Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 38817 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "psy"
I just realized something

I ran:

UPDATE post_table
SET `poster_id` = (you guys' UIDs)
WHERE `poster_ip` LIKE '(you guys' IPs)'

when I should have run:

UPDATE post_table
SET `poster_id` = (you guys' UIDs)
WHERE `poster_ip` LIKE '(you guys' IPs)' AND `poster_id` = (guest UID)

Sorry you two, but what that means is that I accidentially tied all your posts from all your accounts including guest postings into your current account.  Shit...  Didn't get much sleep last night.  Sorry bout that.  Really stupid mistake on my part.  Now Ursus is pissed at me because he bought those old posts in the auction so i'd appreciate it, Whooter, if you didn't edit them.  You did sell them to him fair and square.  Shit.

No harm no foul,  thanks for the time and effort, psy.  We were pushing you hard.  In a round about way it accomplishes what we wanted.  Most everyone knows that I was TheWho at one Point.

To be fair to Ursus you could put a block on edits for my account starting in 2009 or any point really going back, if this can be accomplished.  If this cannot be done then I agree that Ursus needs some compensation of some type and I will take responsibility for that.

Already locked.  I'm going to unlock now moving forward.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »
You should be good.  Old posts have been returned to TheWho account.  Should all be fixed now.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 25, 2010, 02:30:44 PM »
So who is next to pull their pants down for the admin to check whether you are a boy or girl? Froderik seems awfully upset that I have another username besides this one, I bet he's anxious to prove to everybody on fornits he doesn't post using any other usernames. He has been publicly accused now, so the only logical way to "prove his innocence" is to ask Psy to release his IP information. Step right up! Get in line! Let the boy wonder admin pull your digital pants down and check, it's the only way to be sure!
 :roflmao:  :moon:
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2010, 02:57:38 PM »
Well, my posts count went up by about 20.  20 anon posts in five years.  Whooter's went up by over 400 in just one thread!  This guy is busy now cleaning up his history.  Too funny!  Soon as his posts get linked up he disappears.  Gotta love it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2010, 03:02:21 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
So who is next to pull their pants down for the admin to check whether you are a boy or girl? Froderik seems awfully upset that I have another username besides this one, I bet he's anxious to prove to everybody on fornits he doesn't post using any other usernames. He has been publicly accused now, so the only logical way to "prove his innocence" is to ask Psy to release his IP information. Step right up! Get in line! Let the boy wonder admin pull your digital pants down and check, it's the only way to be sure!
 :roflmao:  :moon:

If this were to happen to me (I still don't get exactly why gookie told me he'd list my other ones if he could remember them, for he's guilty of his own acts of puppetry, lol), I wouldn't care. My "puppets" were always in good fun. Your puppetry escapade obviously had malicious intentions (or will you deny those intentions like you deny everything else that is true about you?)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

If this were to happen to me (I still don't get exactly why gookie told me he'd list my other ones if he could remember them, for he's guilty of his own acts of puppetry, lol), I wouldn't care. My "puppets" were always in good fun. Your puppetry escapade obviously had malicious intentions (or will you deny those intentions like you deny everything else that is true about you?)

Oh, scary. This thread had "malicious intentions", that sounds like a bad horror movie title. Will all the people I maliciously hurt ever get over it? If not, I'm willing to pay for therapy due to their PTSD from this thread.

But, wait! All of your other usernames are in "good fun"! Well you could easily prove that by asking Psy to pull your pants down and let us all know who else you post as. Go ahead and "prove your innocence", what do you have to hide?
one day at a time

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »
no, Suck It, Fro's aliases are not for subterfuge purposes. It's not a serious alias or one created to mislead. It is total satire and would be recognized immediately.  It's like an Austin Powers type thing. Comedy only, and obviously so.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2010, 03:14:18 PM »
Oh, scary. This thread had "malicious intentions", that sounds like a bad horror movie title. Will all the people I maliciously hurt ever get over it? If not, I'm willing to pay for therapy due to their PTSD from this thread.

But, wait! All of your other usernames are in "good fun"! Well you could easily prove that by asking Psy to pull your pants down and let us all know who else you post as. Go ahead and "prove your innocence", what do you have to hide?

So we're to take it that the whole blackmail thing was just your idea of fun?

Or you were on this trip of trying to prove that the "rules would be bent" to out you?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
no, Suck It, Fro's aliases are not for subterfuge purposes. It's not a serious alias or one created to mislead. It is total satire and would be recognized immediately.  It's like an Austin Powers type thing. Comedy only, and obviously so.

How do you know? Do you know every username Froderik posts with other than his own? Doubtful. The only way to "prove his innocence" is to allow Psy to pull his digital pants down and take a look. The double standard here is hilarious to watch, and the explanations of why I am so malicious, and other people posts are only in good fun, is very funny to me. I had plenty of good fun in this thread.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2010, 03:16:35 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"

How do you know? Do you know every username Froderik posts with other than his own? Doubtful. The only way to "prove his innocence" is to allow Psy to pull his digital pants down and take a look. The double standard here is hilarious to watch, and the explanations of why I am so malicious, and other people posts are only in good fun, is very funny to me. I had plenty of good fun in this thread.

You're a tiresome little bitch, aren't you?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »

So we're to take it that the whole blackmail thing was just your idea of fun?

Or you were on this trip of trying to prove that the "rules would be bent" to out you?

People can take whatever points they want from this thread, that's up to them. We are still waiting for you to "prove your innocence", until then I'm going to have to assume your a hypocrite.
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2010, 03:17:44 PM »

More name calling, how mature. The reservoir of hatred and anger here runs very deep.
How sad for all of you.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2010, 03:19:22 PM »

More name calling, how mature. The reservoir of hatred and anger here runs very deep.
How sad for all of you.

Desperate little bitch.

There's a party in your mouth and everyone's coming!  :roflmao:

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »
That's actually pretty funny! I do enjoy a good bout of homosexual humor, thanks for posting.
one day at a time

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Well, my posts count went up by about 20.  20 anon posts in five years.  Whooter's went up by over 400 in just one thread!  This guy is busy now cleaning up his history.  Too funny!  Soon as his posts get linked up he disappears.  Gotta love it.

Actually you are wrong, my posts went up by about 10.  If you look at all the John Ruben threads or any thread which tried to discredit me or troll me your name is on all of them.  You have been obsessed with me for about 5 years now, DJ, look at your footer and all the threads you dedicated in my honor.  No need to to say anything,  the readers know.  You had about 1,400 guest posts.  Most of them were trolling me, as I suspected.

I had my posts locked from editing.  Unlike you, DJ, I dont have anything to hide, that was the third time I had my posts laid out.  If you want to compare edited posts just let me know.  We can start with all the ones you edited to fabricate your education.  I am comfortable with what I say.