Author Topic: an appeal to none ya, et al.  (Read 1727 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
an appeal to none ya, et al.
« on: August 29, 2010, 03:13:25 PM »
An appeal to None ya, greg, stripe , even Stack, any and all.
None ya, I read your post where you said you had done 'county' time. well, I;m familiar with 'county'. In my experience, it ain't a lot of fun, and it can be dangerous as hell. it caused me to reflect, some.
As I look back, i see the cast of inevitability. High risk jobs, and high risk entertainments, a high stakes life, with attendant high cost.
None Ya, you (or I, might have committed our felonies, not sayin', jus speculating) However, our various felonies were as fleabites compared to the felonies of the seed and seed supporters. I might have been guilty of fighting and stealing and drug use, and grand theft auto.(it's a long story, i was directed to do so, My employer was a complicated man, a Nicaraguan Somozan Col,) (It's stealing I regret) However, However.
What baffles me is the scope and range of the felonies committed by the seed and seed supporters. That i know of, includes planting evidence, witness intimidation, bribery, subornation,rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment, fraud, uttering,child abuse/ child neglect, battery, false utterance to law enforcement, Jury tampering, real estate fraud, and on and on....
This guy dies with an estate in the million range, and no one is called to account? Insight please perspective please.
Ever the Annoying One, Yours in perpetual Irritation, J.O.M. ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: an appeal to none ya, et al.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »
Who said i committed a felony?
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 05:43:14 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Who said i committed a felony?
:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :seg:  :seg:  ::OMG::   ::OMG::  ::OMG::
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 06:41:32 PM »
none Ya!
My Gawd man, allow me at least a LITTLE poetic licence, will ya? No one said you'd committed a felony, that was a putative statement.
I more or less, maybe might have in a tentative kind of way have alluded to felonies that I might have committed or perhaps heard about. Entirely hearsay, and that from  a defective mind in an unsavoury character. Unreliable. My gawd man, I've committed far worse crimes while in federal employ. Just put me under oath, jack. ::unhappy::
However, However, I also know that the seed targeted the children of the prominent, and that they ( barker) actively sought access to Viet-vet with drug problem... That's what had Gov. Askew so concerned.
Perspective?
Yours In irrasciiblity. And Jackass-ness
J.O.M.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 09:14:23 PM »
I was found in contempet of a court order to complete the seed.The court even gave me credit for my time in the program
+ 10 days in the county jail. No hard time. Thank god. My parents had nothing to do with me being in the seed. It was the BRILLIANT idea of my public pretender.
?©?€~¥@

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 03:20:26 PM »
See man, there's my damn point! a public pretender, Like wow, how'd he get on that bandwagon, huh? Connect that with morphonius and
all the rest, see where it leads. Ugly my friend, ugly indeed.
yours in obstreporousness,and mule-ish misbehaviour.
J.O.M.