Author Topic: Has Whooter Spammed Your PM Box?  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Has Whooter Spammed Your PM Box?
« on: September 09, 2010, 02:08:06 PM »
He spammed mine regularly up to and including this morning, using his "Mitt Romney" account.

If Whooter has spammed your PM box or has attempted to deny you of Fornits' services by flooding your PM box, please contact the admin.  They have affirmed that he will be banned for this activity.

I have two things to be happy about today: 1.  If Whooter PMs me ever again, he'll be banned.  2.  If he never PMs me again, I will not have to delete dozens of his spam PMs every day.

WIN - WIN.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
Re: Has Whooter Spammed Your PM Box?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:38:04 PM »
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=31116 (DJ) originally started this thread

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 02:40:15 PM »
That's not Whooter doing that. I get the same crap, that's why I turned off my PM's a while ago. It's the resident schizephrenics who didn't take their meds.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 02:42:28 PM »
Quote from: "aliciakeys"
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=31116 (DJ) originally started this thread
DJ asked to have his name changed.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 03:03:00 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
That's not Whooter doing that. I get the same crap, that's why I turned off my PM's a while ago. It's the resident schizephrenics who didn't take their meds.

No, it's Whooter.  It was verified by the admin and Whooter has been warned not to continue to PM me or he will be banned.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

No, it's Whooter.  It was verified by the admin and Whooter has been warned not to continue to PM me or he will be banned.

:moon:  :rofl:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 03:28:43 PM »
Yet another lie Max/SUCK IT? Wow, you are busy today.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »

Not true again, DJ, Psy indicated that screen shots can be altered and that if you want to resolve future issues with PM's they will need to be viewed personally by an admin.

I know you will run away again but if you still insist that I have PM'd you hundreds of times in one day, flooded your PM box or even if I have sent you more than 3 or 4 in the past year I am free to have my PM's verified by the Admins... are you willing to do this?

Can we verify your claim that I sent you several PM's on September 8th 2010 as you claimed in your screen shot?  Do you give the admins permission?

(This is the 4th time I have asked and you have run away)  .....  This will resolve your Mitt Romney question also and any others you have.

Just respond to this post with a simple "Yes"  and we can get it done......  or you can run again your choice.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »
Who would use Mitt Romney as a sock name anyway?

:suicide:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 05:30:40 AM »
Yeah, Mitt Romney is Whooter's alias.  He has used over 50 aliases here in the last year.  Pretty sick obsession, no?

And Psy placed a "PM restraining order" on him that if he PMs me again he'll be banned.  That's why he's apoplectic out here now - his PM flooding has been cut off and he's mad he can't continue to harass me.

If, as he claims, he's not under threat of banning for PMing me, let him send me some more and we'll see what happens.  He won't do it and risk his fornits-centric lifestyle.

Fire one off Whooter and let's see how it shakes out.  Otherwise, shut your hole.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 07:31:55 AM »
Yeah, Mitt Romney is Whooter's alias.  He has used over 50 aliases here in the last year.  Pretty sick obsession, no?

And Psy placed a "PM restraining order" on him that if he PMs me again he'll be banned.  That's why he's apoplectic out here now - his PM flooding has been cut off and he's mad he can't continue to harass me.

If, as he claims, he's not under threat of banning for PMing me, let him send me some more and we'll see what happens.  He won't do it and risk his fornits-centric lifestyle.

Fire one off Whooter and let's see how it shakes out.  Otherwise, shut your hole.

Ha,Ha,Ha   Psy caught you photo shopping the PM's that you posted. Whoops, You got outed big time, DJ.  He also told you that any more crying about PM's  would have to be resolved by looking at the PM's themselves because of your altering of them.

Now, I'll ask you for the 5th time.  Would you like psy to verify your claim that I sent you those 100 + emails a day?  Verify that I sent the emails on your screen shot?  you will also get to resolve the Mitt Romney post?

or are you going to run away again?

I love this part when you run, DJ.... all you have to do is say yes and I will ask psy to look at both of our PM accounts... I have only 9 for the whole year!!  

lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:33 AM »
Like I said, Whooter, if what you say is true, just send me a PM and see what happens.  I'm not a scary black guy you met in jail, no need to soil your skivvies.  I'm only going to turn it over to Psy.

I see "0 new messages" Lols.  I think someone is just a little upset that their trolling has to be full-on public now.  No more PM spamming.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 08:43:14 AM »
Some more evidence of Whooter's Mitt Romney alias PMing me.  Will this guy ever stop harassing me with his 50+ aliases??
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 08:50:05 AM »
Ha,Ha,Ha   Psy caught you photo shopping the PM's that you posted. Whoops, You got outed big time, DJ.  He also told you that any more crying about PM's  would have to be resolved by looking at the PM's themselves because of your altering of them.

Now, I'll ask you for the 6th time.  Would you like psy to verify your claim that I sent you those 100 + emails a day?  Verify that I sent the emails on your screen shot?  you will also get to resolve the Mitt Romney post?

or are you going to run away again?

I love this part when you run, DJ.... all you have to do is say yes and I will ask psy to look at both of our PM accounts... I have only 9 for the whole year!!  

lol

wiggle, wiggle  DJ.  We both know you will not say yes....  Just a simple "yes " so we can show everyone that you faked the photo shot. Your avoidance of this post clearly shows the readers the truth.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 08:55:30 AM »
Some more evidence of Whooter's Mitt Romney alias PMing me.  Will this guy ever stop harassing me with his 50+ aliases??

After this last one, Whooter is afraid to send any more.  I wonder why??  He should quit trying to have psy fight his battles just because he's cranky that he has to troll me out here in the open.  What a weakling.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control