Author Topic: DANNY BENNISON  (Read 6122 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 07:06:51 AM »
Diane

I don't remember him, I never even herd of him, and I remember alot of peep's from back then and i would have rememberd him or at least herd of him.I didn't mean to lash out at him so hard but,back in Elan when one of us was going through a Ring a Paddelling, or a GM,or we saw one of our good freinds get dragged around the room bleeding only to be put through more hell, we couldn't say nothing, we couldn't say Hey stop hitting him/her, or stop the screamming ,let him/her go. We were kids, we were scared we were over powerd. But now I know for myself Iam not a scared little girl anymore and I'am not over powerd and scared to say STOP the shit when I see some one being disrespected. Felice,Mark Matt and Sharon should be commened for all the effort you all have put into closeing down Elan.I know one thing that sure make's me feel good we can now defend ourself's against people like Danny.Thats all I have to say folk's I love you all. NAMASTE
about 5 months ago

Thank you for dragging another of your victims here to testify Danny. You really are an idiot
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 08:56:21 AM »
I am a pedophile and a rapist.
I love to abuse Woman and Men of all ages.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
Quote from: "Dannys Shitty Life"
Diane

I don't remember him, I never even herd of him, and I remember alot of peep's from back then and i would have rememberd him or at least herd of him.I didn't mean to lash out at him so hard but,back in Elan when one of us was going through a Ring a Paddelling, or a GM,or we saw one of our good freinds get dragged around the room bleeding only to be put through more hell, we couldn't say nothing, we couldn't say Hey stop hitting him/her, or stop the screamming ,let him/her go. We were kids, we were scared we were over powerd. But now I know for myself Iam not a scared little girl anymore and I'am not over powerd and scared to say STOP the shit when I see some one being disrespected. Felice,Mark Matt and Sharon should be commened for all the effort you all have put into closeing down Elan.I know one thing that sure make's me feel good we can now defend ourself's against people like Danny.Thats all I have to say folk's I love you all. NAMASTE
about 5 months ago

Thank you for dragging another of your victims here to testify Danny. You really are an idiot

Felice, Mark, Wayne, Sharon, Matt or who else stumbles around here posting from idiotic usernames. Diane was posting at this time on the "I went to Elan school" facebook site that she didn't even know Danny. You folks were telling everyone who would listen that Danny Bennison was not who he said he was but a shill still working for Elan. As far as you knew Danny was a fake poster.
Now you are saying the opposite.
You can't even keep these posts straight. Can you spell Stupid.
Listen do yourselves a favor have a conference call before you decide to post, get your stories straight.

Felice,Mark Matt and Sharon should be commended for all the effort you all have put into closing down Elan.... :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Riiight !!!!
Felice is in and out of jail, Mark same thing , Matt is a freaking drunk and Sharon it was proven never stepped foot in Elan. Would you all please give us a break.
Surely you can do better then this post.
Danny looks like St.Peter standing besides these clowns.

Come on get your shit together.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 12:23:06 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
Diane

about 5 months ago

Felice, Mark, Wayne, Sharon, Matt or who else stumbles around here posting from idiotic usernames. Diane was posting at this time on the "I went to Elan school" facebook site that she didn't even know Danny. You folks were telling everyone who would listen that Danny Bennison was not who he said he was but a shill still working for Elan. As far as you knew Danny was a fake poster.
Listen do yourselves a favor have a conference call before you decide to post, get your stories straight.

Felice,Mark Matt and Sharon should be commended for all the effort you all have put into closing down Elan.... :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Riiight !!!!
Felice is in and out of jail, Mark same thing , Matt is a freaking drunk and Sharon it was proven never stepped foot in Elan. Would you all please give us a break.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 02:13:51 AM »
Felice looks good in stripes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
Diane

about 5 months ago

Riiight !!!!

thanks Danny for whatever is you are trying to say  :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
Quote from: "Dannys Dead Mother"
Felice looks good in stripes

Felice looks good in anything  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Danny Bennison keeps deleting  his abusive his postings trying to look good.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 09:49:01 AM »
Danny Bennison  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 10:30:33 AM »
Quote from: "Kill Danny Now"
Danny Bennison  :suicide:

Who would cry at his funeral?  :heartbreak:

Not too many people, I'm thinking...    ;D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 11:47:53 AM »
I'll buy the first round :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 11:59:12 AM »
Quote from: "Tranny Bennison"
I'll buy the first round :cheers:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :cheers:  :notworthy:  :roflmao:

I have to wonder what the Elan Reporter has to say about Danny.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »
:cheers:
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 09:07:20 PM »
Seriously, this ass-clown and the shadow of his obvious sockpuppets are getting so old now. He isn't even funny anymore. He never was. Why does this jackass continue to visit this forum day after day, other than to get his jollies threatening program survivors of programs where he once abused people? Yes, there's more to it. He is always here on fornits because the fucker knows he is guilty of what people here say he is guilty of, so he wants to clear his not-so-good name on here. Sorry, Bennison, but no cigar. Not today, bozo!! Enough is enough, Bennison...Don't go away mad, just go away.  :poison:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 10:50:02 PM »
Cmon Danny and join the family. Dress for warm weather

Alan says Hi :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 12:07:09 AM »
Danny is five different people on Face book and five on fornits agreeing with himself. Hes already dead