Author Topic: Psy Has Pulled This Twice  (Read 4070 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Psy Has Pulled This Twice
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I bet I am next on the hit list because I will not tolerate Crazy Jane and Froderik to throw up all over me...Fornits keeps ruining its own reputation daily, just daily. The most insane thing of them all is I actually agreed with Che which is a miracle within itself.

1.  I don't see where Frod did anything to you personally.  What I did see him do was post an emoticon to show his frustration at the level the attention whoring has risen to by all parties over in the Elan threads, which I think the majority of us share.

2.  Fornits isn't ruining its reputation.  A few posters have made it damn near impossible to carry on a conversation at all, let alone a civilized one.

3.  Che is actually a pretty smart cookie.  I don't always agree with the way he gets his point across, but he does make good ones quite regularly.

Have a good weekend guys.....I'm outta here! :cheers:  ::poke::  :jerry:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :beat:  :o  :spam:  :fuckoff:  :deal:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »
How the hell do I keep getting myself mentioned in these situations?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 08:00:35 PM »
Also, psy and I worked out our differences in private in order not to create a larger situation over Ajax. I'm fine with how he handled things and agree that he acted correctly. He also agrees with some of my points and I owned up to speaking poorly of him on the forums. So whatever is being done here with my previous comments know that you are doing so without all of the story.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:55:06 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 09:47:53 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:55:27 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »
Anne wrote:
3. Che is actually a pretty smart cookie. I don't always agree with the way he gets his point across, but he does make good ones quite regularly.
[/color][/b]

Che wrote:
How the hell do I keep getting myself mentioned in these situations?
[/color][/b]

Che wrote:
Danny, you are quite possibly the stupidest motherfucker to walk the planet earth. I'm going to encourage you to fall off the wagon as quickly as you can. At least crawling into the nearest bottle will make you sound semi-lucid for a change. Ajax never has been one of my "little" buddies. Don't even presume to lecture me on what I can and have done when you know that little about me.

That last sentiment alone is why nearly everyone here on this forum holds you in absolutely utter contempt as a complete walking sack of fucking shit who ought to be tossed with the nearest trash.
[/color]

This is what were talking about Che. You don't think before you type. Stop reacting.

Che wrote:
Also, psy and I worked out our differences in private in order not to create a larger situation over Ajax. I'm fine with how he handled things and agree that he acted correctly. He also agrees with some of my points and I owned up to speaking poorly of him on the forums. So whatever is being done here with my previous comments know that you are doing so without all of the story.
[/color][/b]

The damage you created was already done.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 11:33:57 PM »
Pointing out that you are a sorry sack of shit isn't at anyway at all damaging to Psy.

:twofinger:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 11:56:26 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Pointing out that you are a sorry sack of shit isn't at anyway at all damaging to Psy.

:twofinger:

Throw away the shovel.