Author Topic: Family Foundation School EXPOSED  (Read 1849 times)

Offline FamilySchoolTruth

• View Profile
Family Foundation School EXPOSED
« on: August 17, 2010, 12:32:44 AM »
Hey all fornits users.

As founder and director of The Family Foundation School TRUTH Campaign (thefamilyschooltruth.com), I want to thank you all for your support and interest in out campaign that has done more than any other alumni organized group has done.

We have exposed some of the most horrible experiences that have never been spoken about and publicized before in The Family Foundation School's 30+ year history.  We have single handedly given parents another side to the true story about what goes on behind the closed doors, which in turn has cut the school's enrollment from over 250 students in 2008 to just over 100 students in July 2010.

We have been working with government officials who launched their own investigation, and those findings are going to be published within the next few months on our website.

As director of the campaign, I am opening up our line of communication for all youth rights advocates who want to get involved.  We are willing to help and share our knowledge and experience with you if you are looking to start a similar campaign against a facility that abuses children.  We have very powerful contacts who have helped us through our investigations and potential legal issues.

If you would like more information on how we have completed our successes, please feel free to email me or any of our other volunteers.

Thanks again for your support and stay tuned to our investigation which will be a huge win for youth rights nationwide!

Keep on keeping on,

Kenny F
Director
The Family Foundation School TRUTH Campaign
www.TheFamilySchoolTRUTH.com
www.Facebook.com/FamilySchoolTruth
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Family Foundation School EXPOSED
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 12:43:17 AM »
:tup:  Thanks for all that all of you do, Ken and Company!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------