Author Topic: Re: Criminal record discussion whooter  (Read 19736 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Criminal record discussion whooter
« on: August 03, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction junction"
Well, it's your fault that you're a criminal and had to do time with scary black men.

Yes it is, I take responsibility for my actions.  I was just relating a personal story thats all.  Why dont you try to contribute more of your experiences, DJ, instead of trolling other people, being angry all the time and trying to make people believe you are more educated then them.  Just join in the conversation, DJ, if you have all these degrees you must be able to communicate and add value.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
This poster asked Whooter about his extensive arrest record and Whooter wouldn't answer:

Quote from: "Guest"
Sorry, but your denial fails.  The preponderance of the evidence shows you lied about a lot of things.  You would definitely be found guilty in civil court and maybe even criminal court (where you have a lot of experience).

Let's play a little game, shall we?  Remember, I already know and can prove the answers, so answer truthfully.

True or False?  TheWho has an extensive criminal record including many arrests in Boston and one in Ann Arbor Michigan.

Let's just go one at a time so we don't confuse the readers.  Answer, please.

A few people have asked him if he was ever arrested for lewd or lascivious acts with a child and he just started trolling to derail the thread.  He's got a lot to hide and his answers don't add up.  Criminal record, fiduciary duty to Aspen Education, program child intake screening, access to RB's treatment records...I mean the list goes on and on.  This guy is a total sham and phony.  

Think about it, he's been here for five years doing opposition research on kids who were abused in programs and doing everything he could to silence them from telling their stories.  He said he had RB's treatment records and that RB was at HLA for "gay issues."  His intent was to silence a critic.  How did he get those records if he's "just a regular parent"?  That's just one example.

You're onto something here, Joel.  Keep pressing.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »
I just want to say if I was stuck in a cell with a huge drunk guy making threats towards me, I'd be scared too! It's pretty disturbing to see some posters here salivating at the idea of Whooter being frightened, and some even fantasizing at the idea of him being raped in prison. What the hell is wrong with people.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »
Yeah, nobody said that, sockpuppet.  We said it was funny that he soiled himself while he was locked up.  Nobody mentioned "rape," but it's interesting you chose that particular item to make up, considering you have devalued rape survivors before.  

Other rape survivors aren't really "survivors" but someone laughing at Whooter's cowardice while he was in jail is "fantasizing at the thought of Whooter being raped."  Maybe you have some issues in this area that your program didn't help you with?  Or maybe something happened while you were at the program?  Normal people don't have prison rape fantasies, SUCK IT.  Just so you know.

Anyway...back to the topic.  Whooter is a common criminal.  Discuss.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Whooter"
DJ, pick it up here:

Link

so we don't derail this thread.

Oh, that's funny.  Did I tell you I am a big black guy?  Are you soiling yourself now that you know?  Remember, Whooter, I control your actions, not the other way around. :whip:

That was like 30 years ago.  Not much frightens me now, DJ.  I had to wedge one of my shoes underneath him so he would keep from falling off the bench and I was so afraid to wake him when I left that I almost decided to leave my shoe there. lol.

In any event, I dont think you or anyone else really believes that you control other peoples actions, DJ.  Pretending to have a lot of degrees doesn't give you control over other people (If you had them you would know that).  We are all communicating and contributing our experiences, education background doesn't really come into play so you can drop the pretense and just try to be yourself.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 07:47:12 PM »
I only control you.  I make you respond to every post by mentioning your fiduciary duty to Aspen Education.  Since it won't go away, your only choice, in your sick little mind, is to continue to post until you get the last word, even if it means neglecting your family to sit at the computer for days at a time.  You think if you have the last word nobody will notice your fiduciary duty to Aspen.

Check it out, in Whooter's own words:

Now he's cutting pasting Ursus' posts, too.  This is because Ursus makes him look foolish almost daily.  When Whooter loses arguments he just trolls people.

That said, links are my strong point.

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
When is this supposed to take place?

Well the  announcement takes place after the lawyers sign off on the deal, but they usually wait until the transfer is ready to take place.
The legal transfer typically takes place at the beginning of the new quarter (or fiscal year).
So based on this I would expect the announcement would come at anytime and the transfer could occur on Tuesday October 1, 2007 or early January 2008.

How is it that you are in a position to have knowledge about the acquisition of HLA?

I apologize for being vague, I have a fiduciary duty which prevents me from speaking in any specific terms in this area and can only comment on information which is first made public by either party involved,  this could be misconstrued as “Tippingâ€

There you have it.  "Just a regular parent" Whooter knows all about Aspen Education's potential takeover of HLA.  

Yeah, sounds like every "regular parent" on my street.  They're all Aspen Education fiduciaries with insider information on Aspen's financial dealings. :roflmao:

This gets him really, really upset.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Bitternes, anger, hatred is currency on fornits
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »
I also noticed dysfunction appears to be unraveling. It's pretty obvious when people are more interested in nitpicking everybody elses posts than just offering up their own opinions and ideas to start discussions. All that dysfunction has to offer is "look what Whooter said!" threads, sorry but that's been done about 100 times already!! Then you got people like Pile digging up the stories of people who went to treatment, since they also have no original ideas or experiences to contribute. Just a gang of losers imposing their own group think, enforcers for the cult. "But it's all for the kids", funny.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »
Quote from: "elangraduate"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I just want to say if I was stuck in a cell with a huge drunk guy making threats towards me, I'd be scared too! It's pretty disturbing to see some posters here salivating at the idea of Whooter being frightened, and some even fantasizing at the idea of him being raped in prison. What the hell is wrong with people.

I was frightened when you called me on the telephone the other night SUCK IT.  You spoke to me about "rape fantasy" and programs.  IMHO, you need help from a mental health professional.    ::OMG::  ::OMG::  You are a creepy person.   ::OMG::  ::OMG::

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Yeah, there's some unresolved issues there.  Maybe those encounter groups didn't help this poor guy after all.

Ever notice when Whooter is flailing SUCK IT comes to the "rescue"?  Two words: sock...puppet.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:29:47 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »
Actually Whooter was locked down for child molestation. I know this cause I was locked up with him at the time for the same charge. Hey look, those druggie kids didn't want to get Straight so we had to do something bad to them and a little molestation sounded like an effective treatment. Whooter I understand and if these people dont then they just dont understand US.
peace and Powerlessness
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 07:59:39 PM »
I only control you.

Thats very sad, DJ.  But it isnt true.  You spent years here trying to convince everyone that you had more education then they do.  But you never joined the conversation.  You just stood in the shadows and took pot shots at people who pissed you off (like myself).  Think about it for a minute, if a person were really so educated as yourself why wouldn't they join the discussion?  Pretending to be educated doesn't give you power over others,DJ, you need to utilize your education and defend your arguments, not tear others down to make yourself feel big.

I feel bad that you have to spend all this time attacking people who disagree with you instead of sharing your experiences..

Give it some thought,  you were staff at a few places and could shine some light on many issues that come up here and have a positive effect.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 08:00:23 PM »
Actually Whooter was locked down for child molestation. I know this cause I was locked up with him at the time for the same charge. Hey look, those druggie kids didn't want to get Straight so we had to do something bad to them and a little molestation sounded like an effective treatment. Whooter I understand and if these people dont then they just dont understand US.
peace and Powerlessness
Danny

Some people have suspected that, Danny.  At least you're honest about it.  Whooter calls it "passing out fliers."  Is that some sort of code we normals aren't aware of??
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 08:04:02 PM »
Yeah, nobody said that, sockpuppet.  We said it was funny that he soiled himself while he was locked up.  Nobody mentioned "rape," but it's interesting you chose that particular item to make up, considering you have devalued rape survivors before.  

Other rape survivors aren't really "survivors" but someone laughing at Whooter's cowardice while he was in jail is "fantasizing at the thought of Whooter being raped."  Maybe you have some issues in this area that your program didn't help you with?  Or maybe something happened while you were at the program?  Normal people don't have prison rape fantasies, SUCK IT.  Just so you know.

Anyway...back to the topic.  Whooter is a common criminal.  Discuss.

My mistake. All your juvenile comments about "pooping his pants" or whatever it was you were saying was some how related to anal rape, I knew it was anal related, but I must of read it to quickly and remember it wrong. Sorry. Let me replace my phrase about laughing about him getting raped with laughing at him for pooping his pants, the same main points are the same, however. Dysfunction, I choose not to call myself a "survivor". This obviously bothers you a lot, what I choose to call myself. You can call yourself whatever you want, and it doesn't bother me in the least.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »
Thank you, SUCK IT, for admitting you were projecting your prison rape fantasies onto others.  It wasn't very nice of you.  It was his soiling of his pants we laughed at.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 08:10:26 PM »
It's interesting that the thoughtful and serious posts are by the so called "trolls" on this website, SUCK IT, Whooter and DannyII. If you guys want to remain credible, you might want to check the hate at the door and make some logical arguments, because it looks like you are a bunch of children arguing with the more mature adults. This is some free advice.
one day at a time