Author Topic: What Programs Teach About Homosexuality  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: What Programs Teach About Homosexuality
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 12:25:53 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

That doesn't say "people thought that.......".  It says "they started having sex with each other in SF which caused the Aids Virus".

If that's truly not how you feel, fine.  But the way you posted it sure reads that way.

It does read that way if you only look at the sound bite.  If you read the whole conversation and also notice at the beginning I indicated this was how people thought in the 1960's.  If you read the discussion leading up to and after this post you will see my position on this issue.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

That doesn't say "people thought that.......".  It says "they started having sex with each other in SF which caused the Aids Virus".

If that's truly not how you feel, fine.  But the way you posted it sure reads that way.

It does read that way if you only look at the sound bite.

No, reading this whole post......

Back in the 1960's the word Gay was a slur. They were not accepted at all and were referred to as fruit cakes or as a birth defect of some type. They would marry woman and have kids because that was what was accepted of men in those days. They started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.

it still sounds like that's what you are saying.

If you read the discussion leading up to and after this post you will see my position on this issue.

I'll take your word for it that you don't really believe that.  I was just saying that the post....the entire post....made it appear that you did.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 01:10:17 PM »

I'll take your word for it that you don't really believe that.  I was just saying that the post....the entire post....made it appear that you did.

The individual post did, but if the person posting it had been honest he would have supplied a link so that the people could see the post in context with the discussion.  DJ didnt want people to see this because they would have realized how I feel towards the subject and what I was trying to communicate with my post.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 01:15:30 PM »

The individual post did, but if the person posting it had been honest he would have supplied a link so that the people could see the post in context with the discussion.  DJ didnt want people to see this because they would have realized how I feel towards the subject and what I was trying to communicate with my post.

No, I read the whole thread.  It still appeared that you were saying that you felt that Aids was caused by gays having sex.  Again, I'll take your word that you don't really believe that because I think you're smarter than that, but your post did appear that way, intended or not.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 01:41:36 PM »
Back in the 1960's the word Gay was a slur. They were not accepted at all and were referred to as fruit cakes or as a birth defect of some type. They would marry woman and have kids because that was what was accepted of men in those days. They started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.

Anne, did I miss something here?  It's pretty straightforward.  Whooter explained how gays "started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease."

This is not only insanely ignorant drivel, it shows very well how programs teach about homosexuality.  Whooter has claimed in the past to have a college education, but I never met anyone with an education of any kind that believed nonsense like this.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 01:51:54 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

Anne, did I miss something here?  It's pretty straightforward.  Whooter explained how gays "started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease."

This is not only insanely ignorant drivel, it shows very well how programs teach about homosexuality.  Whooter has claimed in the past to have a college education, but I never met anyone with an education of any kind that believed nonsense like this.

Anne, see the company you keep?  This is why sometimes I believe you two think along the same lines.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 01:57:07 PM »
Well, for one, we both (and every other reader too) know you have fabricated your entire story here and posed as more than 50 different people.  We think alike in that respect I guess.

I fabricated a son

Yes, we know.

I admit that, Anne

Yes, that's the source of all the trouble you are now trying to spin/lie your way out of, but it isn't working.  Once you admit to making up a fake family, I don't think anyone would give you the benefit of any doubt.  I'm sorry this has happened, but you really did it to yourself and have nobody but yourself to blame for it.

What else did you fabricate?
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 02:55:28 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

Anne, see the company you keep?  This is why sometimes I believe you two think along the same lines.

Then shame on you.  I don't "keep" any company here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 03:03:10 PM »
What I'd really like to know is how exactly the act of gay sex "created the AIDS Virus," John.  Can you explain the science behind your conclusion that gay sex "created the AIDS Virus"?  The "unwashed masses" like us lack the cognitive horsepower to understand your scientific theory and need it explained for us.  You might be up for a Nobel after this, John.  Pretty exciting, no?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 03:34:41 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
What I'd really like to know is how exactly the act of gay sex "created the AIDS Virus," John.  Can you explain the science behind your conclusion that gay sex "created the AIDS Virus"?  The "unwashed masses" like us lack the cognitive horsepower to understand your scientific theory and need it explained for us.  You might be up for a Nobel after this, John.  Pretty exciting, no?

::) Alright, alright.  I called him on it, he explained it.  We're free to accept his explanation or not.  Do you really want to spend your time arguing with him on this?  Your talents are much more useful elsewhere.