Author Topic: 3 Times Banned from Fornits - Whooter  (Read 6017 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
3 Times Banned from Fornits - Whooter
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:08:50 AM »
Better watch your compulsive behavior now, Whooter.  Or you can just start PMing me again.  How did that work out for you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: 3 Times Banned from Fornits - Whooter
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »
This should be updated.  It is now going to be four times.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
This should be updated.  It is now going to be four times.

:fuckoff:

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 11:05:51 AM »
You think it's funny now...just wait a while.  It's going to get waaaayyyyy better.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 11:53:37 AM »
You think it's funny now...just wait a while.  It's going to get waaaayyyyy better.

Well, I dont think it is funny, but I do think it is good that we forced you out of the shadows and now have to post in the OFFA and main forum.  I told you that I would close my PM's and force you to speak publicly.  The same thing happened to Troll control and you can ask him how he likes it.  He hasnt PM'd me in over a month.

Its better this way, DJ.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 12:34:51 PM »
Get it all out of your system now, Whootie.  Pretty soon you will be proxied up and lurking in the shadows of the OFFA permanently.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 12:36:42 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Well, I dont think it is funny, but I do think it is good that we forced you out of the shadows and now have to post in the OFFA and main forum.  I told you that I would close my PM's and force you to speak publicly.  The same thing happened to Troll control and you can ask him how he likes it.  He hasnt PM'd me in over a month.

Its better this way, DJ.

But we all know, don't we, that DJ and Troll Control are the same person.  Feigning ignorance isn't going to solve your dilemma.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »

Its better this way, DJ.

But we all know, don't we, that DJ and Troll Control are the same person.  Feigning ignorance isn't going to solve your dilemma.

So you are back to your old multiple Aliases again?  See that DJ, I closed my PM box to your raging posts and already you are coming clean with everyone here in the open.  Do you feel better now that you told everyone?

How many other aliases do you have?  

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 12:57:29 PM »
Good bye, "Dysfunction Junction"... Hello "Controlling Troll". Much more appropriate name!! lol

Whoops.  We have a problem, Whooter, don't we?  Getting a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach?  I bet you are...

You won't get off on a "technicality" here and your daddy's money can't buy you out of it either, like your many arrests in the past.  "Lewd and lascivious behavior with a minor," right?  ; )

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »
Good bye, "Dysfunction Junction"... Hello "Controlling Troll". Much more appropriate name!! lol

Whoops.  We have a problem, Whooter, don't we?  Getting a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach?  I bet you are...

You won't get off on a "technicality" here and your daddy's money can't buy you out of it either, like your many arrests in the past.  "Lewd and lascivious behavior with a minor," right?  ; )

You are holding up well posting out in the open, your stress level is rising a bit but in the end living without PM's will be good for you.  But we both know this is really getting to you, isnt it?   Your anger and personal attacks are starting to surface again.  But you dont have the PM's to resort to anymore do you?  lol

Just get it all out right here in the OFFA.  This is healthy for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 01:57:13 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Better watch your compulsive behavior now, Whooter.  Or you can just start PMing me again.  How did that work out for you?

:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 03:13:43 PM »
I didn't realize that his latest banning made a total of 3. Damn Whoot you have been bad! 3 bans does show a lack of self-control, dont you think? Maybe just a little. Don't even try to tell me it was all a conspiracy against you cause i read the PM that earned you you're most recent shunning. You had to gloat over your perceived victory over DJ and got yourself banned in the process. Yo, I don't think the OFFA section is gonna work out that great for you either. May want to reconsider everything.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 03:42:32 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
May want to reconsider everything.

:tup:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 03:46:26 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
I didn't realize that his latest banning made a total of 3. Damn Whoot you have been bad! 3 bans does show a lack of self-control, dont you think? Maybe just a little. Don't even try to tell me it was all a conspiracy against you cause i read the PM that earned you you're most recent shunning. You had to gloat over your perceived victory over DJ and got yourself banned in the process.

Its those dam North Koreans, I tell ya, they are out to get me......That banning was well worth it, Shaggys.  All the others were years ago and were overturned after the investigation, so technically I have only been banned once by my own choosing.  I would get myself banned again if I had to do it over again.

Yo, I don't think the OFFA section is gonna work out that great for you either. May want to reconsider everything.

You may be right, shaggys, but it is better than getting nasty PM's.  I would rather deal with the personal attacks out here in the OFFA so people can see his real colors.  DJ tends to tone it down in public so it is easier to take.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 04:36:13 PM »

What are you admitting to here DJ?  Are you also "control Troll", "Dysfunctional Yeoman", "RobertBruce"?  lol

You are finally starting to come clean!  Good for you, I told you that my locking my PM box would be good for you in the long run.  How does it feel to be out in the open with the rest of us?   Do you have the urge to attack someone, call them a douche, or do you still hold that back and reserve it for the PMs.  lol