Author Topic: Programs - A Pedophile's Dream Job and a Child's Nightmare  (Read 3323 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Programs - A Pedophile's Dream Job and a Child's Nightmare
« on: July 13, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »
Programs provide an opportunity for pedophiles to prey on your children.  The lack of background checks, oversight and accountability are a pedophile's dream and a child's nightmare.

A pedohphile program owner with Lon Woodbury's "stamp of approval" for the utmost "safety" of the girls in his "care" is sentenced to 45 years in prison for raping and molesting said girls.  This is just a single example of dozens.

PARENTS BEWARE that just because some program proponents say programs are safe and even run businesses to promote them like Lon Woodbury does, doesn't mean your kid will not be the victim of dangerous pedophiles who lurk around these facilities in the employ of them, in fact.

When program pimps openly state that they view your child as a "product" what makes you think they give a damn about anything other than money?  Think about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Programs - A Pedophile's Dream Job and a Child's Nightma
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »
Stepping back a little I think the key is to insure that place you are sending your child does background checks whether it be a program, public school system or daycare.  Pedophiles do not differentiate or care where the operate.

In our public school system we are seeing a new case being brought to court every week.

Get ready for a shock. According to a major 2004 study commissioned by the U.S. Department of Education – the most in-depth investigation to date – nearly 10 percent of U.S. public school students have been targeted with unwanted sexual attention by school employees.
Full article

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »
I believe that study has been discussed already and was shown to include predominantly cases of inappropriate language.  

^^That Guy^^, the program owner pimped by Lon Woodbury as "safe" was charged with 167 individual cases of child sexual assault.  

Oregon authorities closed an Aspen Education program, Mount Bachelor Academy (the "sister school" of the Academy at Swift River), citing an abuse rate of "100%" concluding in their investigation that the children were subjected to "ritualized sexual abuse" at the hands of the staff and at least one child was raped with the rape going unreported to the authorities, a crime in and of itself.

Think about it.  Authorities, not some "Fornits poster extremist," published this in their report - 100% of children were abused by MBA.  This same "program" is run at all Aspen Education facilities.  They abuse thousands of children, by legal definition, as charged by state authorites.  And that's just one company.

If you were to apply the model of the study cited previously (widely discredited, BTW) to the programs out there you'd get a rate of 90% plus, without doubt.  There is no comparison whatsover to be made between programs and public schools.  Programs are far more dangerous to children because they practice systematic abuse of children whom they view as "products" with "no rights" as shown by the recent extictification of MBA (and others) by state authorities for pervasive and systemic child abuse.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
A pedohphile program owner with Lon Woodbury's "stamp of approval" for the utmost "safety" of the girls in his "care" is sentenced to 45 years in prison for raping and molesting said girls. This is just a single example of dozens.

No shit!? Bout time. This makes my day! Thanks for spreading the news!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
Sometimes these sick, twisted pedos do get what's coming to 'em.  Probably in the form of an unimaginably large, swastika-tattooed Aryan Nation-type gentleman they will soon become ever so intimitely acquainted with...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Stepping back a little I think the key is to insure that place you are sending your child does background checks whether it be a program, public school system or daycare.  Pedophiles do not differentiate or care where the operate.

In our public school system we are seeing a new case being brought to court every week.

Get ready for a shock. According to a major 2004 study commissioned by the U.S. Department of Education – the most in-depth investigation to date – nearly 10 percent of U.S. public school students have been targeted with unwanted sexual attention by school employees.
Full article

:roflmao:

For the uninitiated, Lon child fucker Woodburry was The Voice of the troubled parent industry until Mike Crawford, Psy, used his intellect, moral compass and straight honesty to corner the shady bastard into effectively shutting down his troubled parent advice forum. I can't even tell you how much it brightens my dark day to hear that that dirty bastard has finally gotten condemned by the powers that be. Wooo hooooo! Who wants to go on visiting day to just point and laugh and say not a god damned thing?

Bout damned time! Ya think maybe they're done ignoring, laugint and fighing yet? Wooo hoooo! Score!!!!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 07:07:40 PM »
Oregon authorities closed an Aspen Education program, Mount Bachelor Academy (the "sister school" of the Academy at Swift River), citing an abuse rate of "100%" concluding in their investigation that the children were subjected to "ritualized sexual abuse" at the hands of the staff and at least one child was raped with the rape going unreported to the authorities, a crime in and of itself.

The 100% abuse was a persons opinion I believe.  This was not concluded or settled on as far as I know.    If you have a study that concludes 100% of kids in aspen schools (1,000's) are abused I think we would like to see that one.  That would be an interesting read  The information I posted was taken from a study.  I dont think there is a study which is done that isn't protested by someone (especially the person or group which is hurt by the results)  If a study shows 10% of our public school kids are being abused then the head of the public school system better jump and try to challenge that report. I think we all know this.  They are not going to stand by and let the report go unchallenged.

But until such time as the report is deemed flawed "by all concerned" (or by consensus) then it stands.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 08:22:12 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
:roflmao:

For the uninitiated, Lon child fucker Woodburry was The Voice of the troubled parent industry until Mike Crawford, Psy, used his intellect, moral compass and straight honesty to corner the shady bastard into effectively shutting down his troubled parent advice forum. I can't even tell you how much it brightens my dark day to hear that that dirty bastard has finally gotten condemned by the powers that be. Wooo hooooo! Who wants to go on visiting day to just point and laugh and say not a god damned thing?

Bout damned time! Ya think maybe they're done ignoring, laugint and fighing yet? Wooo hoooo! Score!!!!

antigen, your post was confusing, I think you might have misread the earlier piece.  It wasnt Lon Woodbury who is in jail its a guy named Steve Gage who ran a center for girls.  This occured about 10 years ago.  Here is a piece from the article.

Gage sentenced to 45 years
By Eric Dolson
February 2, 2001

Steven Gage will probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

Gage, 43, the former proprietor of Royal Haven Equestrian Center for Girls near Sisters, was sentenced to 45 years behind bars on 27 counts of theft, criminal mistreatment and sex abuse of teenage girls under his care.

Now that I read the article it brings up a big question... Who does background checks on the guys responsible for doing background checks????

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 10:14:16 PM »

Full article

Too bad the program industry doesn't bother trying to find out what the rate is. Then again it would be quicker to find the percentage of kids who weren't.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 09:07:38 AM »
So, no link to the actual study, then, Whooter?  Your link goes to an article (in "Worldnetdaily.com" no less, a known hack site that doesn't actually do "journalism" but rather pushes a right-wing, evangelist agenda) but I haven't seen any study.  

And, no, the 100% abuse rate was not an opinion, it was part of the investigation report of MBA.  All Aspen "troubled teen" programs run the same millieu as MBA, there fore, since MBA's program was deemed to be "child abuse" by state child protection investigators, it's a rather logical conclusion that any program using that methodology (e.g. all Aspen programs), is also guilty of child abuse.  Thousands of kids have gone through Aspen's child abuse program, so therefore thousands have been abused.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »
So, no link to the actual study, then, Whooter?  Your link goes to an article (in "Worldnetdaily.com" no less, a known hack site that doesn't actually do "journalism" but rather pushes a right-wing, evangelist agenda) but I haven't seen any study.  

Here is the link to the original.

www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.doc

for some reason the link will not take... just cut and paste this in.

And, no, the 100% abuse rate was not an opinion, it was part of the investigation report of MBA.  All Aspen "troubled teen" programs run the same millieu as MBA, there fore, since MBA's program was deemed to be "child abuse" by state child protection investigators, it's a rather logical conclusion that any program using that methodology (e.g. all Aspen programs), is also guilty of child abuse.  Thousands of kids have gone through Aspen's child abuse program, so therefore thousands have been abused.

Do you have a link to the professional organizations which conducted the investigation and where it concluded that all kids in MBA were abused and therefore all kids in Aspen programs are abused.  It sounds like an interesting discussion

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 11:01:08 AM »
www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.doc

she extrapolates from a national survey conducted for the American Association of University Women Educational Foundation in 2000 that roughly 290,000 students experienced some sort of physical sexual abuse by a public school employee between 1991 and 2000.

The figures suggest "the physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests," said Shakeshaft, according to Education Week.

Indeed, more than 4.5 million students are subject to sexual misconduct by an employee of a school sometime between kindergarten and 12th grade, says the report.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »
So it's safe to say that programs should be done away with, for the most part. Not much good comes of them, does it? Parents have too much money if they can afford to send a kid to one anyway, as they're usually an expensive rip-off. It would be good if most of them were just out-and-out shut down, as regulating them never seems to fully work... and you don't want to be half-assed when it comes to regulating places where abuse runs so rampant.

Here's to a world without programs!  :cheers:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 11:26:28 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
So it's safe to say that programs should be done away with, for the most part. Not much good comes of them, does it? Parents have too much money if they can afford to send a kid to one anyway, as they're usually an expensive rip-off. It would be good if most of them were just out-and-out shut down, as regulating them never seems to fully work... and you don't want to be half-assed when it comes to regulating places where abuse runs so rampant.

If we base our decision on the research we should close the public school system down first.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 11:31:32 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

If we base our decision on the research we should close the public school system down first.
That too is overrated and should be re-worked.
http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/