Author Topic: New Forum Rules - Whooter in Violation Already  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
New Forum Rules - Whooter in Violation Already
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:24:49 AM »
Here is Whooter's first blatant violation of the new posting rules (from the "considering full moderation" thread):

Quote from: "Troll Control"
This thread is about "considering full moderation" and the following post is on that topic and is not a derailment of this thread.

Quote from: "psy"
I'm not deleting the last two pages just to prove a point like AuntieEm said. I've warned both Whooter and DJ. What they've both done is the definition of derailing.

Here we have an official admin warning for derailing at 1:33pm.

I created the following thread in the OFFA to discuss this topic as psy requested at 2:08pm.

Then we have Whooter derailing this thread yet again after he was just warned a few posts back over three hours before.  He was also warned via PM about his violation of the rules.  The new thread was available for this discussion for several hours already, but Whooter made the decision to flout the admin's warning and admonishment and continue to derail this very thread again.

Quote from: "Whooter"
So we have proven once again that DJ fabricated his screen shot of my many posts to him within an hour.  You tried this before, DJ, and failed miserably when you screwed up the dates.
This time I outed you by having my "so called" hundred plus PM's (per day lol)  verified very easily by Psy and you ran off.  We all watched you.

I will say it again, Psy has my permission to verify the number of PM's I have made to you (or to anyone) , and review any folder in my PM box and report on anything he likes.  I have made about 9 PM's since I took on the name Whooter.

Will you do the same thing DJ?  Are you willing to have that screen shot verified that states I sent you all those PM's on Wednesday the 8th of September and the hundreds of others that you claim?

This is the 3rd time you have avoid this request.  While Psy is in there he can also view the Mitt Romney post that you have concern with.

If you really want the readers to know the truth this is a fair request I believe.

I have forwarded this case of blatant violation after fair warning to psy.  According to the rules psy laid out yesterday, Whooter must be banned for this offense.  For some reason Whooter has historically gotten away with this behavior, but now we will see if the admin will be willing to enforce their own rules now.

Please chime in with your thoughts.  Should the admin let Whooter break the rules yet again without consequence, or should the admin stand behind its new rules and enforce them as they have said they would?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: New Forum Rules - Whooter in Violation Already
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 09:18:41 AM »
Look, DJ, I am not going to respond to you until you clear up the PM issue.

After you agree to let Psy verify your claims that I sent you 100's of PM's a day and also verify the screen shot that you falsified showing I sent you all those PM's on Sept 8 2010 then we can move forward with other topics.  This will also allow you to settle the Mitt Romney post also.

Give it some thought.  Until then you are free to post in here 'til your hearts content.  I will check in from time to time to see if you decide to let the Admin settle it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 09:30:12 AM »
I don't negotiate with trolls.  This thread is about your rule violations.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 11:26:13 PM »
DJ. Please don't accuse me of not enforcing the rules.  If he sent you a PM after the "restraining order" went into effect, i'll punish him.   I told you i'd check your PMs if you consented to it (i'd have to log in as you, changing your password temporarily in the process).  You never wrote me back.  If you want me to do that, i'm more than willing to.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 12:53:58 AM »
Seriously, psy.. take this drama to pm. Don't even give these clowns any air time on the forums.