Author Topic: Do you like apples?  (Read 4958 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Do you like apples?
« on: August 06, 2010, 02:48:10 PM »
How you like them apples?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:07:20 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Abuse profiteer - Dysfunction Junction
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Dysfunction Junction is a poster who worked for an abusive program as a staffer, and abused other people's kids for money. He was their jailer, and brainwashed them and gave them all PTSD. He made a lot of money for doing this, but decided "he earned it" and kept it all for himself, how greedy is that? He could of returned it to the parents he stole it from, he could of payed the medical bills of the children he abused, or hired a lawyer to shut down programs, or any number of positive things. Instead he kept it to spend on himself, because he has no problems spending blood money he earned from abusing other people's children.

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:07:33 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »
The facts speak for themselves.

Fact
Dysfunction worked for a program, a program he says is 100% abusive
Dysfunction received a paycheck in exchange for working at an abusive program
Dysfunction abused other people's children in exchange for his paycheck
Dysfunction "Bloody Hands" Junction kept every cent "he earned" from his tainted paycheck

And your point? I guess something DJ has been saying recently has gotten you pretty upset or you wouldn't be bothering trying to smear his name like this. What DJ did in the past is in the past; at least he's not here claiming that survivors are exaggerating about abuses they experienced or witnessed like you are. Your jive talking behavior here has proven you to be a shuck, so you might as well hang it up and shove off already. You're only making yourself look worse at this point.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
What DJ did in the past is in the past;

Why does that only apply to DJ, Frod?  What gives him the free pass to dig up other peoples past and place it on display?  It should be able to work both ways shouldn't it?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 03:39:31 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:07:48 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 03:49:11 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Why does that only apply to DJ, Frod?  What gives him the free pass to dig up other peoples past and place it on display?  It should be able to work both ways shouldn't it?

Of course it should. Notice I didn't chime in on the thread where you were getting your ass torn apart. I can't say I approve of that sort of thing, but then you haven't exactly displayed the most honorable character traits here, have you? I decided to stay out of it because of that fact, while I might not have approved. I think DJ has learned the error of ways, but I can't say the same for you...

SUCK_IT: Kindly read my last post again. You talk shit, you get shit back.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 04:00:59 PM »

Of course it should. Notice I didn't chime in on the thread where you were getting your ass torn apart. I can't say I approve of that sort of thing, but then you haven't exactly displayed the most honorable character traits here, have you? I decided to stay out of it because of that fact, while I might not have approved. I think DJ has learned the error of ways, but I can't say the same for you...

SUCK_IT: Kindly read my last post again. You talk shit, you get shit back.

You mean I haven't bought into the whole mindset here on fornits, I have taken the middle road and see both sides of an argument and this is portrayed as dishonorable to you.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 04:36:50 PM »
I have taken the middle road and see both sides of an argument

I would say your sight is considerably skewed in favor of programs.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 04:50:03 PM »
I have taken the middle road and see both sides of an argument

I would say your sight is considerably skewed in favor of programs.

I try to recognize that there are good programs and bad programs and to see both sides.  My view may be skewed, as you say, because I had a favorable outcome with programs and therefore hold a bias.  I think you could admit that many here on fornits have a skewed view against programs, I see it as short sighted because they can only see the industry from one vantage point, but I dont consider them to be dishonorable because they dont have the same view as I do.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 05:27:13 PM »
The facts speak for themselves.

Fact
Dysfunction worked for a program, a program he says is 100% abusive
Dysfunction received a paycheck in exchange for working at an abusive program
Dysfunction abused other people's children in exchange for his paycheck
Dysfunction "Bloody Hands" Junction kept every cent "he earned" from his tainted paycheck

And your point? I guess something DJ has been saying recently has gotten you pretty upset or you wouldn't be bothering trying to smear his name like this. What DJ did in the past is in the past; at least he's not here claiming that survivors are exaggerating about abuses they experienced or witnessed like you are. Your jive talking behavior here has proven you to be a shuck, so you might as well hang it up and shove off already. You're only making yourself look worse at this point.

Why is this smearing, Frodie it is the truth. You don't have a problem with folks smearing me with all kinds of garbage. Oh, that's right DJ is your buddy.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 05:40:32 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Why is this smearing, Frodie it is the truth. You don't have a problem with folks smearing me with all kinds of garbage. Oh, that's right DJ is your buddy.

I have a problem with it if it isn't true, even if you are the most avid program supporter on the planet. But I don't know whether the "garbage" stated about you is true or not, and you have yet to clarify -- what is the deal with dragging that girl behind a van? Did you really do that?? I don't take sides, I just call 'em like I see 'em. As far as I can see you have some explaining to do. DJ has already come clean, but I can't say the same for you...yet...

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »
Some people have shown that they are not worthy of respect. When you come to a message board full of people who were mistreated by drug programs and seek to victimize them again, then you have made yourself unworthy of respect. There has been an ongoing campaign of mockery and harrassment from some here towards program victims for months now. This is just another part of that campaign. So Whooter got upset and out came his creation SUCK IT to defend him. He flew into a rage and lashed out through SUCK IT because he was feeling cornered. What amazes me is these 3 thinkin they have some moral high ground here at all. They are the types who would walk into an NAACP meeting and start cracking "black jokes". Their behavior really is that outrageous when you put it in the proper context. Then they demand respect? That takes balls i gotta admit.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Some people have shown that they are not worthy of respect. When you come to a message board full of people who were mistreated by drug programs and seek to victimize them again, then you have made yourself unworthy of respect. There has been an ongoing campaign of mockery and harrassment from some here towards program victims for months now. This is just another part of that campaign. So Whooter got upset and out came his creation SUCK IT to defend him. He flew into a rage and lashed out through SUCK IT because he was feeling cornered. What amazes me is these 3 thinkin they have some moral high ground here at all. They are the types who would walk into an NAACP meeting and start cracking "black jokes". Their behavior really is that outrageous when you put it in the proper context. Then they demand respect? That takes balls i gotta admit.

Shaggy is your hair growing into your skull also. You really sound a tad skewed sometimes, ya know just a little,"OFF". Just say'in.
Anyways, keep up the good work. Been awhile since we have had a avid reader like you. The three of us were just mentioning this over coffee.
Take care....
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

First of all Shaggys I am not SUCK IT.  People here could easily call you someone’s alter ego.  If you look at the posts over the past few days it is Dysfunction Junction who is cornered.  He went running to the admins to have me banned because I was giving him a small taste of his own medicine.  So if anyone is lashing out it is probably him.  I have been taking his crap for years because he has trouble losing arguments and responds with trying to discredit the other person, its his MO.  For the most part he is harmless, but I was bored and having a little fun.

I don’t feel I have the moral high ground or make fun of program victims.  I think you can admit that this site is extremely biased towards being anti-program and my middle of the road position rubs people the wrong way.  I have been here a long time and have seen it all.  Not much riles me (except maybe posting an innocent 15 year old girls personal information on the internet).

I don’t see anyone asking for respect here.  If you want respect yourself you need to be open minded enough to accept various points of view.  Fornits doesn’t have an excess of posters who are receptive to people who feel that programs benefit people so  dividing lines are set up fairly quickly when someone new enters the room.  You will see this will blow over soon enough.