Author Topic: .  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: New Fornits Rules/Constitution [Ratified]
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 03:09:11 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Well I'm sure there is somebody else reading this that saw it. I doubt they'll speak up against the group, but at least that person/people reading this get an idea how truth is obscured on fornits in the service of the group.

I already said, if I fabricated that screen image, then I agree to be banned. Will Froderik agree to be banned, if he is lying about making that post? Surely he would take this opportunity to get rid of me, why is he reluctant?

Give it a rest, Maxie.  :fuckoff:  :roflmao:

So that's a no, you don't agree to that then. Hmm, I wonder why that is?

Blah blah blah blah... LIAR!!!!  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »
Yeah. Let's get back to the topic.  If you two want to fight it out, take it to OFFA.  Both of you.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Yeah. Let's get back to the topic.  If you two want to fight it out, take it to OFFA.  Both of you.

I think it's interesting that Froderik can get away with calling me a jerk, and a liar in the moderated section of fornits that has rules against these sort of things. If the rules are going to enforced differently depending on who is violating them, this should be known to posters here.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »

I think it's interesting

I think it's interesting that you're constantly changing the title of the threads.  I think it's interesting that you created a hoax, trying to make it look like someone on Fornits was blackmailing you when it was you, in fact, blackmailing yourself (a little nutty, IMO).  I think it's interesting that changed your name from SUCK IT to Maximilian.  I think it's interesting that you've been proven to be a liar over and over again.

Wow....changed the thread title again??  Make up your mind man!
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »

I think it's interesting that Froderik can get away with calling me a jerk, and a liar in the moderated section of fornits that has rules against these sort of things. If the rules are going to enforced differently depending on who is violating them, this should be known to posters here.

Max.  There is no solid definition of attack or insult at the moment.  Wait until I come up with one, and i'm not going to consider "jerk" as a violation of the rules.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 03:19:42 PM »

Max.  There is no solid definition of attack or insult at the moment.  Wait until I come up with one, and i'm not going to consider "jerk" as a violation of the rules.

Fair enough. Froderik must of thought jerk crossed the line, since he deleted that post while I was typing my reply. Did you know if you quote someone and they delete the quote, that post you were working on won't be allowed to post? That is why I resorted to a screen shot. I look forward to when the rules are more clear cut so we know what is allowed or not. Perhaps I'm wrong, and this will help fornits, I will have an open mind.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 03:20:57 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I think it's interesting

I think it's interesting that you're constantly changing the title of the threads.  I think it's interesting that you created a hoax, trying to make it look like someone on Fornits was blackmailing you when it was you, in fact, blackmailing yourself (a little nutty, IMO).  I think it's interesting that changed your name from SUCK IT to Maximilian.  I think it's interesting that you've been proven to be a liar over and over again.

Wow....changed the thread title again??  Make up your mind man!

I'm elated you take so much "interest" in me, if you'd like I have a e-newsletter you can subscribe to. It has all sorts of "interesting" things in it you might find "interesting".

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: Froderik violates rule #6
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 03:24:55 PM »
So much for the cleaned up version of SUCK IT to act with any kind of dignity. Maxie has constructed another of his zany hoaxes for us to devour. No thanks Max.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »
Do us all a favor and ignore my threads. I don't need personal stalkers like DJ is to Whooter, thanks.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »
Do us all a favor and ignore my threads. I don't need personal stalkers like DJ is to Whooter, thanks.

Listen, Maxie -- you post on here, you "put yourself out there."
People will reply to your posts all they want to. It's not for you to try and tell them what to do.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 03:38:04 PM by Froderik »

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »
Like I said, feel free to ignore my threads. It will be better for everyone, thanks.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »
You are all being a bunch of fuckhead cocksuckers who ought to be shot in the parking lot and having your bodies donated to medical science.

Fucking morons.

^that's an attack.

And warn me all you want. I don't particularly give a shit.