Author Topic: Does anyone know what happened with Morgan?  (Read 9656 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what happened with Morgan?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 11:54:15 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "MorganMDC"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Hey Morgan....nice to hear from you.
Hah, Nice to see people are still concerned with some of this shit.
:rofl:  :rofl:

Ursus, your going to pick now on this thread, when you know the consequences to try and one up me. You really don't care about what is going on here, do you.
Please save your rebuttal for the garbage can.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 12:37:55 AM »
We at Spft will always be concerned "with this shit". We maintain the victim list and we really would like to see that no more entries are made to that part of the list which is teenagers who are dyring during treatment. Because the industry has proven themselves unable to increase protection the death count continue unless we continue to warn parents and the teenagers.

The industry need federal guidelines to a start and as long as they are fighting it, we will be active fighting the industry.

Morgan. While some people at this message board has done little good with your case, we hope that there still will be some local solution to your situation. You can visit the myspace/facebook groups we have listed on the datasheet of the facility in question. You can read what girls who have been there write about the skills they have learned. The Academy will be able to educate you to be a good soccer mom, but it is not what you have written that you want with your life.

For the present we can only pray that your parents despite the poor handling of the case will able to decide for the right solution, so you can fulfill your dreams over time.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 01:33:07 AM »
Quote from: "MorganMDC"
Hey Morgan....nice to hear from you.
Hah, Nice to see people are still concerned with some of this shit.
:rofl:  :rofl:
Ursus, your going to pick now on this thread, when you know the consequences to try and one up me. You really don't care about what is going on here, do you.
Please save your rebuttal for the garbage can.
"Consequences" ... for commenting in a thread? Lol. That's pretty lame, even for you, Danny.   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 01:37:26 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
We at Spft will always be concerned "with this shit". We maintain the victim list and we really would like to see that no more entries are made to that part of the list which is teenagers who are dyring during treatment. Because the industry has proven themselves unable to increase protection the death count continue unless we continue to warn parents and the teenagers.

The industry need federal guidelines to a start and as long as they are fighting it, we will be active fighting the industry.

Morgan. While some people at this message board has done little good with your case, we hope that there still will be some local solution to your situation. You can visit the myspace/facebook groups we have listed on the datasheet of the facility in question. You can read what girls who have been there write about the skills they have learned. The Academy will be able to educate you to be a good soccer mom, but it is not what you have written that you want with your life.

For the present we can only pray that your parents despite the poor handling of the case will able to decide for the right solution, so you can fulfill your dreams over time.
It's a tough tough world out there... Thanks, Oscar, fwiw, for keeping the focus on Morgan, and others in her shoes.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 09:20:54 AM »
:soapbox:  :soapbox:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:51:10 PM by MorganMDC »
Quote from: \"Nihilanthic\"
I\'m skeletor. I\'m literally the worst person ever.

Skeletor; Depicted as a muscular blue humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowing bare-bone skull.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 09:51:25 AM »
Worst case this school can set you back the time you are at it, because they will focus heavily on "therapy". Do you have some agreement about what kind of issue they should be working with according to your parents? They will try to invent drug or alcohol addiction because they want to earn money and keep you there for as long as possible. They are first and foremost a business. If you confess to either of those thing they have the arguments for a long time treatment period and your high school courses will have to be taken over again once you are released.

But you have a future to concern yourself about after the "timeout" so you can help yourself if your parents can give you some hint about what they try to fix. They will try to break you at the Lodge campus, so you might better act a breakdown so you can be transferred to the Read campus and start reading up their elementary school curriculum not too fast but just fast enough so they believe that you take the curriculum serious. Did the girl who have been there speak about how fast a breakdown can be acted so you don't do it so fast that they will figure out that it is an act?

Did you exhaust any possibility to live at a normal boarding school or a relative instead?

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 06:31:45 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:51:19 PM by MorganMDC »

Skeletor; Depicted as a muscular blue humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowing bare-bone skull.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »
Do your relatives have any idea of the kind of place your parents want to send you to?

Are any of them in a position to conceivably take legal custody of you?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:51:28 PM by MorganMDC »

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »
Perhaps if they better knew the risks, they'd be more willing to do that.

Similarly, all of them working together have a much better chance of success than individually.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:51:37 PM by MorganMDC »

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 07:22:08 PM »
But do all the rest?

If you think any of them can help, and aren't, what impetus can be given for them to engage actively?

We have an aunt on this board in a practically identical situation, AuntieEm2. (AuntieEm2 is NOTHING like me and has not a whit of my fury.) Perhaps the two aunts should speak.

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 07:28:51 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:51:43 PM by MorganMDC »

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 07:34:01 PM »
Well, then, they should find something constructive to do and quickly. (Again, I really recommend that they start talking to AuntieEm2. What she has to say might shock them into action.)

I'm just throwing out ideas I think might help. At this point, it's not like you have much to lose in trying to get the ball rolling on anything that might plausibly help.

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »
:soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:51:50 PM by MorganMDC »