Author Topic: SPLIT - program punishment diets (Whooter and Max complaint)  (Read 887 times)

Offline Evil WWASP

• View Profile
SPLIT - program punishment diets (Whooter and Max complaint)
« on: September 15, 2010, 12:03:59 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter, John David Reuben?"
I agree for the most part. But if a kid screws up and is on restriction or whatever then maybe he doesnt join the pizza party or ice cream social.

Quote from: "Maximillian/Suck it WWASPie staff/parent whose name was leaked by Well proxied"
But when I think of all the people around the world starving right now, they would consider the punishment diet a great feast, so it's all relative. It's all relative, since we are all used to getting great food in any quantity we want. So for me to complain about the diet makes me feel spoiled , out of touch with the real world, so I don't think it was an issue really. I'd rather be in a program getting a bean burrito, than in Africa starvinv to death wishing for anything to eat.

Here are two sample, off topic, derailing posts made by trolls in this thread. John David Reuben(whooter's real life identity, it's said) derails by changing the topic to that of whether its wrong to refuse youth opprotunity to attend "ice cream socials on restriction" instead of ongoing degradation through being given disgusting, poor quality, innutritious or hard to digest foods. This was deliberate as Reuben was corrected regarding the topics' nature multiple times. WWASP parent/staff, maximillian/suck it, derails this thread by turning the topic into that of whether youth have the right to complain about being fed poorly when there are people dying from starvation in africa, invalidating abuse.

So, the topic of punishment diets is turned into how kids don't have the right to complain about being fed poorly, and whether its wrong to deny them the right to participate in"pizza night."(which is infantalizing and abusive anyway, considering the context) Whooter and WWASP mom repeat their message for two pages, derailing the original topic.

Their posts are the relentless, play-book, insulting, techniques of derailment and trolling that drive off survivors, and the sort of posts that moderation should be used to stop.

I alerted a moderator to these posts. They will not be deleted. Sadly, it seems that fornits is the "same' ol", plus new unnescessary cencorship. I had hoped for better, though understand the mods, dealing with a lot of stress, do their best as they see fit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Nutraloaf - program punishment diets.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 12:19:33 AM »
Quote from: "Evil WWASP"
I alerted a moderator to these posts. They will not be deleted. Sadly, it seems that fornits is the "same' ol", plus new unnescessary cencorship. I had hoped for better, though understand people do their best as they see fit.

Neither Whooter nor Max have derailed the thread.  They're discussing dietary issues related to program punishment and what constitutes punishment.  You are free to debate that but if you want to bring up a rule violation, please use the report feature like I politely asked you to do (otherwise I consider the public request a derailment in itself, as it then become a discussion of rule violations).  This is not the "same ol" fornits.  I intend to fully allow people to express their opinion and if you think Whooter and Max are crazy or insensitive, feel free to express how you feel.  I will not, however, deny them the right to express their opinions.  Rule by law, not subjectivity, is the only way to be fair to everybody.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)