Author Topic: Bethel Boys Academy, Lucedale, MS.  (Read 47026 times)

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
Bethel Boys Academy, Lucedale, MS.
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 07:42:28 PM »
you go whatchaduen, i was there when it was hardcore and it was hell. let me know if i can help in any way. it will probably never happen but i would love to sit across from them in a criminal court. screw a lawsuit i dont want their nasty dirty money. it has the blood of children on it. put it in their grave with them and let them all rot together.-mike cook-mike baldino- tom mcdonald-jesse velasquez-bubba fountain-herman fountain-john fountain was just a little boy but he was just as inbred as the rest of them- david owens-the list goes on. i hope a fountain reads this. try to shut me up you faggot bastards. pm me and prove it is you and i will give you my address so you can come face me as a grown man. i am not a boy no more. but you dont have the nuts to face a man all you can do is abuse little kids and use fear to control them. bring your whole inbred clan bitch and face me now. you couldnt even handle what i have to say much less .....................................................sorry everyone else i really am not a violent person, but i happen to feel strongly about the things he has done to me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
Bethel update lawsuit VICTORY!!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2007, 02:58:12 PM »
Seymour man gets $900k in abuse claim
> Connecticut Post (Bridgeport, CT)
> December 14, 2006
> Author: MATTHEW HIGBEE mhigbee@...
> Estimated printed pages: 2
>
> SEYMOUR - A town man sentenced to 20 years in a psychiatric hospital
> for trying to kill his parents by burning down their house has won a
> $900,000 judgement against a southern military academy for troubled
> teenagers that he said tortured him. Joseph Gabriel Paolillo and his
> father, Joseph Peter Paolillo, won the judgement Monday against the
> Bethel Boys Academy, of Lucedale, Miss., in Mississippi federal
court.
> The elder Paolillo was awarded $59,709 in damages.
> Routine beatings and mental abuse from a drill instructor with a pit
> bull trained to bite in the crotch were alleged by the younger
> Paolillo, who was 17 when he went to Bethel in 1998.
>
> "They beat him viscously," his father said. "I feel relieved that
some
> satisfaction was given to my son, so he can seek professional
> treatment and counseling."
>
> Testifying from Whiting Forensic Institute in Middletown, the
> 25-year-old Paolillo described treatment at Bethel such as being
made
> to eat breakfast in 45 seconds and then roll around on the ground
> until throwing up. A drill instructor, William Knotts, would sic a
bit
> bull on cadets given a head start to run across a field, Paolillo
> testified. "I had bite marks on my groin," Paolillo said in his
> testimony. "That's basically where the dog generally bit."
>
> Paolillo was sent to Whiting after breaking into his parent's
> residence on Julie Drive in Seymour on Dec. 16, 2003, with a 5-
gallon
> can of gasoline and setting the dining room floor afire.
>
> Paolillo's attorney, George Yoder, said collecting on the judgement
> would be difficult because the Bethel Academy has since closed and
> apparently never had insurance.
> Section: Local
> (c) 2006 The Connecticut Post. All rights reserved. Reproduced with
> the permission of Media NewsGroup, Inc. by NewsBank, Inc.
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline muckieha

• View Profile
lucedale
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »
hello my name is mikey
i was there...
i was abused
my first day there mr knot broke 2 of the bones in my wrist they refused to let me call home they refused to take me to the docter
insted they made me do hundreds of push ups on the broken bones
i recently had a x ray the bones where snaped in half and do to me not bieng broght to a hospital and bieng made to do pushups in them they never heald  they grew apart. this causes me sever pain and limited use. i was given blanket parteys there where i was coverd and beeten. i was beaten every day no matter how good i was i was beaten. my knot used sick his pit bulls on us.
he would brab them by the skin on the back of ther neck and shake them until they would attack what ever was in front of them
and let them go on us. he even had a picture of me on there main web site. it was hell and i will never recover.
all they had was hate in there hearts. and now i have nothing in mine.
if you want to ask any quistions please let me know
my e mail is
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2007, 12:43:56 AM »
Mikey,
Thank you for posting. Hopefully others who may have known you will write to you.  Sometimes that helps a lot. I hope you will continue to heal. I am so sorry for the abuse you suffered.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2007, 01:04:47 AM »
MIKEY HAVE you thought of going to the authorities? the FBI the police journalists?
there are alotof people who could be interested...
and suing the indiviiduals i know is not as good as putting them in jail but it may be second to that
have you thought of that?
thankk you for posting. those peoplea re monsters

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It all comes out in the wash..
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 03:38:24 AM »
Life, when lived for God and others is a beautiful and productive thing.

I was involved at Bethel Academy from March to December of 03. During that time I saw a lot of things that troubled me. I became a nasty dirty word to some who thought Herman was paying me big bucks. I started his computer Training Program from scratch and then built his web site, beginning at 12.00 per hour (who hoo I was getting RICH, NOT!), then was busted down on trumped up charges and breach of my employment agreement to 9.00 per hour during the last 3 months.

I went there with pure motives, I left 9 months later, mentally caned and beaten, depressed and seriously considering suicide several times, but I did leave with my beliefs that God was good and people in trouble need help intact.

During this time and on into 04, the abuse, the deep depression and basic loss of confidence and motivation lead to financial problems so severe we lost our home and were within days of being homeless. God once again undertook to help us (my wife and I) dig out of the pit we had fallen in.

The abuse I suffered at Bethel myself alone, more than ANYBODY in the audience of this forum or anywhere else can even comprehend, makes me know of a certainty they abused and injured children both physically and mentally.

I defended Herman until I saw the real man he was. I do not know if he has repented of his sins, if not he as carried his abusive nature right down the road to City of Refuge Rehab he now is said to run.

I finid it an irony that the families they fleeced and laughed at have now won a 1 million $$ juggement against the Fountain Machine. I also find it ironic thier name has changed yet again for I think the 4th time since I was there, and it seems WWASPS, the teen help organization out of Utah is solely running Bethel now. Out of the frying pan into the fire? Could it be John Boy and Billy along with the other Hermanites have had to sell the place to satisfy this righteous judgement a judge  gave the abused parents and kids?

It would appear the Fountain dynasty has crumbled. Bubba, Hermans son that had Bethel Girls had to close it down over two years ago because the state took all his girls. Why? Allegations of Abuse!

Now it appears that Bethel is no more (correct me if I am wrong), WWASPS has it (frying pan to fire) and all the Fountains (Except Herman) may have actually had to get real jobs. Oh what a pity they could not continue getting 25,000+ a year out of parents to do little more for the kids than beat the heck out of them and feed them gulag grub. Not to mention the mediocre facilities, the school they attended on site and the dorms that they lived in. The cafeteria, if you want to call it that, had water running in the fireplace and into the room every time it rained. Is this a 25K per year program? Cobwebs in the dorms? It it worth 25K for that? Not to mention the mental and physical abuse either tendered by Bethel employees or over looked by employees when it was cadet on cadet beatings or abuse.

I am not bitter, but rather am wounded still so deeply that the thought of Herman makes me shake like a reed in the wind. This is a man that had a 16-17 year old minor cadet assistant to me wear a tape recorder to gain recordings of conversations myself and the young man had to formulate a smear program against me and fire me. My mistake was telling the truth. This is NOT what Herman would ever allow. His way, or the highway. While putting you out he always made sure to destroy and threaten you (as he did me, with lawyer letters threatening me with a suit if I told my story)

I ran into him out near the state line at a bank a little over a year ago and it still took me several days to recover from just seeing him and having him speak to me.

I am happy for the parents getting thier day in court and a measure of justice.

I pray Herman will repent, confess his chronic pattern of abuse against parents and cadets, then apologize to parents, children and employees he has damaged and marked for life.

Contact me if you like through my Employment Advisor and friend Rod Namdoog at [email protected] if you want to discuss more specifics.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tom and Debbie McCullough
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2007, 03:01:54 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Tom and Debbie?  When I left there, they always defended the Fountains and I thought they were my friends and godly Christians.  But I was very wrong.  Found out how they lied about me behind my back and supported everything the Fountains did.  I believe that they were very naive and probably were taken advantage of.  Does anyone know where they are?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bethel in the early 80's
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 03:14:44 PM »
I would really love to hear from anyone that was there in 1980-1981... I have so many memories.. good and bad... and have mixed emotions about all of them.  Does anyone remember MRS. Fountain?  Not a single peep about HER on the web...

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Bethel Boys Academy, Lucedale, MS.
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 02:24:11 AM »
I went there in 1996, I was 13 at the time. I turned 14 there in September and came home on December 1996. I would love to know what happened to that place. I didn't have a good experience there and will never forget it. Too much abuse has gone on and I'm surprised nothing has happened to that place yet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 05:16:21 PM »
Nevermind about nothing happening to them. Is there any way I can get a judgement too???

Offline bigjoey77

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 04:57:02 PM »
My name is joe kennedy i was in bethel 97-98 and i knew joe p. I was also endlessly tortured and have often dreamed and hoped to see a bitch ass fountain one day. Fountains you cocksuckers will burn in a special place in hell u sick motherfuckers!!!!!! Ive often wonderes if we as in his punching bags would ever have a voice!!!!!! And ive also been dying for 15 years to talk to someone about this.i even had all four metacarpls broken in half by one of fountains proteges! Im not a lil boy anymore u sick bastards!!!!