Author Topic: Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED  (Read 10733 times)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED
« on: July 11, 2010, 11:21:59 PM »
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Daniel_Gauss

Who could have done such a thing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 11:35:58 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"

Pile, thats just not right posting their name and address on the internet like that.  They have a 15 year old girl living there at home.  That is very dangerous and not in the best interest in keeping her safe.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 11:42:27 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"

Pile, thats just not right posting their name and address on the internet like that.  They have a 15 year old girl living there at home.  That is very dangerous and not in the best interest in keeping her safe.

So all children and teens need to be kept in witness protection? More people have kids than do not, and they're basically everywhere, and she's not being left alone. I suppose every kid on earth should go to a program instead?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline kleenex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 12:13:21 AM »
That's a pretty amazing entry...

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »
revision war is great  :beat:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Specia ... ex_wheeler

you're not fooling anyone
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 07:35:50 AM »
It is interesting that you place the names and addresses of 15 year old girls on the internet while you remain anonymous and hide in the shadows.  If a child got hurt in a program you would be the first ones to point the finger of blame yet you don’t have any problem placing these children in harm’s way yourself.  You use these children as pawns in your personal vengeance against programs and personal enjoyment without thought to their safety.

Pile of dead kids and Niles you are both cowards and by your actions it is easy to see this is not the first time someone has called you this.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »
I have spoken with the network behind Spft and I have been given the task to condemn the publication of this family.

While we recommend that the teenager enroll friends and extended family to create rescue groups on community networks so the teenagers can be freed from the detention they have been placed in without a preceeding legal process, we strongly believe that such a public fight must the choice of the teenager who are detained at a program.

Morgan should have been entitled to privacy until she decide otherwise. She is the only one who is at risk of loosing her human right to live in freedom. No what we may believe which is right, it is her future and no one else.

Damn you. Can you not avoid overstepping the line of common dignity?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:58:26 AM by Froderik »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 12:43:55 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
It is interesting that you place the names and addresses of 15 year old girls on the internet while you remain anonymous and hide in the shadows.  If a child got hurt in a program you would be the first ones to point the finger of blame yet you don’t have any problem placing these children in harm’s way yourself.  You use these children as pawns in your personal vengeance against programs and personal enjoyment without thought to their safety.

Pile of dead kids and Niles you are both cowards and by your actions it is easy to see this is not the first time someone has called you this.
I don't see the girl's info posted, just the parents' info...and it's fine posting their info considering what they tried to do...besides if they're stupid enough to make it available, that's their problem. Nobody is using anyone as pawns, get a grip. You think your bitching about it is going to do any good?  :rofl: If anything it will just encourage people to do this more often.. in fact, I may do it myself sometime soon, if given the opportunity.

People like that should be held accountable, and even fucked with, if necessary...

THIS IS WAR!!! ::unhappy::  ::poke::  ::OMG::  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :suicide:

Froderick, are you serious?  They mention her in the first paragraph and go on to say she is 15 years old and then post her address at the bottom.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 01:06:54 PM »
They mention her in the first paragraph and go on to say she is 15 years old and then post her address at the bottom.
I see your point, but in cases like this one it seems the parents are more of a danger to her than most strangers would be. Still, I see your point. Too bad she's only 15 and can't get out from their house yet... this would solve that problem.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 01:30:47 PM »
and you fuckers wonder why I fight you as hard as I do because some of you will stop at nothing to get what you want. This is not about Morgan and her parents any more, it is now about Pile and Nihilanthic and their disturbed behavior tendencies. Froderik I hope your not even tepidly considering this outrageous action towards another 15 year old. Obviously these two degenerates have no children and don't care about proper etiquette on web sites.
YOU ARE ENDANGERING HER LIFE DOING THIS WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT....I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE YOU CAUSE SOMETHING VERY BAD TO HAPPEN TO MORGAN.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall when that lawyer was talking to you!!!!   Believe me....he was dying with laughter!!  What POSSIBLE grounds would YOU have to sue in this case??  Please, tell me your thought process on this.  Goddamn, at least you're good for a laugh.

That said.....dick move to put the kid's shit out there.  Hugely dick move.  I understand the desire to humiliate the parents (and it's not even a taste of the humiliation the kids get inside those shitpits) but to put her info out there, without her say-so.......uh uh.  No.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 01:47:44 PM »
A young girl comes to fornits for advice on how to handle the impending event of her going to a program, she is open with everyone and people like "Pile of Dead Kids" and "Niles" trick her into giving her name and then post her personal information on the internet for the fun of it.

How come no other posters speak out against this?  People get totally outraged by my opinions but no one cares about this 15 year old girl heading for a program?

Should we warn other people somehow before they start posting here that their personal information will be posted openly so that they can be humiliated and placed at risk?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 01:52:31 PM »
A young girl comes to fornits for advice on how to handle the impending event of her going to a program, she is open with everyone and people like "Pile of Dead Kids" and "Niles" trick her into giving her name and then post her personal information on the internet for the fun of it.

How come no other posters speak out against this?  People get totally outraged by my opinions but no one cares about this 15 year old girl heading for a program?

Should we warn other people somehow before they start posting here that their personal information will be posted openly so that they can be humiliated and placed at risk?

Did you just miss Frod's and my posts or are you just ignoring them?   Edited to add:  And Oscar's too?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 01:59:56 PM »
Anne's reply was quick, but I'll post this as well.

“How come no other posters speak out against this?” Spare the spin for your Aspen interests, Who.
Other people have spoken out against this. Some right above on this very thread.

It was a fucked up thing to do. It was a shortsighted petty thing to do, that will not change the situation for the better.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 02:14:47 PM by Inculcated »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis