. They do however reflect on you. Because therein lies the quality of your character as well as your vocabulary.

you  aren't allowed to make any  judgments on character when it was you who  kicked off this whole pathetic frenzy about ex-staff moderating a web forum. When you conveniently, for  your own purposes I'm sure, overlook the fact that  the  moderator was a survivor of a program that was probably  far more psychologically  insidious  that your  little Seed faggotry.

The problem with you  is you  are acting like an asshurt bitch.  The gatekeeper cockslapped you  and you  you  are running to  catch up  to  protect your e-manhood.

So frankly, I don't give a flying fuck  what you think or say. Go  fuck yourself and  go fuck  that  little asshole buddy  robbie bruce as well. Both of you  cocksuckers deserve each  other for the  rampant faggotry  you've both unleashed on these forums with this bullshit about going  after a mod who is trying to do the  job he  was asked to do.

Don't think  I  forgot your attacks on  Deprogrammed you  sorry  son of a bitch. you  are calling my character into question when you are conveniently  ignoring  truths about a mod and  have attacked a woman who was lucking for support in a time of crisis.

Again, go fuck  yourself with  a huge bucket of dildos you piece of shit.

And don't worry  I'm sure psy  will be along one  of these days to ban me.  Fuck  if  I  care. Most of my  best work has always been when I was well proxied up.

:twofinger:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2010, 09:02:29 AM »
why don't you spend less time trying to get into the whooter's pants and more time trying to smash ridge creek? oh wait.. they scared you off.. to timid after your lawsuit went down the shitter.

or the whooter is telling the truth and you spent like 3 weeks max there.

hard to say with a loudmouth like you.

and the gatekeeper doesn't moderate me cause that is psy's detail. no conflict of interest that way or some lame shit.

so yeah, you and noney can go royally fuck each other with a large parcel of dildos.

I've got to say, I think it's adorable how much you think you know, yet are somehow wrong about everything. It sounds like somethings really got your panties in a twist. Maybe you should take a step back from fornits and focus on that. As bitter as you seem it wouldnt surprise me if a random killing spree isn't on your to-do list already. Get help soon son.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
Again, he started all this himself by screwing around with peoples posts in the first place.AS to your preocupation with dildoes, I can't speak to that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »
Besides I never knew he was ex-staff until he outed himself. What did he think would happen? This whole thing is on him, and all the insults that you can think of (even the ones with dildos) can't change that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2010, 09:23:46 AM »
che gookin wrote
"And don't worry I'm sure psy will be along one of these days to ban me. Fuck if I care. Most of my best work has always been when I was well proxied up".

I thought you had immunity
?©?€~¥@

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »
Wow!!!!!! What 24 hours will do to somebody. What's with all that foul language anyways. Somebody ought to git Sister Mary's ruler out here and start smacking some pee pee's. Let's be nice.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
They do Christmas in China, Che??

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2010, 06:19:38 AM »
Quote from: "heretik"
Wow!!!!!! What 24 hours will do to somebody. What's with all that foul language anyways. Somebody ought to git Sister Mary's ruler out here and start smacking some pee pee's. Let's be nice.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Danny,

I cuss at None-ya out of love. I cuss at you because you really are a piece sorry drunken miserable shit.

Go  fuck yourself.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2010, 06:20:30 AM »
che gookin wrote
"And don't worry I'm sure psy will be along one of these days to ban me. Fuck if I care. Most of my best work has always been when I was well proxied up".

Fuck if I know. I've been warned a couple times before. No worries, this has gotten so boring that I'm about done. I can't think up of insults like I used to be able to.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2010, 07:14:31 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
che gookin wrote

Fuck if I know. I've been warned a couple times before. No worries, this has gotten so boring that I'm about done. I can't think up of insults like I used to be able to.

Your system is lacking the chemical reaction between soda and alcohol.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »
Prolly the 20 mgs of prozac a day as well. You weren't kidding about management being a tough gig.

:suicide:

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "heretik"
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Danny,

I cuss at None-ya out of love. I cuss at you because you really are a piece sorry drunken miserable shit.

Go  fuck yourself.

You do not cuss a None ya out of love and if you believe that I would hate to see your girlfriend after you to had a fight. Her black eyes and broken jaw were out of love too, I guess. I have been here 2 months and you have shown your ass the whole time, not just to me either. Your wholesale abuse of anyone who remotely threatens you, is not some little nuance of your personality that can be overlooked. You enjoy abusing people and it doesn't matter who they are.

Yeah, OK, just for you Che,  I'll be drunkin motherfuckin DannyB. Happy now??
Merry Christmas