Author Topic: Re: Criminal record discussion whooter  (Read 19739 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Criminal record discussion whooter
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 06:15:54 PM »
So, if Whooter is telling the truth about participating, he was not a minor, as he said.  Only four were arrested, meaning Whooter is one of those four.  

Which one are you, Whooter?  Or did you lie about this, too, trying to make yourself look important or something?  Four arrested.  Whooter claims to have been arrested.  Now we're getting somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 06:23:37 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Ha,Ha,Ha  Do you want to know if I am circumcised or not?  All those questions you ask dont matter at all.  It is ancient history.  I was under the wing of my parents for most of it.  I have no idea how much my bond was.

So, you're refusing to answer the last two questions of mine.  Whooter they're easy to answer considering you could have searched for them online.  There were ALLOT of details you left out WHOOTER!!!   :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

http://www.michigandaily.com/content/20 ... rater-diag

Before You Were Here: Anti-war protestors crater the Diag

By: Lindsay Kramer
For the Daily
Published January 7th, 2009

In the spring of 1972, political activism raged on campus as the Vietnam War continued into another year.

On a festive day in May, the anger of anti-war protesters reached its climax when they dug four “bomb craters” on campus to symbolize the destruction that the war was causing to the Vietnam countryside.

With music and speeches blaring, the craters were dug in celebration of Ho Chi Minh and Malcolm X’s birthdays, both on May 19.

In addition to the digging, other symbolic anti-war protests were made that same day. The administration building was “mined” with balloons — balloons were placed on the ground symbolizing explosive mines — while four unidentified youths simultaneously flooded the lobby with tomato juice to represent the blood of the Vietnamese people.

Protesters consulted the University when deciding on the four locations to dig after the administration expressed concerns that the digging might interfere with underground power and water lines.

Of all the locations, the Diag was the most controversial place chosen for demonstration and was strongly opposed as protest location by the University.

Ultimately, the protestors defied the University’s requests and threats of prosecution choosing to dig in the Diag anyway. The event provided a widely visible example of the war’s destruction.

Within two weeks of the digging, arrest warrants were issued by the University’s Security Department for Genie Plamondon of the Rainbow People’s Party, Jay Hock, the former administration vice president for student government council, and two students, John Goldman and Richard England.

Within a week of the warrants being issued, the so-called “Crater Four” turned themselves in. Supported by a crowd of more than 100 people, they were released on a personal bond of $50 and a trial was set for July 20. It was later postponed until August.

During their arraignment, the Crater Four’s testimonial, signed by 280 supporters, acknowledged their digging in the Diag but also demanded that the charges be dropped and the University confess to what the protesters argued were its war crimes.

The digging was co-sponsored by then-Mayor Robert Harris, City Council members from the Democratic and Human Rights parties, People Against the Air War, Tribal Council, the local branch of Vietnam Veterans Against the War and other local groups.

Wow, Thanks Joel!!  This brings back memories.  I was just looking at photos from that time that my sister had.  No, I never went to trial, my parents came and got me and I was underage at the time.... thanks for that find Joel.  I can remember how pissed my parents were like it was yesterday.  She got into a heap of trouble herself for helping me and not calling them.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 06:29:38 PM »
How old were you?  How long were you in jail until your parents found out and returned from Europe?  Was your sister locked up too or did she just leave you there?  

How old were you when you first started doing drugs, Whooter?  How old were you when you dropped acid for the first time?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:33:09 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 09:25:28 AM »
We're still waiting for an answer to these questions.  How old were you, Whooter, when you got locked up in MI?  Were you doing drugs at that time?  Was your sister locked up, too?  Or did she split and leave you alone until your parents flew in from Europe to get you out of jail?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »
Wow dysfunction sure is obsessed with Whooter. Its funny that people who troll whooter like dysfunction, think whooter needs to explain themselves and answer their questions.

I have a question too. If all programs are abusive like dysfunction says, and he worked for a program, doesn't that mean he was abusing the kids in exchange for money? No wonder he spends his time trolling whooter instead of talking about his own experience, "survivors" might not like him very much when he starts talking about how he abused kids for money.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »
Here come the sockpuppets!  Every time Whooter gets jammed up, out comes SUCK IT.  This thread was started by Joel at Whooter's request, FWIW.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
How much blood money did you make? IN respect for all the survivors of abuse on fornits, I hope you donated that money to a good cause. Or did you keep it? The poster who made the most money off the troubled teen industry is none other than dysfunction junction, something to be proud of.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 02:10:54 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
We're still waiting for an answer to these questions.  How old were you, Whooter, when you got locked up in MI?  Were you doing drugs at that time?  Was your sister locked up, too?  Or did she split and leave you alone until your parents flew in from Europe to get you out of jail?

Still waiting.  Breaking out he sockpuppets doesn't make your admission of multiple arrests and jail time go away!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 02:18:21 PM »
Dysfunction knows he is the only poster to make money from abusing kids, who posts on fornits. He tries to distract from this fact, and the fact he pocketed all the blood money that he fleeced from parents to abuse their children for a good amount of money.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »
I believe there are several ex-staff here.  According to you, SUCK IT, no abuse happens in programs, so your comments make no sense.  If I abused any kids I'm sure they would have called the police and I'd be in jail right now.

BTW, SUCK IT is Whooter, who just got warned about flooding, so he switched logins to avoid the penalty.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2010, 02:39:32 PM »
Dysfunction refuses to disclose the amount of money he made in exchange for abusing other people's children. So we will just have to guess. 50k? 100k? This money should be refunded to the parents who were fleeced, and to pay the children who he abused, or to hire a lawyer to shut down programs. Instead Dysfunction spends it all on himself, "because he earned it" in exchange for abusing other people's children. Its time for people posting here to put their money where their mouth is, if you worked for an abusive programs and you openly admit it as dysfunction does, then you should return all the blood money to the people you stole it from.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 03:02:19 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Dysfunction refuses to disclose the amount of money he made in exchange for abusing other people's children. So we will just have to guess. 50k? 100k? This money should be refunded to the parents who were fleeced, and to pay the children who he abused, or to hire a lawyer to shut down programs. Instead Dysfunction spends it all on himself, "because he earned it" in exchange for abusing other people's children. Its time for people posting here to put their money where their mouth is, if you worked for an abusive programs and you openly admit it as dysfunction does, then you should return all the blood money to the people you stole it from.
STFU.  :fuckoff:

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 03:19:32 PM »
I am truly sorry DJ for what that rotten shitty part of my psyche known as SUCK IT said about you. I have briefly come to my senses and want to apolagize now while I feel like myself again. I know I have done horrible things when my Danny BII, Whooter or SUCK IT persona takes over. Oh no, I feel the walls closing in again and Im gonna say something stupid. SUCK IT is taking me over again. Someone for Gods sake help me!
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2010, 12:44:11 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
I am truly sorry DJ for what that rotten shitty part of my psyche known as SUCK IT said about you. I have briefly come to my senses and want to apolagize now while I feel like myself again. I know I have done horrible things when my Danny BII, Whooter or SUCK IT persona takes over. Oh no, I feel the walls closing in again and Im gonna say something stupid. SUCK IT is taking me over again. Someone for Gods sake help me!

It's cool, Danny.  I realize you are powerless over just about everything.  You can't be blamed.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control