Author Topic: 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead at own hand  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: 1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead at own hand
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 03:55:39 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Shut the fuck up. You can't make up your mind what you want to say.

Touchy, touchy there Danny.  Did I strike another nerve?  Poor thing....you're having a rough day, huh?

Especially when he is not there.

Well, he's with clients right now in the other room, so I guess technically you might have a point.

Thank You for being honest.

No problem

Quote from: "DannyB II"
You were asking questions. Hmmmm...all along I thought you were judging.

So you can't read in addition to not being able to write.  Good to know.

No, I wasn't wearing a skirt, I was naked.

Now that IS a scary thought.  :eek:

You should not be anything, just listen, Anne.

I'm trying but you're not really saying anything, other than tossing what you think are insults.

Instead of taking this so cavalier, you really should listen, your relationship is not going that well. I know you like to spin it like everything in your life is great but we know better. It can't be, why would you be spilling all this crap if it was.

I only reserve this "crap" for people like you DannyBoi.  I have more respect for Whooter than I do you.

Not everything in my life is great.  One of my cats is refusing to use the litter box and the roses I planted aren't doing well.  I don't have my father's green thumb.  But in general, I'm a pretty happy girl.  Thanks for your concern.  :seg:

You on the other hand have made some children's lives hell as well I'm sure a husband.

Boy, I really MUST have hit a nerve with you.  

Work Anne, go back in and get to work, your bleeding all over me.

You can always choose to stop responding.

This fits your self centered personality to the Tee. I was referring to your soul.

Ok

Well, you have time to ridicule, promote your victimization and gloat about yourself. I thought you could spare a few moments here to explain.

Not for you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 04:05:34 PM »
Back to the issue at hand, bullying has gotten out of hand and it's not just in schools.  It's become part of the culture (as evidenced by our resident staffer DannyBoi).  

If we all as parents teach our kids that bullying is wrong and more importantly, lead by example, we'd be a much better off society.  Unfortunately, the LGATs and the like have become very popular, especially in the corporate world and it just creates and encourages this sort of crap.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »
Man, so many potentially good threads (like this one) turn to shit because....well i don't know exactly why, to tell you the truth; I can't even bring myself to read through it all..