Author Topic: HOOOOOOOOO BABY...  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
HOOOOOOOOO BABY...
« on: October 14, 2010, 08:23:53 AM »
One of my Chinese coworkers, sweet little thing who goes by the Engrish moniker of Lily, gave me some "special" tea. My hands haven't stopped shaking and I feel like I could shag three women at once while doing backflips.

GOD DAMN...

Wow...

Just gotta find 3 women who wouldn't mind doing the wild thing at the same time with me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »
:timeout:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:58:57 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: HOOOOOOOOO BABY...
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 12:34:49 AM »
Here in China, weed really can be a killer.

:)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Here in China, weed really can be a killer.

:)

No weed in china?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 07:32:05 PM »
Selling of drugs in China can be a magical transition to a celestial body via the Chinese Police Execution Bus. Buying of drugs in China can equal a earthly experience with the soil and sun in a delightful all expenses paid rehabilitation camp (and I don't mean rehab in the sense of Betty Ford Clinic Rehab either, I mean Chairman Mao fuck you in the ass rehab).

Enforcement is variable depending upon your guanxi with the authorities and the size of your bankroll.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »
Selling of drugs in China can be a magical transition to a celestial body via the Chinese Police Execution Bus. Buying of drugs in China can equal a earthly experience with the soil and sun in a delightful all expenses paid rehabilitation camp (and I don't mean rehab in the sense of Betty Ford Clinic Rehab either, I mean Chairman Mao fuck you in the ass rehab).

Enforcement is variable depending upon your guanxi with the authorities and the size of your bankroll.

Wow,  that really sucks.  Is there like no weed in China?  What do people do besides drink?  The young people must light up at least.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 07:58:55 PM »
Oh there is weed, lots of it, just a policy of executing dealers and an uneven enforcement of the laws against foreigners. As for things to do in China, ample loads of prescription strength drugs sold over the counter.

It's a pill poppers worker's paradise.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »
Oh there is weed, lots of it, just a policy of executing dealers and an uneven enforcement of the laws against foreigners. As for things to do in China, ample loads of prescription strength drugs sold over the counter.

It's a pill poppers worker's paradise.

Are the over the counter drugs expensive?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:24 PM »
Quality control is an issue, but for prices are cheap. True story, one of the teachers I had working for me got himself a case of the, "OMG MY PISS BURNS" and he slunk his way into my office and told me all in a tear filled confession.

After I laughed at him for ten minutes I got on google and did some googling. We found that he was suffer from gonorrhea, most likely, as the burning occurred while he was urinating and showed up after he had unprotected sex a few weeks before.

Google indicated he needed a mega dose of 3000 mg of some antibiotic that i can't remember what its called followed by a 10 day course of doxycycline. I went and picked up both for him for a total of 10 dollars. He was fine 2 weeks later and once he got home he was tested properly and found to be clear of any embarrassing social diseases.

I still rip on him about it on facebook a year later the silly bugger.

As for me, I use an anti-inflammatory called diclofenac for arthritis and other issues that tend to crop up with the weightlifting I do. Costs me about 3 dollars for a weekly supply. I was considering starting up prozac for awhile, but decided against it. However, the price for the prozac at the place I found it was dirt cheap, something like 10 to 15 dollars for a month's supply.