Author Topic: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll  (Read 13875 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2010, 05:16:30 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I think it's disgusting for a parent to pay themselves and line their own pockets by using the death of their own child as publicity for their business.

Like these people?  They put a picture of their dead child right on the web site.

Link

There are thousands of these foundations just like STICC and I think you are in the minority when you say people should not use a death in the family to raise awareness or help others.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2010, 08:54:07 AM »
Back on topic, please...

Quote from: "Troll Control"
This is the plain and simple statement, written by Whooter, that has set off this spate of trolling due to its reposting by me:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
When is this supposed to take place?

Well the  announcement takes place after the lawyers sign off on the deal, but they usually wait until the transfer is ready to take place.
The legal transfer typically takes place at the beginning of the new quarter (or fiscal year).
So based on this I would expect the announcement would come at anytime and the transfer could occur on Tuesday October 1, 2007 or early January 2008.

How is it that you are in a position to have knowledge about the acquisition of HLA?

I apologize for being vague, I have a fiduciary duty which prevents me from speaking in any specific terms in this area and can only comment on information which is first made public by either party involved,  this could be misconstrued as Tipping

Whooter made this statement several years ago and subsequently auctioned off his account, rendering him unable to change this information he wants nobody to see.  The fact is that he said it of his own volition and was bragging about it.  

The problem is that if everyone knows about this fiduciary duty, Whooter feels like five years of his time here posing as "just a regular parent" have been wasted, and indeed they are.

When I started quoting this post and linking to it, Whooter got increasingly more upset and now spends all day every day being my personal troll in various guises: Whooter, SUCK IT, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, John McCain, et al.

My purpose in quoting this damning statement is twofold: one, it exposes Whooter for who and what he really is, a figure whose income is derived from Aspen Education; and two, to draw him out of his carefully crafted image to expose him for the desperate Aspen Education troll he is.  Both objectives are complete.

Watch as Whooter logs in and out with his various sockpuppets, accusing me of abusing and raping children because he has been definitively linked to Aspen Education and its systemic abuse problems.  It's interesting to note also that Whooter accuses me of the very things that Aspen Education programs have been being shut down for recently. He is simply trying to project qualities onto me that have been legally proven against Aspen Education.

Industry people always squeal the loudest when they've been stuck in the wallet.  Look at this piggy squeal.

This is a desperate troll, folks.  Whooter/SUCK IT/et al is an exemplar of the people to whom you might have entrusted your child's welfare at Aspen Education programs.  If their marketing people behave this way, doesn't that provide a window into their corporate culture and strategy, as Ed Con Tom Croake recently exposed on his FamilyLights website?  Even Ed Cons who make their living referring kids to Aspen are turning on it due to their recent spate of killings, abuse and neglect resulting in facility closures. This is how Aspen Education employees behave in public.  Now just imagine how they behave in private, behind closed doors, alone with your child.  Think about that for a while.

Caveat emptor, parents.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control