« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:08:44 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
Your late my friend, sorry. This was all done by folks before. Thanks though.  Yes Marty is on my facebook list and so on and so forth. Read ER read, all this and more is already available with colorful commentary.  Where you are wrong my friend is most people could give a shit less about meeting Marty anywhere, they want Elan shut down and if possible Marty brought to justice.  That is the main focus of most Elan Grads I've talked with. All this other bullshit is your ego and the process of feeding it. Stop giving Elan and Marty "Power".

Danny

Elan being brought to justice would also include former staffers, hence Danny Bennison.
The statute of limitations has run out for the kids that Danny Bennison permently damaged or killed by proxy. :poison:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 10:17:15 PM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:10:34 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:11:28 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "elanasshole"
Your late my friend, sorry. This was all done by folks before. Thanks though.  Yes Marty is on my facebook list and so on and so forth. Read ER read, all this and more is already available with colorful commentary.  Where you are wrong my friend is most people could give a shit less about meeting Marty anywhere, they want Elan shut down and if possible Marty brought to justice.  That is the main focus of most Elan Grads I've talked with. All this other bullshit is your ego and the process of feeding it. Stop giving Elan and Marty "Power".

Danny

Elan being brought to justice would also include former staffers, hence Danny Bennison.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Like I said nice try you are LATE, everybody has already done this like say back in 1979-1980-1981. Back then everything was done through mail and phone, maybe the genesis of this web site. I was asked all these questions and attacked for my participation. I then many, many years later I come here to hear this fake trumped up advocating bullshit from flunkies like you pretending to be concerned about shutting down Elan and you have done nothing to get there you fucking moron. So please STFU and hang with Felice she just enjoys listening to this retarded shit it resonates with her You Tube snippets.
ER you are just running down a well beaten path by others and by me.
Thanks for your concern though.

Danny
This tactic can be found on page 3 of the Elan Assistant Directors ABUSERS HANDBOOK..................
I suppose you think that I am the only one that notices how you attack people in open forum and play nice nice in private messages? I never joined the ELAN CULT, but I did learn a lot by watching all of you for 30 years...how does it feel when it is done to you Danny? I think you have that VICTIMBULL thing going on. :roflmao:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »
Benni-Bott said:
Yes I did apologize to you all last year on Sharon, Tim and Mark's Elan site, survivors. That apology is lost and burned for ever along with that Web Site. Sad part I wrote it down and I can't seem to remember where I put it. I really wasn't looking forward to visiting this again.
Concerning your brother I was pissed at you and I did not understand the whole thread concerning your brother, what was the point. So I lashed out at you, sorry.
Felice I don't want to fight with you anymore period. I am not asking you to condone anything right or wrong in regards to me. All I am asking is you give me my latitude to explore fornits and the thoughts in my head I stashed so long ago. I will not attack you, I don't want to. It pains me deeply when Matt and yourself are at odds with me, this trail becomes very lonely. I feel I have lost Matt and I don't have the forgiveness to attempt a resolution if he would even want one. I know I hurt Matt and I will have to accept this.
Last but not least Felice I have loved you since I first read your posts on the Elan site and then fornits, you started out kicking my ass and your still doing it at times. My problem is I got sensitive here and I don't want to talk to folks in such harsh vulgar terms anymore. The last time around with Anne, Matt and yourself I got way to carried away and ended up not liking myself to much. I am to old to be getting that angry at least that is what my granddaughter said the other day and I would have to agree.
Danny
Private messageE-mail
You never lost Matt, because you never had him.
In fact you never had any of us fooled with your "scripted drivvel".
I knew you would post that private message when you got no reply to it.
You fail to realize that your "programming" does not work here in real life.
Your antics are quite entertaining!
Do you honestly think that if Gottlieb, Kruglick, Flynn or Dunn came around here we would be all lovey to our abusers?
Yes "Danny Bennison" (NOT HIS REAL NAME) stick around and play some more.....
Just don't assume that Matt ever cared past the point where he busted you lying to him.
This latest attempt to "cop to your imagined guilt" is priceless!!!!!
You might find it helpfull to read the ELAN DIRECTORS ABUSE HANDBOOK along with Art of War or my favorite....
Baiting, Trapping and Hunting in Wisconsin.
If you TRULY wanted to heal yourself you might have read this:http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30423#p364079
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 10:30:47 AM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:13:44 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 11:21:55 AM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:14:46 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »
Honestly Benni-Bott I can not even read your post because you are on my FOE list.
I don't need to look to know that you are spouting drivvel trying to hang on to that ELAN PAYCHECK.
I really hope you get paid overtime for Saturdays or a least time and a half.
You can find the FOE list option by going to your user control pannel at the top of the page.
I have several on mine and it is really nifty.
I can see where and when you post, but I do not have to subject myself to anything you say.
This is how I avoid all of the crap on this sight that comes from the same posters over and over.
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:15:20 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »
This is all I see when you post: This post was made by DannyB II who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
If I do not click on "Display this post" I can't see anything.
This worked really well for me during the last "RavingMad" episode.
All I could see was NOTHING! I love it. Talk to yourself some more.......
I understand that if you do not do your Job properly Kruglick will be right over to fuck you in the ass...er...oh wait...he does that anyways.
What I meant to say is he will be fucking you in the ass for FREE!
May you be treated with the same kindness you have shown as ASSISTANT DIRECTOR DANNY BENNISON.
huh Larry?
WELCOME TO HELL!