Author Topic: Public School and Program Abuse  (Read 34262 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Public School and Program Abuse
« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »
Where were these hot teachers back when i was in school?? That's what I wanna know.

I would have loved it if certain TILFs had tried me...  :nods:   :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 15, 2011, 03:44:29 PM »
Chicago Teacher Sentenced for Molesting Football Player
January 13, 2011

Kathryn Vail-Wesley, a former private school teacher in Chicago, has been sentenced to two years of sex offender probation after admitting she molested a 17-year-old student.  The 24-year-old teacher received the sentence after she pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated criminal sexual abuse for the late 2008 incident involving the teen.

Vail-Wesley sexually assaulted the victim both at her home and in her classroom at Chicago Hope Academy, according to Cook County prosecutors

The case drew headlines in 2009 when the victim's mother revealed her son was forced out of school following revelations of the assault.

School officials refused to comment on the case when questioned by reporters.

"Chicago Hope Academy doesn't discuss school affairs in public," principal Mike Laneve told CBS affiliate WBBM. "We do that for the protection of the children and the families."

The then-star football player's mother said she was given an ultimatum a few days after the sexual assault allegations came to light.

School officials told her "that this was the last straw,'' recalled the player's mother, who asked not to be named. "He wasn't welcome back, that I could either take him out in good standing or they would expel him."

The mother said her son can be "mouthy," but she didn't know of any serious discipline problems at school. She eventually sent her son to a public school in Chicago's western suburbs.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 16, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
Police: NJ substitute teacher drugged, raped male student
January 16, 2011

A Vineland man who works as a substitute teacher sexually assaulted an 18-year-old high school student after giving him "two small, round pills" during a post-Christmas party that also featured steady drinking, prosecutors said Friday.

The assault took place in the bed of the teacher, 27-year-old Remarno O. Chambers, who hosted a party at his State Street home Dec. 26, prosecutors allege.

The victim "immediately" lost consciousness after taking the pills, only to awake later as Chambers began to rape him, Cumberland County First Assistant Prosecutor Harold Shapiro said Friday during a bail hearing that offered graphic details of two incidents in which the educator is accused of illegal sexual contact with male teenagers.

The prosecution also divulged Chambers offered one pill to the second alleged victim, who is 17 years old, but the teen did not take the drug. Chambers molested that victim last May, authorities said.

Shapiro also disclosed detectives confiscated prescription drugs and marijuana when they searched Chambers' house.

After hearing the allegations, Cumberland County Superior Court Judge David Krell lowered Chambers' bail from $250,000 cash to $150,000 cash or bond. The state did not make "a compelling case" for the higher bail figure, Krell said.

The hearing offered the first public look at Chambers since his arrest in Vineland on Jan. 6. Authorities have charged him with aggravated sexual assault and aggravated criminal sexual contact.

Chambers was a substitute teacher at Vineland High School at the time of his arrest, but neither of his accusers attended VHS at the time of the crimes allegedly committed against them.

Defense attorney Wayne Powell said in court Friday that newspaper reports last week about Chambers' arrest in the sexual assault case involving the older teen might have led to the second complaint, suggesting it was unreliable.

Powell also claimed the existence of a witness who was in Chambers' bed the night of the more recent incident and can refute the allegation. He did not identify the witness.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2011, 07:22:32 PM »
Plainfield teacher charged with having sex with student
Woman and boy, 16, found in vehicle behind store, police say
January 05, 2011

A Plainfield North High School teacher charged with having sex with a 16-year-old student behind a store was ordered Wednesday not to have unsupervised contact with anyone under age 18.

Ashley M. Blumenshine, 27, of the 4000 block of Nutmeg Lane in Lisle, was charged with criminal sexual abuse after police said she had sex with a Plainfield North student on Tuesday night in a vehicle behind a department store on the 11800 block of South Illinois Highway 59 in Plainfield.

Police Chief Bill Doster said officers approached the scene about 6:20 p.m. when they noticed two suspicious vehicles "at the end of the lot away from anything else.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 18, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »
MS girl said coach demanded oral sex

Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011

A 14-year-old Albuquerque Public School student said a basketball coach at Tony Hillerman Middle School told her to perform oral sex on players. When she said no, he allegedly terrorized her. According to the police report, Tomas Vargas -- who's also a teacher's aide -- admitted it all.

The 19-year-old college student has worked at APS for five months.

The girl said she went to the basketball coach's office earlier this month to ask to be the team manager. She told police she was shocked when Vargas told her to perform oral sex on three boys. She said Vargas told her she needed to perform the acts to get the job.

When she said no and tried to leave, she said Vargas chased her around the room, grabbed her by the neck, and forced her head into one of the boy's laps. The head coach was not in the office at the time.

The boys confirmed the girl's story, telling police they thought Vargas was joking at first. They also told police the 19-year-old coach had made comments about girls at the school, calling some of them "hot."

Vargas told police he knew what he did was wrong, but said he sometimes forgets he's dealing with middle school students.

Vargas is on paid suspension during the investigation. He will go before a Metro Court Judge Tuesday on charges of false imprisonment and attempted criminal sexual penetration.

He will also have his APS disciplinary hearing Tuesday. He could be fired for his actions.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2011, 07:01:32 AM »
Sunday School Teacher Charged With Molesting Teen
January 19, 2011

A Gwinnett County Sunday School teacher has been arrested for allegedly having sex with one of his students.

James Benjamin Harris, 33 of Lawrenceville, was booked into the Gwinnett County jail Tuesday night without bond.

Police told the Gwinnett Daily Post Harris met the student, now 14, three years ago at Brookwood Baptist Church near Lawrenceville. The student's parents told police the student-teacher relationship increased in recent months.

The boy's mother said Harris sent her son explicit text messages on a cell phone Harris gave him as a Christmas gift. The two also went on trips together, police said.

Gwinnett County jail records show Harris faces six felony counts of child molestation and one felony charge of enticing a child for indecent purposes.

Link

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 19, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »
I'll ask again since I've never gotten an answer.  This website is dedicated to the TTI.  What the hell do public schools have to do with the TTI?  More deflection and distraction.  Shocking!  ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2011, 12:20:33 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I'll ask again since I've never gotten an answer.  This website is dedicated to the TTI.  What the hell do public schools have to do with the TTI?  More deflection and distraction.  Shocking!  ::)

This thread includes abuses from Public school and Programs.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Yes, I get that.....but why?  This website has nothing to do with public schools yet you insist on cramming them in here.  Why?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »

Yes, I get that.....but why?  This website has nothing to do with public schools yet you insist on cramming them in here.  Why?

It gives us all a feel for how much abuse is out there.  I am looking at the risks of sending kids to public school and programs alike.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »

It gives us all a feel for how much abuse is out there.  I am looking at the risks of sending kids to public school and programs alike.

Like I said.....deflecting attention away from programs.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 19, 2011, 12:35:23 PM »

Translated:  You dont understand.

Just skip over the threads that are over your head, Anne, dont get yourself worked up.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
work to consume
« Reply #282 on: January 19, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »
On the other hand, if you look at the origins of the public school system, you realize public schools and programs seem to have a certain amount of things in common with one another.. (I'm thinking of the stuff I've read by that ex-teacher from Brooklyn.. that it was set up by leaders of the industrialist class to control the minds of the young..)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 19, 2011, 01:42:57 PM »

Translated:  You dont understand.

Just skip over the threads that are over your head, Anne, dont get yourself worked up.

Oh please.....don't flatter yourself.  I understand quite well.  You don't come near "working me up".  That would be like getting worked up over a Palin-American, a/k/a, retarded kid.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: work to consume
« Reply #284 on: January 19, 2011, 01:45:27 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
On the other hand, if you look at the origins of the public school system, you realize public schools and programs seem to have a certain amount of things in common with one another.. (I'm thinking of the stuff I've read by that ex-teacher from Brooklyn.. that it was set up by leaders of the industrialist class to control the minds of the young..)

Agreed, but at least they're not isolated from the outside world or any touchstone thereof.