Author Topic: Aspen Parents Go the "Extra Mile" - To Commit Fraud  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Aspen Parents Go the "Extra Mile" - To Commit Fraud
« on: September 14, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »
Aspen seems to indoctrinate the parents of the kids they incarcerate at their facilities very well.  In spite of Aspen's abysmal record for safety and efficacy, inspite of the many deaths they caused, in spite of facility closures for ritualized sexual abuse, child abuse and neglect, unreported rapes, etc. the "Aspen parents" are still willing to go the extra mile to have more kids enrolled and abused at the hands of one of the most notoriously bad TTI program families.

Here is an Academy at Swift River parent pretending to be a kid who "graduated" from Aspen Ranch.  Notice at the end of this fabricated testimony by this phony "student" he implores people not to "tell me I'm lying" as well.  But, he was lying.  Lying through his teeth and pretending to be a "happy kid" very proud of his "Aspen Ranch graduation."  When this ASR parent's posts were linked to his user account, the fraud was exposed.

Quote from: "Whooter"
I just recently left Aspen Ranch (during the July parent week), graduating as a Rider. I was there for over 16 months! The substance abuse counselor was my primary therapist! I had a lot of problems going there, personal as well as a fucked up family. I've now ben home for 3 months and am doing great. I haven't relapsed or really even considered it.

Aspen was a great place! We didn't get pizza from the local place once a week, but we did get it on parent week and for special occasions. The food wasn't great but it was certainly bearable (and I'm picky!). The staff was AWESOME (most anyways), they were very caring and devoted. There have been MANY changes in staff and rules in the past 6 months there as well, so check it out! Sure I had my rough times, everyone does! I would defenitely recommend it if you're kids having a rough time, but be sure to check it out before to see if you think your kid would be a good fit.

And to whoever posted about seeing kids doing pull-ups with a man with a radio....he was the personal trainer! I was in Personal Training for over a year there and it helped a lot! I've never heard a complaint about PT, kids can sign up for an extra fee through a past navy seal who really pushes you hard! And there's a LONG waiting list.

Thanks, and please no one tell me I'm lying....when I left I was 2nd in seniority out of everyone there at the time! And to those parents who have kids there now...I wouldn't doubt if I knew them!

If Aspen programs are so great, why do Aspen parents have to be on a survivor website fabricating identities and stories to make Aspen look good?  Sadly, this didn't work out in the end after this poster was proven to me an unmitigated fraud, like Aspen Education.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: Aspen Parents Go the "Extra Mile" - To Commit Fraud
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 09:31:40 AM »
:whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 10:59:56 AM »
More fraudulent fabrications from Whooter to promote Aspen Ranch.  He pretended to be a "successful grad" in this episode.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 12:28:47 PM »
More fraud from the Fraud Machine.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 12:34:44 PM »
Grow up, DJ.  There is a link to the original post.  Tired of attacking The Gatekeeper?  lol

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »
Grow up?  You, the guy who

Quote from: "Whooter"
I fabricated a son

are telling me to "grow up?"  You still have imaginary friends and even imaginary family.  You need to grow up or go have a tea party with your fabricated children.  You're as phony as Aspen's marketing!
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer