Author Topic: i wonder if different places can have different philosophys  (Read 2125 times)

Offline reformed12stepper

• View Profile
i wonder if different places can have different philosophys
« on: September 08, 2010, 08:52:57 PM »
I have been reading some pretty disturbing things about teen challenge not just here but on other website. I know it exists here (In australia) and know one of 2 people who did it here and who describe something nothing like its american counterpart. It is obviously pretty capital C christian so obviously not for anyone who is not a full bible protestant christian and I have no idea of how professional the staff are so I dont want to sound like it's cheer leader. But the teens who are going there dont live in at least in my home state (or go to some bizarre foster home) and the day is much less structured. I think there is a voluntary live in program for adults and i dont know much about it. if anything they seem to be more about evangelizing which is annoying for the general public but not necessarily harmful to those doing it. Are there any people who have been through one of Teen Challenge's international programs(not in north america)? Was it similar to what has been described here or more in line with my understanding of it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »