Author Topic: Re: Criminal record discussion whooter  (Read 19733 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Criminal record discussion whooter
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:30:44 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 08:19:10 PM »
I didn't say it was "DannyB II," Danno.  I just responded to the poster's stated name.  What should I call him if not "Danny"?  Even though you just insulted me, I'll let it go.

Let's talk about how an admitted criminal like Whooter got a job with Aspen where he has a fiduciary duty.  I thought he said they do background checks?  I guess not.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 09:26:07 PM »
v
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:31:26 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »
It seems likely that he has had a few drug arrests before, Joel.  Take a look at one of his old posts talking about is rampant drug abuse.  He tried to clean it up later, but was already quoted, so his effort was wasted and only exposed him as a fraud.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Here's another one ol' Whooter cleaned up about his own drug use.  I quoted it and responded to it in the following post and when Whooter changed his screename from "LittleCat" to "TheWho" he went back and edited it to simply say "Thanks for the post".  Check it out:

On 2005-11-22 14:10:00, LittleCat wrote:

"

On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drugs are fucking GREAT!  I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on.  I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."

That is true!! I started smoking pot in high school and after 3 years I moved onto Mescaline (brown organic rocks!!). I think the pot raised my awareness and made me smart enough to realize that I needed to move onto better stuff. I still smoke pot once in a while, but after I wake up, some days, and rmember I blew my paycheck on coke I feel really stupid. Maybe I should stick with pot and work on getting my G.E.D. I wish more people would write articles like that, it makes me feel better about my choices and shit.

Thanks for the post"

Ahhh, LittleCat the active coke addict pontificating as to why KIDS need programs.

Dude, I took my own time to read ALL of your posts this morning.  After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.  I don't know how else to break it down for you.

You doggedly support abusive programs that have killed children in their care, but also admit to being a cokehead and a dope smoker.  Did you ever think maybe YOU'RE the reason your kid got so incredibly fucked up? Maybe you were just a bad parent, as is the case with SO MANY of these kids locked up in kiddie jails?  Looks like you need some treatment, pal.

Lay off the coke for a while and get your life together, then maybe we can talk.

So, there's the contemporaneous quote of TheWho with the full text, but take a look at how he cleaned it up later:

Quote from: "TheWho"

"Drugs are fucking GREAT!  I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on.  I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."
Thanks for the post[ This Message was edited by: TheWho on 2006-02-18 11:12 ]

This is the only post in the database on this date and this exact time - Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:10 pm.  Posted by TheWho and later "cleaned up" by TheWho, who apparently doesn't want the world to know about his coke use, etc.

Now you can see why Whooter gets so upset when I post his quotes.  I called him on his bullshit lies when he first got here and he has been trolling me ever since.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 02:58:36 PM »
Jeeesh, DJ,  You must be getting desperate.  I cant piece any of that together.  You should go back to the Ottawa5 connection.

It seems likely that he has had a few drug arrests before, Joel.  Take a look at one of his old posts talking about is rampant drug abuse.  He tried to clean it up later, but was already quoted, so his effort was wasted and only exposed him as a fraud.

Here's another one ol' Whooter cleaned up about his own drug use.  I quoted it and responded to it in the following post and when Whooter changed his screename from "LittleCat" to "TheWho" he went back and edited it to simply say "Thanks for the post".  Check it out:

On 2005-11-22 14:10:00, LittleCat wrote:

"

That is true!! I started smoking pot in high school and after 3 years I moved onto Mescaline (brown organic rocks!!). I think the pot raised my awareness and made me smart enough to realize that I needed to move onto better stuff. I still smoke pot once in a while, but after I wake up, some days, and rmember I blew my paycheck on coke I feel really stupid. Maybe I should stick with pot and work on getting my G.E.D. I wish more people would write articles like that, it makes me feel better about my choices and shit.

Thanks for the post"

Ahhh, LittleCat the active coke addict pontificating as to why KIDS need programs.

Dude, I took my own time to read ALL of your posts this morning.  After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.  I don't know how else to break it down for you.

You doggedly support abusive programs that have killed children in their care, but also admit to being a cokehead and a dope smoker.  Did you ever think maybe YOU'RE the reason your kid got so incredibly fucked up? Maybe you were just a bad parent, as is the case with SO MANY of these kids locked up in kiddie jails?  Looks like you need some treatment, pal.

Lay off the coke for a while and get your life together, then maybe we can talk.

So, there's the contemporaneous quote of TheWho with the full text, but take a look at how he cleaned it up later:

Quote from: "TheWho"

Thanks for the post[ This Message was edited by: TheWho on 2006-02-18 11:12 ]

This is the only post in the database on this date and this exact time - Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:10 pm.  Posted by TheWho and later "cleaned up" by TheWho, who apparently doesn't want the world to know about his coke use, etc.

Now you can see why Whooter gets so upset when I post his quotes.  I called him on his bullshit lies when he first got here and he has been trolling me ever since.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 03:03:10 PM »
Not much to piece together.  You said it, I quoted you and you edited it.  Anyone can see that.  So, why won't you answer Joel's question about all of your arrests?  Meth?  Coke?  Acid?  What did you do that time for?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »
Not much to piece together.  You said it, I quoted you and you edited it.  Anyone can see that.  So, why won't you answer Joel's question about all of your arrests?  Meth?  Coke?  Acid?  What did you do that time for?

If that is what you think it says, then knock yourself out and go with it.  I just dont see it.  Sorry, DJ.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
Joel, keep asking.  There's a reason he won't answer.  He just keeps avoiding it.  And, of course, everyone else sees what he did, but he is vested in denying it, so he does.

Joel, did you have any trouble seeing what Whooter posted about his drug use and then his editing it out after I quoted him saying it?  As we all know, only we can edit our posts, nobody else.  The fact that he could edit the post proves he wrote it.  It's pretty simple.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »
Joel, keep asking.  There's a reason he won't answer.  He just keeps avoiding it.  And, of course, everyone else sees what he did, but he is vested in denying it, so he does.

Joel, did you have any trouble seeing what Whooter posted about his drug use and then his editing it out after I quoted him saying it?  As we all know, only we can edit our posts, nobody else.  The fact that he could edit the post proves he wrote it.  It's pretty simple.

You are losing it,DJ.  I read it twice......The only thing that I wrote is:  "Thanks for the post"... all the rest is yours lol

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 04:31:23 PM »
v
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:32:19 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 04:35:53 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Whooter what else were you arrested for?  Was it drugs, theft, breaking an entry or assault?  Please discuss.  This thread was created so you could answer the questions about your criminal record.

I haven't been arrested since about age 22 and they were because of protests that I was involved in.  No assaults, robberies or drug activity etc.  

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 05:03:25 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Whooter what else were you arrested for?  Was it drugs, theft, breaking an entry or assault?  Please discuss.  This thread was created so you could answer the questions about your criminal record.

I haven't been arrested since about age 22 and they were because of protests that I was involved in.  No assaults, robberies or drug activity etc.  

Joel this isnt the thread for this discussion but I will respond since you asked. I drove my car up and blocked the entrance to the cafeteria at college and removed the keys and was handing out fliers to get better benefits for the cafeteria workers who were given nothing except minimum wage (if I remember correctly). My room mate ran off with the keys and the cops had to have my car towed and the school pressed charges...... etc. etc. so they threw me in the tank to teach me a lesson.. it wasn't my first brush with the law.

On that note, what were all the other "brushes" with the law after the your first brush with the law?

The last time I was arrested was in college. I was arrested several times in Boston (for various protests and acts of civil disobedience) and once in Ann Arbor Michigan  (when a protest got out of hand). I was underage, skipped school and scored a plane ticket from my sisters boyfriend when my parents were in Europe and went to the campus of Univ of Michigan in Ann arbor, myself and several people were arrested for digging these huge craters on the Diag which were meant to simulate bomb holes left by the US in Vietnam, by far my best arrest (like 40 or 50 of us were arrested). Thought I was going to be sent away when my folks cut their trip short to come home to get me, anyway, that one is probably sealed because I was underaged. I will never forget they separated me from the others for some reason and I ended up in a cell with 5 other people. This one hue black guy who was obviously drunk out of his mind kept falling asleep and then falling off his bench...he would then wake up and look right at me and say something like : if you push me again white boy I will "F" you up so much even your mother will not love you..... I was so scared that after a couple of times I waited for him to fall asleep and then I took my shoes off and wedged them underneath him so he wouldnt roll off the bench again. Definitely good memories, but I have not been arrested since the age of 22.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »

Joel this isnt the thread for this discussion but I will respond since you asked. I drove my car up and blocked the entrance to the cafeteria at college and removed the keys and was handing out fliers to get better benefits for the cafeteria workers who were given nothing except minimum wage (if I remember correctly). My room mate ran off with the keys and the cops had to have my car towed and the school pressed charges...... etc. etc. so they threw me in the tank to teach me a lesson.. it wasn't my first brush with the law.

On that note, what were all the other "brushes" with the law after the your first brush with the law?

The last time I was arrested was in college. I was arrested several times in Boston (for various protests and acts of civil disobedience) and once in Ann Arbor Michigan  (when a protest got out of hand). I was underage, skipped school and scored a plane ticket from my sisters boyfriend when my parents were in Europe and went to the campus of Univ of Michigan in Ann arbor, myself and several people were arrested for digging these huge craters on the Diag which were meant to simulate bomb holes left by the US in Vietnam, by far my best arrest (like 40 or 50 of us were arrested). Thought I was going to be sent away when my folks cut their trip short to come home to get me, anyway, that one is probably sealed because I was underaged. I will never forget they separated me from the others for some reason and I ended up in a cell with 5 other people. This one hue black guy who was obviously drunk out of his mind kept falling asleep and then falling off his bench...he would then wake up and look right at me and say something like : if you push me again white boy I will "F" you up so much even your mother will not love you..... I was so scared that after a couple of times I waited for him to fall asleep and then I took my shoes off and wedged them underneath him so he wouldnt roll off the bench again. Definitely good memories, but I have not been arrested since the age of 22.

How many times were you arrested in Boston?

A couple times in college, in Boston. The details I shared above pretty much covers what I remember.

Hope that helps.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 05:46:15 PM »
I'd also like to know how much jail time you did Whooter.  How many times were you locked up and for how long?  What were you convicted for that resulted in jail sentences that you already admitted?

Joel asks a good question.  You were arrested in MI and were not a resident, so they would not let you leave the state before your trial without bail being posted.  How much was it?  What were the charges you were held on?  What was the outcome of your trial or did you just take a guilty plea in order to avoid having to return to MI for a trial?

These questions need to be answered in lght of your admissions of criminal activities in multiple states.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha  Do you want to know if I am circumcised or not?  All those questions you ask dont matter at all.  It is ancient history.  I was under the wing of my parents for most of it.  I have no idea how much my bond was.