Author Topic: How many HLAers does it take to screw in a light bulb?  (Read 9935 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
How many HLAers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
« on: July 07, 2010, 10:13:10 AM »
Well lets see now...we have three of the top echelon from West Ridge (Ken Huey, Landon Kirk, Caleb Cottle)...and now three of the top echelon from HLA (Christy Maher (Jones), Nicole Fuglsang, and Laura Sumpter)...wonder who is next on their recruiting list...

Prior to joining CALO, Laura was a therapist at Hidden Lake Academy, a well-respected therapeutic boarding school in Georgia. It was there that she met her husband, Walter. While at Hidden Lake, Laura facilitated individual, group and family therapy, and also participated in parent workshops and treatment team staffings. During her last six months at Hidden Lake, Laura was on-call on a rotating basis in order to manage crisis situations as they arose.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: How many HLAers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:18:04 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
During her last six months at Hidden Lake, Laura was on-call on a rotating basis in order to manage crisis situations as they arose.

Translation :Her paychecks stopped coming.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »
Oh buchi.. you cheap bastard.

DJ, we seriously have to open our program to deprogram staffers. To many of them floating from program to program like the pathetic waifs they are.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »
Well lets see now...we have three of the top echelon from West Ridge (Ken Huey, Landon Kirk, Caleb Cottle)...and now three of the top echelon from HLA (Christy Maher (Jones), Nicole Fuglsang, and Laura Sumpter)...wonder who is next on their recruiting list...
Christy Jones and Nicole Fuglsang were with CALO pretty much from the start; I think Fuglsang came first. Posted in Sept. 2007:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline CALO Student #17

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 01:20:49 PM »
Nicole did come before Christy. Nicole was one of the people who helped to start up Calo in the first place. Her husband told me that on my first day. Her husband was actually one of my football coaches from military school, here in Georgia, lol. Small world, right?

Offline funsize

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 08:20:11 PM »
so if your going to write stuff make sure you have your facts rite. christy didnt come into the picture untill way later..! and of course one of u people will ask how do i know.well ive been there since the beginig..and the people they "recruted" ade a great program

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 10:59:50 PM »
The people they recruited came from a very notorious program. As you stated in the other thread, this is the same program that kept you in a PCS hold for five hours. Hardly what I'd classify as great.

Offline funsize

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 09:01:26 AM »
And ill stand by wat they did! It hepled me in the long run.! They don't do things just to do it.they have reasons.and well keeping me in a hold for that time kept me and everyone else safe

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 12:47:11 AM »
Perhaps one day you'll understand that being held in a PCS hold for five hours isn't help, its child abuse. Until you do understand it, please do not work with children in any capacity, for your sake and theirs.

Offline funsize

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »
So this is the last post ima write..it was five hours almst and they didn't keep me in a pcs hold the whole time..and to the parents if you want the information about calo don't come on here these people honestly don't know what the program can do for kids.and to the people who spend all there time bashing this place I hope life works out for you!

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »
Quote from: "funsize"
So this is the last post ima write..it was five hours almst and they didn't keep me in a pcs hold the whole time..and to the parents if you want the information about calo don't come on here these people honestly don't know what the program can do for kids.and to the people who spend all there time bashing this place I hope life works out for you!
Funsize, I do appreciate hearing your perspective even if the hard-liners on this Forum don't want to believe you. I am really glad you benefited from your experience at CALO.

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 08:04:50 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Perhaps one day you'll understand that being held in a PCS hold for five hours isn't help, its child abuse. Until you do understand it, please do not work with children in any capacity, for your sake and theirs.
OMG! What arrogance you show, Che.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 02:22:22 AM »
Arrogance?

Yes, I'm arrogant because I believe that repeatedly restraining someone over a five hour period is abusive and wrong.

:twofinger: