Author Topic: Program Parents - Locking Up Kids for What They Do?  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Program Parents - Locking Up Kids for What They Do?
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:23:28 AM »
It seems to me that program parents tend to be pretty messed up people.  I know many who had their kids locked up in "parent chioce" kiddie jails to have someone else "fix" what they did to their kids.

Most of these kids have problems because their parents are lousy and punish those kids for modeling the behaviors in which they see their parents engaged.

Case in point:

Quote from: "TheWho"
I've smoked about 20 bongs so far today and taken 7 Vicodin and 80 milligrams of adderal. I'm Really Stoned.  It took me 45 minutes to type this.  This is the only shit I read and Frod keeps the boun daries defined

Yeah, no wonder this guy's kids can't function in society.  They had to be locked up for doing what their daddy glorifies.  Sad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Program Parents - Locking Up Kids for What They Do?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:31:39 AM »
3/10

at best.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 12:08:40 PM »
Hey, Whooter smokes 20 bongs a day, takes 7 vicodins a day and also takes adderall.  And he glorifies it.  When his "daughter" took drugs he had her locked up in a program.  I think it's a pretty fair point.

I've dealt with a lot of program parents who were cokeheads, drunks, promiscuous, etc.  Then they turn around and put their kids in a program for the same stuff.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »
How does one "smoke 20 bongs a day"?

On a serious note, I can't stand the hypocrisy of parents taking Adderall and then freaking out when a kid smokes a joint.  One is a potentially addictive stimulant (speed) and the other is a fucking plant.  Which is more dangerous?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 12:35:03 PM »
I can only guess that Whooter has a large collection of bongs at home and he smokes 20 of them daily in between popping the Vicodin and the Adderall.  

I think the main point, though, is that Whooter gets high on illegal drugs and abuses Rx medication then has his kids locked up in kiddie jail when they do what he does right in front of them.  Hypocrisy?  Yes.  Sad?  Yes.  Egomaniacal?  Absolutely.

it's sad, but Whooter is very much like other program parents I have dealt with.  They all blame the kids first and conveniently forget how they get high and glorify drugs and that their kids are only doing what they model.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 10:59:02 AM »
Whooter has denied for years that this post, under his username was written by him.  It’s now clear that he did write it and was dealing mescaline.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
On 2005-11-22 14:10:00, LittleCat wrote:

"

On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drugs are fucking GREAT!  I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on.  I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."

That is true!! I started smoking pot in high school and after 3 years I moved onto Mescaline (brown organic rocks!!). I think the pot raised my awareness and made me smart enough to realize that I needed to move onto better stuff. I still smoke pot once in a while, but after I wake up, some days, and rmember I blew my paycheck on coke I feel really stupid. Maybe I should stick with pot and work on getting my G.E.D. I wish more people would write articles like that, it makes me feel better about my choices and shit.

Thanks for the post"

Ahhh, LittleCat the active coke addict pontificating as to why KIDS need programs.

Dude, I took my own time to read ALL of your posts this morning.  After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.  I don't know how else to break it down for you.

You doggedly support abusive programs that have killed children in their care, but also admit to being a cokehead and a dope smoker.  Did you ever think maybe YOU'RE the reason your kid got so incredibly fucked up? Maybe you were just a bad parent, as is the case with SO MANY of these kids locked up in kiddie jails?  Looks like you need some treatment, pal.

Lay off the coke for a while and get your life together, then maybe we can talk.

So, there's the contemporaneous quote of TheWho with the full text, but take a look at how he cleaned it up later:

On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drugs are fucking GREAT!  I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on.  I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."
Thanks for the post[ This Message was edited by: TheWho on 2006-02-18 11:12 ]

This is the only post in the database on this date and this exact time - Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:10 pm.  Posted by TheWho and later "cleaned up" by TheWho, who apparently doesn't want the world to know about his coke use, etc.

Now you can see why Whooter gets so upset when I post his quotes.  I called him on his bullshit lies when he first got here and he has been trolling me ever since.

Dysfunction Junction -- I think you read enough of my posts to know I did not write that, but whatever, I guess you had to justify having Antigen do all the work, post what you will, I can take it.

Oh, yes, you did, Whooter.  You sure did.

This guy is a fucking mescaline dealer and still locked up his kid for skipping school and smoking pot:

Quote from: "Whooter"
...a friend and I went in halves on some Brown organic Mescaline. I put in $100, spent one night breaking it down into hits, put the word out and made $700 in 2 weeks and we barely cut it down.

I guess in this warped mind dealing mescaline is less of a problem than smoking weed and skipping school.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control