Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 146044 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 08:07:39 AM »
*Bump*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »
:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2009, 09:30:14 AM »
Great thread.  Thanks for the information about Reuben.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
How did I know Whooter would refuse to post his many email addresses?  Lols.  He'll take accountablity some day I guess.  If he has nothing to hide, why is he hiding it so carefully?

A recap of some facts revealed by this thread:

1.  Whooter is not "just a parent," as he is involved in meetings with TTI players and trying to prove the "safety" of TBSs.

2.  Whooter made a trip to Chicago to meet with TTI players for his "statistical group" but he lied about it here saying he never went to Chicago.  Sadly, he was quoted from almost three years ago admitting to both items.

3.  Whooter and John D. Reuben have the same email address.

4.  Whooter has an extensive criminal history which disallows him from owning a firearm, which means he's either a convicted felon or spousal abuser (his son Max did claim in groups at HLA that Whooter abused his wife and Max thought Whooter was complicit in her death).

5.  Whooter claims to use different emails here on Fornits, but refuses to post them (obviously because of one in particular).

6.  Both Whooter and Reuben were arrested sevral times in Boston, MA and once in Ann Arbor, MI.  Coincidence?  Hardly.  

For all of the reasons above and the fact that Whooter lied through his teeth about all of these things he was subsequently caught for, people shouldn't listen to a word of what this common criminal has to say.  He just lies too much to believe anything at all.  Would you really want someone who has a criminal history like this to be giving advice to your family?  Placing your kid?  His business is all a big scam to get kickbacks from Aspen Education, currently known to be one of the most abusive family of programs in business today with two major closings last month for abuse, neglect and killing a child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »
Quote from: "PM Between TheWho and Concerned Parent from 2007"
Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program.  It worked for our family.  My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured.  I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it.  Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs.  If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision.  You can email me at

[email protected] to explore a placement option with your network.  I did not pursue the exchange thereafter.  I just saved it for times like this.  

That's some conclusive proof that Whooter / the who is John David Reuben

Guest, will you sign a sworn deposition for HEAL or ISAC about that PM being legitimate. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE?

I'm sure they'll include it in their Aspen Education Group section—given that AEG donates to STICC (saving teens in crisis) that Reuben feeds it bodies, and has a “fiduciary” role on its board—his antics here bear on the abusive cult.

HEAL or ISAC could even devote a section specifically to John D Reuben--his involvement in abduction, and torture and his actions here are significant enough for their own segment.

However do you look yourself in the mirror, John, being that you killed your son. How could you kill your own son? I guess your son "failed" the program, in your mind, huh?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2009, 11:33:31 PM »
Maybe i'm slow.  I'm scratching my head still trying to figure out what the smoking gun here.  Can anybody succinctly explain to the stupid ones here such as myself what exactly connects TheWho to this Reuben guy.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 12:17:58 AM »
If the above e-mail address was sent to the person using the name Concerned Parent, by Whooter, as is claimed, and that e-mail address was that of John Reuben, as is also claimed, then Whooter and John D. Reuben had the same e-mail address.  When these claims were put forward, Whooter immediately pretended that the poster had claimed that Whooter was Concerned Parent, a bit of flim-flammery in line with Whooter's other psychotic antics.  If the claims are true, then you're left to decide if you believe that Whooter and John D. Reuben had the same e-mail address but are two totally different people.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »
If the above e-mail address was sent to the person using the name Concerned Parent, by Whooter, as is claimed, and that e-mail address was that of John Reuben, as is also claimed, then Whooter and John D. Reuben had the same e-mail address.  When these claims were put forward, Whooter immediately pretended that the poster had claimed that Whooter was Concerned Parent, a bit of flim-flammery in line with Whooter's other psychotic antics.  If the claims are true, then you're left to decide if you believe that Whooter and John D. Reuben had the same e-mail address but are two totally different people.
Has Whooter challenged the authenticity of the PM in question?  Does Concerned Parent still have the original?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 12:27:52 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Maybe i'm slow.  I'm scratching my head still trying to figure out what the smoking gun here.  Can anybody succinctly explain to the stupid ones here such as myself what exactly connects TheWho to this Reuben guy.

You're not slow at all, just big. :) The smoking gun here is that John D Reuben and "the who" both use the same email address, http://whois.domaintools.com/savingteens.org

Quote from: "PM Between TheWho and Concerned Parent from 2007"
Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program.  It worked for our family.  My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured.  I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it.  Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs.  If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision.  You can email me at

[email protected].
 Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Quote from: "guest"
Going to deny this as well?  I never called you out on it before, but I held onto it just in case you wanted to deny later that you said it.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »
If Concerned Parent still has the PM, he/she could hand the login over to a neutral/trusted third party to verify the PM and make a screen-shot.  If the email addresses match and that PM was indeed sent by TheWho, i'd say that is indeed a smoking gun.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2009, 01:14:19 AM »
Concerned Parent hasn't logged in since Feb. 7, 2006. Concerned parent has also only posted about Thayer Learning Center. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3575

Accuser could have fabricated that PM. John Reuben's email address at [email protected] is not hard to find.

Do the ends justify these means?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2009, 01:29:46 AM »
No idea what that ends justifies the means business is about.  Reuben used his dead son to sell STICC.  If he's Whooter, it's explosive for STICC, Aspen and the TTI in general, if not he's just a scum-bag.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
If Concerned Parent still has the PM, he/she could hand the login over to a neutral/trusted third party to verify the PM and make a screen-shot.  If the email addresses match and that PM was indeed sent by TheWho, i'd say that is indeed a smoking gun.

There are a couple of ways to verify this (possibly):

1.   Have the owner (Robert Bruce) of the user-name “Concerned Parent” turn over the PM to a third party (as Psy mentioned)… Psy or Ursus would be a safe neutral party.

2.   If phpbb has a Delete (History) Table then this table could be viewed for the original post under my old user-name “TheWho”.  Ursus has control over this name now, but I believe I deleted the PM’s prior to transferring the account.

3.   If there is an old back-up of the database from one of the previous conversions or revision upgrades, this could be checked out.  I believe I kept all my PM's intact until the end when I handed the account over.

I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this or go down this path.  Posts like the published PM (above) does a lot of damage to those posters here on fornits who are dedicated to telling the truth.  There becomes such desperation here on fornits, sometimes, to discredit someone or a program and if the facts just do not support their belief or generate enough attention then they end up fabricating a story (like this one) to get people to believe them or even to convince themselves.

This level of deceit throws into question the validity of the other stories we read about here on fornits.  How do we know how desperate someone is (or how far they are willing to go) to discredit a program when we read their story after witnessing this ever increasing desperation to tie “TheWho” to this Reuben guy?

I think it would benefit Fornits and its readers to settle this and move on.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »
Quote from: "mjb"
Concerned Parent hasn't logged in since Feb. 7, 2006.
That's not quite true.  That's the joined date.  The last log in date is blank.  Not sure what that means.  It could mean that the person has no logged in since the phpbb upgrade, and thus the date is cleared, but that's just a guess.  Concerned parent could have written that pm.  There is only one way to know for sure but Concerned Parent may have various reasons not to turn the account over to a third party.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »
Hmmmm...let's see...whom would I believe about "telling the truth" and not "fabricating" evidence.  Not TheWho, for sure.  He logs in to try to make a gripe seem legitimate, but we all know he posts as dozens of different people every day and he has altered several quotes right in this thread.  He posts as "Mike Wilson" or whatever made up name he chooses for that post, he has posed a student at Hyde, as an EdCon, a therapist, staff member, etc.

So we already know that Whooter cannot be trusted for any information, but if he's so interested in being forthright, let's have all of his anon posts from the last two years linked to his account and then maybe the already honest poster (Concerned Parent) would be willing to reveal more.  But why should s/he when Whooter is hiding a whole walk-in closet full of skeletons?

Whooter claims he has nothing to hide, so let's see if he's lying about that, too.  If he refuses to let Psy link all of his posts, we all know he's hiding a lot.  He's been proved to be lying about a lot of things in this thread - proven lying by his own posts.  I can tell you right now he's interested in getting to the bottom of it and he will refuse to have any of his info released or to have his posts linked, but he'll sit here and demand it from others.  That says a lot about his truthfulness.

Why has Whooter resorted to trying to ruin someone's reputation rather than jst allow his point to be proven by linking up his posts?  Isn' t that opposite of what he's asking of "Concerned Parent"?  Sounds shady to me.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control