Author Topic: Labor Day Fornits Convention  (Read 7350 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Labor Day Fornits Convention
« on: August 25, 2010, 02:00:56 PM »
I am planing on hosting a fornits convention over the labor day weekend, and was wondering if anybody wanted to help manage and chair this event? I don't have a lot of money to put forward, but I do think I can secure a venue large enough for a group of about 20 people, which will probably cover most everybody here. I was able to get some time off from my boss, and although I will have to miss out on a wage and a half that day, I figured this was more important.

You can bring your own booth if you'd like, and pass out pamphlets and flyers. Booth rental spots are extremely reasonable, and everybody will be allowed. I'm going to get pizza delivered, and bring some bottles of alcohol for people who like to drink. There will be no drugs allowed though, for legal reasons mostly. If you are interested and want to buy tickets, please PM me. If you don't have a place to stay, I have already booked a group rate discount at a nearby hotel and I can send you the discount code to secure this affordable rate.

I think it's important that we meet in real life, and strategize for how we are going to shut down programs this next winter. We all know it's back to school time right now, and this is prime time for parents to begin sending their kids off to programs. As the recessions ebbs, more and more parents will be using programs, and so we need to stick together and work to educate these parents that they are making the wrong choice. We are going to have planning groups for program protest sit ins, we can use the weekend to practice our fasting skills which can come in handy for the upcoming fornits sponsored starvation protests set to occur at programs across the country this year. It's going to be a busy protest season this year, and this should help us coordinate our efforts and strike while the iron is hot.

I have connections with the Bill O'Reilly show, and I have been promised they will send at least one correspondent reporter out to film the event. They might even do a bit on TV about it, are you ready to be interviewed? Well you better practice, because it might happen soon. This protest season is going to be a good one. There are mass hunger strikes planned, marches on abusive programs, and we even rented a helicopter to dump freedom leaflets on programs, so the kids know we are working to secure their freedom. If you are serious about saving kids, then you can spend the paltry sum of money required to attend this convention, you don't want to be the only poster who misses it, do you? For the lower income posters, there will be a scholarship, which is funded by our wealthier fornits posters, thank them very much for that. It shouldn't matter what your income is, everybody should participate in this convention. See you next weekend everybody! I'm so excited.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Labor Day Fornits Convention
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »
Suck It could be Whootie's kid.

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 02:15:54 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I am planing on hosting a fornits convention over the labor day weekend, and was wondering if anybody wanted to help manage and chair this event? I don't have a lot of money to put forward, but I do think I can secure a venue large enough for a group of about 20 people, which will probably cover most everybody here. I was able to get some time off from my boss, and although I will have to miss out on a wage and a half that day, I figured this was more important.

You can bring your own booth if you'd like, and pass out pamphlets and flyers. Booth rental spots are extremely reasonable, and everybody will be allowed. I'm going to get pizza delivered, and bring some bottles of alcohol for people who like to drink. There will be no drugs allowed though, for legal reasons mostly. If you are interested and want to buy tickets, please PM me. If you don't have a place to stay, I have already booked a group rate discount at a nearby hotel and I can send you the discount code to secure this affordable rate.

I think it's important that we meet in real life, and strategize for how we are going to shut down programs this next winter. We all know it's back to school time right now, and this is prime time for parents to begin sending their kids off to programs. As the recessions ebbs, more and more parents will be using programs, and so we need to stick together and work to educate these parents that they are making the wrong choice. We are going to have planning groups for program protest sit ins, we can use the weekend to practice our fasting skills which can come in handy for the upcoming fornits sponsored starvation protests set to occur at programs across the country this year. It's going to be a busy protest season this year, and this should help us coordinate our efforts and strike while the iron is hot.

I have connections with the Bill O'Reilly show, and I have been promised they will send at least one correspondent reporter out to film the event. They might even do a bit on TV about it, are you ready to be interviewed? Well you better practice, because it might happen soon. This protest season is going to be a good one. There are mass hunger strikes planned, marches on abusive programs, and we even rented a helicopter to dump freedom leaflets on programs, so the kids know we are working to secure their freedom. If you are serious about saving kids, then you can spend the paltry sum of money required to attend this convention, you don't want to be the only poster who misses it, do you? For the lower income posters, there will be a scholarship, which is funded by our wealthier fornits posters, thank them very much for that. It shouldn't matter what your income is, everybody should participate in this convention. See you next weekend everybody! I'm so excited.

WOW!!!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
Nope... It's Who... I know his style of writing ( He's being a Dockery )... jealous that I am actually trying to put something together for survivors here in my area... Burgers and beers.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 02:22:38 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Nope... It's Who... I know his style of writing ( He's being a Dockery )... jealous that I am actually trying to put something together for survivors here in my area... Burgers and beers.

It's already been proven that I am not Whooter, but don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories. How could I be jealous of something I was not even aware of? I don't know who you are, and frankly don't read your posts and wasn't aware you were planning "burgers and beers" for "survivors". Believe it or not, the world does not revolve around you. This thread has a point, people are free to draw their own conclusions as to what that is, as you have done.
one day at a time

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »

It's already been proven that I am not Whooter, but don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories. How could I be jealous of something I was not even aware of? I don't know who you are, and frankly don't read your posts and wasn't aware you were planning "burgers and beers" for "survivors". Believe it or not, the world does not revolve around you. This thread has a point, people are free to draw their own conclusions as to what that is, as you have done.

download/file.php?id=655  ::OMG::

SUCK TITS had  a rough night.  WOW!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:30:07 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 02:28:52 PM »
How will I ever go on with myself? I think I'll live, but thanks for your concern about my well being. It shows you really are a decent person underneath all that anger.
one day at a time

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »
Just because IP ranges are different doesn't mean a 2nd computer with an air card isn't being used... I work in the IT Security business.... Could be Who or Cindy-Lou-Who

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 02:40:01 PM »
Just because IP ranges are different doesn't mean a 2nd computer with an air card isn't being used... I work in the IT Security business.... Could be Who or Cindy-Lou-Who

I told Psy, before he decided to pull my digital pants down, against my will. I told him, even if I used a different IP for other posters and released this information as "proof of my innocence", people would still continue to believe in the outlandish conspiracy theories. So I asked, what's the point of an IP check when any intelligent person knows that different IPs isn't proof that two posters aren't the same?  

Thanks for proving my point right, and providing an example of how ingrained conspiracy theories are in the fornits psyche. There is no possible way to prove to people here, that their conspiracy theories are not right. No amount of proof, or release of personal information is going to change anybody's mind here. So it's just a game, using the credibility angle to pressure people to release info about themselves. It's so predictable, it's sad really. Open your mind and you might learn something here about people who had a differnt experience other than yourself. The world is not black and white like fornits wishes it to be. Thanks for posting in my thread.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
shove off, suckfest
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »
I told Psy, before he decided to pull my digital pants down, against my will.

:waaaa:  :waaaa: You asked him to do it, liar.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »

I told Psy, before he decided to pull my digital pants down, against my will. I told him, even if I used a different IP for other posters and released this information as "proof of my innocence", people would still continue to believe in the outlandish conspiracy theories. So I asked, what's the point of an IP check when any intelligent person knows that different IPs isn't proof that two posters aren't the same?  

Thanks for proving my point right, and providing an example of how ingrained conspiracy theories are in the fornits psyche. There is no possible way to prove to people here, that their conspiracy theories are not right. No amount of proof, or release of personal information is going to change anybody's mind here. So it's just a game, using the credibility angle to pressure people to release info about themselves. It's so predictable, it's sad really. Open your mind and you might learn something here about people who had a differnt experience other than yourself. The world is not black and white like fornits wishes it to be. Thanks for posting in my thread.

(1)There is no conspiracy...

Conspiracy
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

(2) It is merely an observation on my part that you and Who have the same style of writing as well as the frequent words that are used by both of you..

If you are not Who, my sincere appologies.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: shove off, suckfest
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 03:00:32 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
I told Psy, before he decided to pull my digital pants down, against my will.

:waaaa:  :waaaa: You asked him to do it, liar.

It's interesting to watch how reality gets morphed to fit in with the group think here. Go bow down to your cult leader, if that makes you happy. I could care less. Still waiting for you to "prove your innocence", after all if you have nothing to hide, why not prove you aren't a hypocrite for posting using other usernames and getting upset when another does it? For now I'll have to just assume you are a hypocritical cult member, at least until you prove me wrong by asking Psy to post your IP information.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
played-out troll #34
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 03:05:04 PM »
Shut up SUCK FEST, you know you ok'ed it.

I'm done talking to you, as you are like a broken record that keeps spouting bullshit.

Next....

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: played-out troll #34
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »

I'm done talking to you, as you are like a broken record that keeps spouting bullshit.

Next....

So I'll just have to assume you do post with other usernames, and don't want that information released because it would prove you to be a hypocrite. Complaining about me doing it, then doing it yourself. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. You can always "prove your innocence", just go up to Psy and pull your pants down and let him take a look.

:moon:
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: played-out troll #34
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »

Next....

So I'll just have to assume you do post with other usernames, and don't want that information released because it would prove you to be a hypocrite. Complaining about me doing it, then doing it yourself. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. You can always "prove your innocence", just go up to Psy and pull your pants down and let him take a look.

Fuck you, man...If this were to happen to me I wouldn't care. My "puppets" were always in good fun. Can't say the same for you though, you creepy little bitch. Your puppetry escapade obviously had malicious intentions (or will you deny those intentions like you deny everything else that is true about you?)