Author Topic: The Truth About Whooter/TheWho/Other Aliases  (Read 20730 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: The Truth About Whooter/TheWho/Other Aliases
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »
In this dandy Ursus bitch-slaps Whooter for slicing and dicing two of his posts and provides links to the originals that Whooter "rearranged."

Link

Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Why do you make things up to deceive the readers?

Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Uh, yeah, like there's no industry types on Fornits.  Wait a sec...one of them is you, Mr. Aspen Fiduciary!

Remember when you claimed to have access to RB's treatment records via an HLA staff member on this board?  Or your true love, Ottawa5 whose stated goal was to open her "own program along the lines of CEDU"?  

Your explanation is laughable, troll boy :rofl: .
….. do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?
Great catch, Ursus, you are on to his MO too I see.   I dont even know who Ottawa5 is.  I did a search on ottawa5 and it turns out that I never had any contact with this poster, not even one post! DJ is starting to lose it I think.  Why does he continue to make this stuff up?  What is the point?  No wonder he didnt provide links its all just fabricated.

Does anyone even know who this Ottawa5 poster is?
FOR THE RECORD: the above quote by me was copied, edited and pasted from another of my posts, originally addressed to Whooter, that designation having been neatly lopped off by Whooter himself. It would appear that this kind of posting behavior functions as a means of perpetrating more of his myths, in this case to intimate the lessened credibility of other posters.

Here is another time that he tried this.

Ya gotta wonder whether he also uses this tactic to intimidate other posters from chiming in, not to mention derail and/or kill conversation in key threads, confusing the naive reader in the process...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 06:55:29 PM »
Somebody is upset that Ursus called him out, complete with "before" and "after" links showing Whooter's sausage-making with other people's words.  Boo-hoo.  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.  Oh...wait...Whooter did both crimes and time.  I'll have to post those links next.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »
Look, I axed all of whooters posts because he's banned from this forum. However, if this thread is flooded with mindless dribble and other garbage I'm going to start axing other people's posts. I probably whacked a few of yours Annie, but that is more on accident. I was hitting the delete button so fast my finger about fell off.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 10:13:51 AM »
Here Whooter accuses me of using multiple logins, but I offer to have the admins verify my user account and Whooter volunteers to have his usernames posted as well.  Only when it's time to do it, Whooter chickens out and renegs on his promise, which was just a lie, as all of his posts are.

This is probably the single-most revealing aspect of Whooter's behavior here.  He posts under all sorts of aliases, like the phony "program kid," SUCK IT does, yet he squeals about everyone else doing it.  He steadfastly refuses, like the coward he is, to tell the truth about his multiple aliases here.

Even though he offered to do this, he cowers and runs when called to task.  He's a phony and a liar.

No, I said what I meant.  Are you cowering away from your request to have your multiple usernames tied together now?

I have been open all along and have had my user-names exposed and all my guest posts strung together and tied to my user names every time I was asked.

You keep sayin' that, but somehow you never actually do it.   :rofl:  I believe you had it done one time and that's where all these quotes I am posting came from.  That was five years ago.  You have A LOT of anon posts and usernames since then that you seem to want to keep secret.

Another option is to ask fornits admins to list out our user names (and string together past anon posts)and post them publicly. I have done this upon request a few times before and am willing to do it again, if it interests you (I have nothing to hide).

Why, yes, it does interest me.  Please have it done right away, as you just offered to do.  I'll be glad to see the results straight away.

That was several days ago and you keep repeating it.  Still waiting...

You keep saying you're open and you're glad to do it, but it never happens, does it?  I guess it's you that is "tucking tail and running" huh?  Git 'er done, boy!  Unless of course you're fibbing about that too!  :deal:  :jamin:

Now that's two items that won't go away, but I have time, and so I will wait for you to deliver what you said you would.  You volunteered, so put up or shut up.

Nothing to hide you said.  Let's get it done.  Right now.

Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "psy"
Attaching all usernames to a single account is a post by post task.  My telling PosterX it was possible was a bluff.  I'm not going to go through hundreds and hundreds of posts and change them one by one.  I can, however, reveal all your usernames both of you have used quite easily if that is a suitable alternative.

Fine with me.  Let's roll on it.
if whooter is ok with that.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:27 AM »
In this one, a moderator verifies the fact that Whooter's daughter went right back to doing drugs and drinking after ASR and estranged herself from Whooter for two years.  

That's right, his "program success story" is that his kid who he sent to a program cut him out of her life for two years after she got home while she drank and drugged.  When this anon post was linked to Whooter's account he quickly deleted it to cover his "program failure" admissions.  

Quote from: "Deborah"
Quote from: ""Guest""
This is the last refuge for someone caught blatantly lying so many times that he has no other excuse but "They altered my posts!" What a LOSER.

:rofl:
That's about the size of it. He hasn't a leg to stand on in an honest debate, so he resorts to attacks and false allegations. I could provide links to many posts that I would've loved to dump. They're still there.
The only one 'editing' Who's posts is Who. Remember the one in which he stated his daughter split and didn't talk to him for 2 years. He apparently forgot he posted that back when he was anon- before he picked a user name. When I linked to it, he promptly deleted it.
Wah, wah, wah.  :cry2:

Really nothing this guys says is true.  He lies about quite literally everything.  Notice his pattern, when caught in a huge lie, has remained the same since he got here - "Someone altered my post!" - which, of course, is impossible.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 10:39:25 AM »
Whooter also happens to have an extensive criminal history involving many arrests in several states.

At first he tried to pass it off as arrests for "civil disobedience" but when he was pressed about not being allowed contact with minors, he refused to talk about it any more.

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Of course you did not find anything. As stated previously the entire thread is gone. This has happened to a lot of data in the 2 moved which have just occured. The who deleted his post claiming that he repaid his debt to society but the entire thread has been removed.
Th Anne bonney, unfortunately you are wrong. I wish that you were not. I am not the who. I genuinely recall seeing this post. it is extremely frustrating that it appears to no longer exist as it is information that any parent should be aware of when reading this bastard's posts.

Hey, I'm not saying it did or didn't happen and that is damned frustrating. He's the only one who can do that.  I was just presenting a theory.   I wish there was some way to retrieve it.  Have you contacted Ginger or anyone else through PMs to see if there is any chance?  There must at least be a Google 'cached' page??  I have no idea what I'm talking about so someone tell me if that's not possible.  

Hey. Let's try this.

The Who.....have you ever been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior or child molestation or anything similar?  Anything in that realm?  This is your chance to state, unequivocally one way or the other what your side of the story is.  Or do you not want to 'go on record' so to speak, denying it in case you're proven wrong later?  I really have no fucking clue.

Hi Anne, seems I am on the hot seat:

Actually I do have a record.  The last time I was arrested was in college.  I was arrested several times in Boston (for various protests and acts of civil disobedience) and once in Ann Arbor Michigan (when a protest got out of hand).  I was underage, skipped school and scored a plane ticket from my sisters boyfriend when my parents were in Europe and went to the campus of Univ of Michigan in Ann arbor, myself and several people were arrested for digging these huge craters on the Diag which were meant to simulate bomb holes left by the US in Vietnam, by far my best arrest (like 40 or 50 of us were arrested).  Thought I was going to be sent away when my folks cut their trip short to come home to get me, anyway, that one is probably sealed because I was underaged.  I will never forget they separated me from the others for some reason and I ended up in a cell with 5 other people.  This one hue black guy who was obviously drunk out of his mind kept falling asleep and then falling off his bench...he would then wake up and look right at me and say something like : if you push me again white boy I will "F" you up so much even your mother will not love you.....  I was so scared that after a couple of times I waited for him to fall asleep and then I took my shoes off and wedged them underneath him so he wouldnt roll off the bench again.   Definitely good memories, but I have not been arrested since the age of 22.

He also soiled his skivvies because of his fear of "scary black guys."  He does the crimes, but when it's time to do the time he just soils himself and gives up his commisary and sneakers I guess.

He claims to have been "underage" for this particular arrest, but they don't lock up kids with adults in the bull pen, so that's where this little fairy tale starts to disintegrate.  He wasn't underage and this was no "civil disobedience" arrest.  

In fact, a source article from the incident shows only four people were arrested and all were adults.  Whooter was locked up in an adult jail for something that he doesn't want to talk about.  Maybe Anne Bonney was on to something...?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 02:40:35 PM »
Wow.  Whooter's posts in the thread "TheWho" just jumped from 835 to over 1200!  Man, 350 anon posts in that thread alone!  This guy has to have over 15,000 posts here.  I thought before he spent a lot of time here, but now I know he never leaves. Ever!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 03:50:51 PM »
Clean up, ailse 4!  I had 3500+ posts this morning.  I now have 3540 after I posted about 25 times today.  Where are these "1400 posts"?  Just made that up, too I guess.

You, OTOH, got gobsmacked, Whooter.  Psy made a little mistake in the coding and most of your anon posts were populated under "TheWho" and that post count shot waaaay up.  The best part?  You can't edit those posts.  Gotta love it.  You got burned, Whooter.  And bad.  Lols.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »
Wow, TheWho's account jumped from 4200 posts to OVER SEVEN THOUSAND!  Over THREE THOUSAND ANON POSTS that he was vehemently denying!  Ouch, phony-boy.  You got hit HARD!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 04:09:43 PM »
For those of you wondering what happened here, Whooter claimed I made thousands of guest posts and had several aliases on Fornits.  I challenged him to have all of our guest posts tied to our user accounts and he finally agreed after a month or two of badgering.  Guess what the results were, folks...

Wow, TheWho's account jumped from 4200 posts to OVER SEVEN THOUSAND! Over THREE THOUSAND ANON POSTS that he was vehemently denying! Ouch, phony-boy. You got hit HARD!

Whooter's anon posts got mostly put under "TheWho" which made up over three thousand more posts.  

AsTheWho, Whooter has postsed an amazing 7257 times.  That count was 4200 this morning.  Over three thousand anon posts, Whooter.  You are really, really obsessed.  7257 as TheWho and 2000 as Whooter makes you by far and away the most prolific troll on Fornits.  Psy only has 5000 posts and he's an admin!  

The funny thing is that the posts of TheWho had been linked to his account previously, so these 3,000 new posts by Whooter came in just the last year or so since he sold off his TheWho account.  Best part?  Since they were mistakenly moved under TheWho instead of Whooter, he can't even edit them.  So now he's stuck with no way to get out of it.  This is too funny!

Damn, Whooter.  I guess we now know what you do all day and night.  Holy schnikies!

For the record, my post count went from 3526 to 3540, a whopping 14 anon posts from five years of posting.

Recap:
Me - 14 anon posts and no aliases
Whooter - over 3,000 anon posts and seven aliases and counting
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 04:11:55 PM »
Whooter now has over 9,000 logged posts at Fornits.  9,000.  This is literally all he does - troll fornits.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 04:19:37 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 06:37:43 PM »
Click on Whooter's username, then click on "search user's posts" and you will see "Search found 3018 matches".

Link To Whooter's 3018 Posts

Logged in, Whooter has 1990 posts.  3018 - 1990 = 1028 anon troll posts.

So, "Whooter" has 3018 posts with 1028 troll posts.

Whooter's first post was 9/14/2009.  So in less than one year, Whooter has posted 3018 times.

The new forum rules were implemented on 2/1/2010 the point at which anonymous posting was ended.  So, between 9/14/09 and 2/1/10, a span of four months, Whooter posted anonymously 1028 times.  Or  a rate of about 3100 anon troll posts per year.  Wow.

Now, click on the username TheWho, then click on "search user's posts" and you will see "Search found 7190 matches".

Link To TheWho's 7190 Posts.

He had 4200 posts when he sold his account to Ursus.  7190 - 4200 = 2990 anon troll posts.  Or about 1000 troll posts per year as TheWho.

TheWho's first post was 10/3/2005.  His last post as TheWho was on or about 9/25/08.  But a few of his recent troll posts got hooked up under TheWho instead of Whooter.

Grand Totals:

10, 208 total posts
4, 018 troll posts as an anon

Roughly 40% of all Whooter's posts are troll posts.

In the four months between his creation of "Whooter" and the new rules kicking in, he posted 1018 anon posts or 8.5 troll posts per day every day.

Stunning.

He also has about double the number of posts as anyone else who has joined Fornits since he has.  He literally spends day and night, every day and night posting here.

Later we can examine his aliases and show just how many different people he has posed as.

As for me, I had zero aliases,although Whooter accused me of "dozens of aliases."  Psy made a mistake updating the database and rolled up my wife's named account (now extinctified by accident) and her 2,700+ posts into mine because we have the same IP address.  Psy will verify this.  He also apologized to me and lamented he could not revert the DB to fix it and offered to do it post-by-post but I told him that wasn't necessary and not to worry about it.  He also rolled up two coworkers that post here through our corporate default gateway to the tune of another 500-600 posts.  They are not happy, but will live.

So, when all is said and done, Whooter had over 4,000 anon troll posts and I had 14.

Whooter has seven confirmed aliases so far and I have none.

That ends this transmission...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control