Author Topic: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook Page  (Read 6153 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook Page
« on: September 09, 2010, 01:48:33 PM »
Remember how Whooter always gets bent out of shape about posting people's personal information?  Do you remember the outrage?  Well, it's phony outrage.  Whooter complains vehemently about "outing" people on Fornits.

Unless, of course, that person is a survivor of program abuse.  Then they're fair game for Whooter.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Here we have Whooter "outing" a program kid, posting his name, picture and Facebook account.  I thought Whooter was "against" this type of behavior?  I guess not.

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: "Guest"
Can we get a photo of Peter Dunbar up? Thanks

Mike Dunbar

That is pretty fucked up.

Yes, it is.  It's really fucked up.  And Whooter did it with glee.  He has contempt for abused kids and "outs" them here regularly, including their personal information, pictures and social networking accounts.

I wonder wht Whooter's excuse for this "outing" will be?  Will he ask us to deride and denounce him?  Will he ask to be banned as he should be?  

Or will he try to lie about it and divert attention from what he did to this kid?

I think we all know what will happen.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook P
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »
This is how "program supporters" actually treat kids in their care.

Just look at what this guy did to this kid who was a victim of ASR.  Anybody who claims to have been victimized by a program gets "outed" on the internet by TTI trolls like Whooter.  Let this be a lesson to you, parents.  People like Whooter don't give a damn about your kids.  They use them as pawns in a dirty damage control operation when they speak out about being abused by a program.

Here we have Whooter "outing" a program kid, posting his name, picture and Facebook account.  I thought Whooter was "against" this type of behavior?  I guess not.

Mike Dunbar

Yes, it is.  It's really fucked up.  And Whooter did it with glee.  He has contempt for abused kids and "outs" them here regularly, including their personal information, pictures and social networking accounts.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

Just look at what this guy did to this kid who was a victim of ASR.  Anybody who claims to have been victimized by a program gets "outed" on the internet by TTI trolls like Whooter.  Let this be a lesson to you, parents.  People like Whooter don't give a damn about your kids.  They use them as pawns in a dirty damage control operation when they speak out about being abused by a program.

Wow, that's really fucked up that he would do this.  ::puke::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
I've been asking him to explain his actions, Frod, but he refuses to address it.

No retraction or apology to this kid yet, Whooter?

Why did you do this to a kid who never did anything to you?

That's a freakish and sick thing to do especially when you always lie and say you would never do it.  You did it.  To an innocent kid, no less.

Why did you use this kid as a pawn in your sick game of "discredit Fornits" Whooter?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 02:32:55 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Still hasn't gotten back to you why he did this, Frod?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 02:39:24 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Still hasn't gotten back to you why he did this, Frod?

Nah....his typical M.O. is to ignore things like that in the hopes that it will fall off the main page and few people will see it.

No getting around it....that was one majorly fucked up thing to do and there's no excuse for it.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 03:00:45 PM »
We'll just have to keep asking Whooter to explain his aberrent behavior until he let's us know his reasons for putting this kid's private, personal information out there on the internet for everyone to see.

What gets me the most is his feigned indignance false righteousness.  He acts all offended in public, but in private, when he's anonymous, when he thinks he can get away with it without consequences, this is what he does.  

Oh yeah, and accuse posters of raping children and sexually molesting their own children.  Let's not forget those gems from Whooter.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »
Those are some pretty hefty allegations there. I hope Whooter will make an appearance to address this situation soon.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »
Well I don't think it can be any worse the  what you three do here everyday, can it. Froderick, you jump in and out of threads at your leisure, insulting Whooter same as you, Anne. Most of the time with lackluster evidence. Troll Control, you derail, flood and argue for days and weeks with Whooter, constantly trying to bully him or out his personsal information.
Just saying guys, you are no different then Whooter. Please do not ask us to believe you folks hold the higher ground either.
Your trolling right along after the chum as anyone else here.
Oh and shagadelic comes in with his brand of derailment, let me jump on the band wagon. Like being asked a question by one poster is not enough, NO!!!!! Maybe we can have Anne, Frodo and Shaggu ask also, this makes it more significant, The Folks Who Could Not Shoot Straight. (Pun intended)
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 03:36:29 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:40:00 PM by Joel »

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »
Im just sayin, if these charges are true then my boy Whooter is guilty of a serious lapse in moral judgement here. I just want to hear him address the situation and that is derailment Danny? Please explain if you can.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 05:31:55 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Im just sayin, if these charges are true then my boy Whooter is guilty of a serious lapse in moral judgement here. I just want to hear him address the situation and that is derailment Danny? Please explain if you can.

Yes, it is derailment, if you are being disingenuous with your line of questioning. This whole episode happened a long time ago.
I am just pointing out in the past how you 3 members in particular have railroaded whooter before. It seems one of you comment on a topic then one after the other has to repeat the assertion, accusation or whatever and it becomes a gang-bang.
This is not necessary and you know it. Your question you so seriously want answered has already been asked and answered. You may not like the answer but Whooter mentioned he gave his answer.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:10:14 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 06:08:23 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

If you are really interested you can go back and read the thread, Shaggys,  I was being trolled then and am being trolled now.  My name isnt Peter Dunbar its another one of DJ's/Bruces fantasy attacks the same as they think I am John Reuben now  (it changes every few months).  I was being trolled so I trolled back and found a kid with the last name of Dunbar, first name of mike so I used that.  The kid isnt a survivor and there is no personal information posted.  Its a random facebook search result.  It was funny at the time, but a reader would have had to be involved to find it humorous now.  The name of the thread was "TheWho's true identity"  started by none other than my personal troll "Dysfunction Junction" (He was posting under the alias"My Two Sons" at the time trying to sell my identity here on fornits to the highest bidder).  So you can see the whole thread was set up as an attempt to out me.

Go back and read for yourself and see what you think.  I am open to discussing it if it turns out to be important to you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 12:06:34 AM »
It was funny at the time

Almost as funny as me sharing your online antics with those from your day to day life. Talked to Max much this week John? The clock is ticking. Your hypocricy only motivates me.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 09:53:01 AM »
Remember how Whooter always gets bent out of shape about posting people's personal information?  Do you remember the outrage?  Well, it's phony outrage.  Whooter complains vehemently about "outing" people on Fornits.

Unless, of course, that person is a survivor of program abuse.  Then they're fair game for Whooter.

Mike Dunbar

I wonder wht Whooter's excuse for this "outing" will be?  Will he ask us to deride and denounce him?  Will he ask to be banned as he should be?  

Or will he try to lie about it and divert attention from what he did to this kid?

I think we all know what will happen.

Well, we asked Whooter to explain himself and he did.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Its a random facebook search result. It was funny...

So...after all of Whooter's crying about putting people's personal information up on Fornits because of all of the nasty consequences of doing so (as explained by Whooter), Whooter took this poor guy who shares the same name and age (and could definitely be this kid for sure) of an ASR kid and put it up on Fornits hoping something bad would happen that he could blame on "Fornits."  

This is a pretty lowdown thing to do to this guy whom Whooter says is "just some random guy" but shares the same name and age as an ASR kid.  For whatever actual reason, Whooter put this poor sap's personal info and picture up here on Fornits and represented him as an ASR kid (this was the topic of discussion at the time) for the stated reason of "It was funny."

Not so funny for the kid whose personal information you planted right where you say he would be abused for it.  Whooter uses Fornits as a tool; a means to an end.  And he used this poor kid as a tool in his sick little game of "discredit Fornits by any means possible."
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control