Author Topic: Missing teen  (Read 28854 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Missing teen
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 04:37:22 PM »
The case is not quite closed:

Dear Samuel

Thank you for your email and alerting us to this case.

I am replying as the North America Consular Casework Desk Officer in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

I would like to contact Chanel's parents to see if there is any assistance we can offer them.  

I wonder if you have any contact details for the family.

If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Kind regards

XXXXX

XXXXXX | North America Consular Desk Officer | Consular Casework Team | Room XXXXX | Consular Directorate | Foreign and Commonwealth Office | London SW1A 2AH

Email XXXXXXX | Tel +44 (0)20 7008 XXXX | FTN 8008 XXXX | Fax +44 (0)20 7008 XXXX | http://www.fco.gov.uk

'Better World, Better Britain' "Visit our blogs at http://blogs.fco.gov.uk"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 27 April 2010 21:44
To: FMU (Restricted)
Subject: A possible case in the Missouri, United States

I volunteer for a NGO in Denmark working against child abuse in residential programs.

Based on reports from various sources we fear that a 17 year old girl possible holding a British passport is on the run from a rather extreme Christian sect.

In Missouri there are no regulation of residential programs for minors if they label themselves as religious. Parents can legally hire professional youth transport firms which collect the teenagers in their home and transport them to various religious programs in fetters. Parents in the United Kingdom who have faced dificulties with their teenagers have in the recent year lured their children on holiday in the United States or Mexico from where they are taken to these enclosed boarding schools for a period of confinement which can last several years.

Some of these boarding school use corporal punishment, some prevent especially girls from leaving until they are in relationship with a good Christian husband.

This 17 year old girl named Chanel Mare speaks a British accent. We have no proof that she is holding a British passport and as the school is closely connected to the local sheriff department and the principal is registered to be allowed to bear a consealed weapon, we won't not dare to approach the police or the school.

Here is some links about this case where the British accent is named.
http://www.helpfindmychild.net/chanel-mare
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=72433

We hope that You will investigate this case. We have not the ressources and the local community is a risky place to visit as an outsider, so we cannot endanger any of our volunteers.

Regards
Samuel Jensen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 02:37:22 AM »
Miss Mare commented on our blog:

It is somekind of sms-english but here it is:

ok i understand where you are coming from... no i cant live back in england i will just go down hill from theree i woz totally messed up there.... that boarding school didnt help me at all with my studies cuz i neva did school cuz i woz in charge of alllot of stuff so my education is messed up. the only reason my dad wrote gd stuff about tht place cuz if i sed i didnt like tht i would b a black shirt and a black shirt gets treated like crap a piece of shit.... girls like to get other girls into trouble so theytwist a story.... i got restrained cuz i refused to do pushups and lost feeling in my fingers for 3 weeks i got to tell u that place has left scars in my life and i jst wanted to leave tht place... they expected too much for me and i told them i wasnt ready but they still did it and if i had a problem and wanted to talk to them to grow up they told me to grow up.... i felt like i couldnt say anything tht woz in my heart <3 i no i have an addiction to drugs and i do them so i can forget about my past.... i think at nite how did i get here i used to have a good life... now i dont have a relationship wiv my mum and my brother (15) hates my guts i have ruined everything i just want to feel safe and atm the moment i have a boyfriend and yeh i feel safe round him he loks out for me and he aint like any of the other boys i have dated cuz i woz a drug dealer one time a go and they just dated me for the drugs but this guy aint like tht he makes sure i am safe..... i like tht i have never felt so safe... have you ever lived on the streets ... it is a scarey place for a girl.... i run from my problems and i hate it but i always have done it..... i remember i had a fight wiv my mum one day and she left to go to the pub and i ran and i woz gone for a week i am soz i am telling u this but i had o get it off my chest.... i woz a bad person b4 cuz of drugs and i hated the stuff i used to do but now i am not getting into the hardcore drugs i dont want to.... thank u so much for emailing me bk i apprieciate it i am glad i can tlk to some one i hope to tlk to you soon

Offline HelpUs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 04:45:23 AM »
OK, so you guys want some fact about "circle of hope"??
I went there... for 62 days.... managed to get a code out to my mom in one of my letters about what was really going on behind closed doors. (you cant talk to your parents for 30 days, then when you finally can it is a few letters a week that are ripped up if Boyd or Steph don't like them and a 15 minute phone call on Sundays that was on speaker phone once again if they didn't like it it was ended. It seemed that every girl messed up before her visit or time to go home... so then they weren't allowed to go... what does that tell you? Oh all of their children moved as far away as possible... Amanda, Nate, colleen, and the oldest boy I don't know. They didn't even want to be there..) I know Chanel I talk to her everyday, I was at the so called "boarding school" with her and even slept in the same room as her. Ya her parents were divorced and ya we had behavioral problems, but that doesn't mean they had the right do to what they did to us. we all tried to run away; not because we're bad but because we were scared. My mom thinks we should sue, but once again we are scared. Only a few of us have made it out. DO NOT SEND ANY OF YOUR DAUGHTERS, NIECES, GRANDDAUGHTERS OR EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS KID THERE! I'm not saying any of this out of despite of being a "rebellious teen", I am 19 now i have a job, I go to a University with honors and have never been in trouble with the law. I was sent there because I fought with my mom like a normal teen, when she sought out help for our relationship she was told to ship me there. Please whatever you do just don't allow anymore girls to go there. They don't need to go through that. I am very glad for the Mares/rest of the family that she was found, she was one of the few I could ever trust. So please if you want to talk bad about them just do something about it, complaining on a forum does nothing for those poor girls that I can't help... :(

Hope you find that useful... :-X

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 04:50:49 AM »
You have nothing to fear now. Sue the fuck out of them.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline HelpUs

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 04:53:57 AM »
The hard part about it is all of us girls have to get together and relive the horrible memories. My first night there Boyd punched me across the face... everything went down hill from there. So it's not something that is easy so we are working on it. Somethings are kind of hard to prove now... I went there when I was 16... I'm 19 now, bruised and other physical scars don't last that long, if you catch my drift.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 04:57:19 AM »
Give Phil Elberg a call. He's a lawyer. He can tell you better than we can what is and isn't possible.

973-642-1300
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline HelpUs

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 05:01:53 AM »
I will, thank you. I will keep you updated on what he says, or what we are even able to do. Just please try to stop them from getting anymore girls :(

Offline HelpUs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 05:22:06 AM »
Oh and just as a side note, while I was there, about 3 weeks in the cops went to my mom's house because they were told I was not at Circle of Hope. Freaked my mom out beyond belief, after another week they finally sent an officer to the school with a copy of my driving permit, he looked at the bruised on my face, arms, and wrist even made a note about them; then left. My mom was notified that night that I was there, but nothing was ever said nor done about the bruising. Almost as if it was invisible and in my head. They were good at that, making you feel like it was your fault, that you were making things up, I even had to have a doctor come out to tell me that I was crazy I really didn't have pain in my lower stomach. As soon as I got home my mother took me to the hospital and I had surgery...

I too was a "missing child" from Circle of Hope, (with my situation they had to report to DHS and the police as soon as I got there so they knew where I was and that I was going to be taken care of, that my mother didn't just kick me out.) They never reported that I was there... If thats not creepy then I don't know what is.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Circle of Hope Girls Ranch
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
Quote from: "HelpUs"
OK, so you guys want some fact about "circle of hope"??
I went there... for 62 days.... managed to get a code out to my mom in one of my letters about what was really going on behind closed doors. (you cant talk to your parents for 30 days, then when you finally can it is a few letters a week that are ripped up if Boyd or Steph don't like them and a 15 minute phone call on Sundays that was on speaker phone once again if they didn't like it it was ended. It seemed that every girl messed up before her visit or time to go home... so then they weren't allowed to go... what does that tell you? Oh all of their children moved as far away as possible... Amanda, Nate, colleen, and the oldest boy I don't know. They didn't even want to be there..) I know Chanel I talk to her everyday, I was at the so called "boarding school" with her and even slept in the same room as her. Ya her parents were divorced and ya we had behavioral problems, but that doesn't mean they had the right do to what they did to us. we all tried to run away; not because we're bad but because we were scared. My mom thinks we should sue, but once again we are scared. Only a few of us have made it out.
I think your mom is right. On another note, how long do most girls end up staying at this place?

DO NOT SEND ANY OF YOUR DAUGHTERS, NIECES, GRANDDAUGHTERS OR EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS KID THERE! I'm not saying any of this out of despite of being a "rebellious teen", I am 19 now i have a job, I go to a University with honors and have never been in trouble with the law. I was sent there because I fought with my mom like a normal teen, when she sought out help for our relationship she was told to ship me there. Please whatever you do just don't allow anymore girls to go there. They don't need to go through that. I am very glad for the Mares/rest of the family that she was found, she was one of the few I could ever trust. So please if you want to talk bad about them just do something about it, complaining on a forum does nothing for those poor girls that I can't help... :(
Having your story here online helps get the word out. Both to parents whose girls are still there, as well as to prospective parents considering the program.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
The hard part about it is all of us girls have to get together and relive the horrible memories. My first night there Boyd punched me across the face... everything went down hill from there. So it's not something that is easy so we are working on it. Somethings are kind of hard to prove now... I went there when I was 16... I'm 19 now, bruised and other physical scars don't last that long, if you catch my drift.
The psychological scars usually last much longer...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »
Oh and just as a side note, while I was there, about 3 weeks in the cops went to my mom's house because they were told I was not at Circle of Hope. Freaked my mom out beyond belief, after another week they finally sent an officer to the school with a copy of my driving permit, he looked at the bruised on my face, arms, and wrist even made a note about them; then left. My mom was notified that night that I was there, but nothing was ever said nor done about the bruising. Almost as if it was invisible and in my head.
You should see if you can get a copy of that police report. Also, the name of the officer who came to the school (just in case "no report was filed").

They were good at that, making you feel like it was your fault, that you were making things up, I even had to have a doctor come out to tell me that I was crazy I really didn't have pain in my lower stomach. As soon as I got home my mother took me to the hospital and I had surgery...
What was wrong with your stomach?

I too was a "missing child" from Circle of Hope, (with my situation they had to report to DHS and the police as soon as I got there so they knew where I was and that I was going to be taken care of, that my mother didn't just kick me out.) They never reported that I was there... If thats not creepy then I don't know what is.
Are you saying that you too were a runaway, and that upon your return, Circle of Hope did not notify authorities that you were no longer missing? (Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something here...)

Offline HelpUs

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 03:55:07 PM »
Most of the girls I knew were either there till they were 18 or 3 to 4 years. There is never any intention of 24 months...
Yes psychological scars last a long time, if not forever, but they are harder to prove. Honestly if the 5 of us girls were standing before you, and you knew our pasts of being in trouble such and we didn't have any physical marks, would you believe us?
I had to have two cyst removals that were over 7in big...
No, I never did run away I was able to code a letter to my mom. (After 5 she got the hint.) I had a rough home life, my mom's bf was abusive so we didn't get along, seeing as I wanted him gone and she wanted him to stay. So she always wanted a safe place to put me, once again she was directed to Circle of Hope. The state had gotten involved with my family (mother and I), so they wanted to make sure her bf hadn't done anything to me and that I wasn't kicked out of my house. So when my mom left me at the school according to the state I had "disappeared" and no one could fine me, until 3weeks later. Constantly my mother, and Colorado state family services were calling the school, no one would answer their calls. The officer who came from the MO office had called many times before having to physically go to the property to see that I was there.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 12:06:34 AM »
Get police report and sue the fuck out of them..gather all witnesses that ye have...put these criminals in JAIL!
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 03:07:41 AM »
A police investigation done by the local police might be difficult as a person registered with the same phone number as the facility is gun-instructor for the police. It is a small community.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 05:14:45 AM »
Psycholgical scars are not that hard to prove if ye go see a private therapist and have them document them.
Also file a complaint in your state with the licensing agency, and with the better business bureau, and also with the states attorney general.
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.