Author Topic: Whooter - Gutless, Nutless Coward  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Whooter - Gutless, Nutless Coward
« on: March 10, 2010, 10:18:45 AM »
I would have preferred to handle this matter privately, but since Whooter is a complete coward, I cannot do so.  

Whooter has now taken to harassing me via PM, sending me "nastygrams" by PM, but lacking sufficient balls to allow responses.  He can dish it out, but he can't take it, a fact with which I think everyone here is familiar.  Since Whooter has blocked PM responses, I will respond publicly and I think everyone will have a clearer idea of how sick, petty and immature Whooter really is.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Hey DJ

“Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: FriJun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent”

I really wish I had seen your face when I slowly revealed that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday.  You are so naive to think you could convince everyone I wrote that email (you fabricated) but you fucked up big time (as you always end up doing) and I blew your own thread out of the water (once again, you must have screamed and raved for hours).  We both know who the liar is DJ and it is sweet watching you jump around in your desperation trying to prove I am “This Rueben guy” (lol) when we both know it can never happen because I am just a login name on the internet.  I am your worst nightmare and you cant get rid of me no matter how hard you try (or lie).  Take a look at your last 10 or so posts… you have turned into a troll and you cant stand that I am interacting and discussing with everyone while you have to stand on the sidelines and just read without any “value added” input.

You and Anne should join forces.  She is almost as sharp as you are !!  

Bump… lol

********************************************************************************

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Wow, this message is quite revealing now, isn't it?  You've made some factual errors, so let me address those first.  

I am not the poster "concerned parent."  You seem to want to believe I am, but you are incorrect.  I believe you have previously stated that this poster was RobertBruce and also Ajax13.  I also have only a single login and have never, ever posted under any other user name.  That's a fact.  Your uulations don't change anything.

All I am doing is simply pointing out that you are not who you represent yourself to be and that you have proven before, through your own posts, that you are a liar.  Because you are not very bright and because you are impulsive and sloppy, you've essentially "told on yourself" many times.  When I point this out, it seems to enrage you.  I only wonder why you're so angry at me, when it was in fact you who posted the obvious lies that I am just pointing out to readers.

I do believe you have some serious mental health problems.  I can't see why anyone would do and say the things you do and say if they had a healthy, fully functional mind.  But that's your problem to deal with, not mine.  

If reading my posts makes you so upset that you feel like you need to harass me via PM, I'd suggest you quit reading them.  It seems you have some strong need to "one up" me, but that will never heppen, Whooter.  You are clearly damaged goods and clearly not my intellectual peer and you never will be.  Your venom toward me comes from your own inadequacy and anger at being exposed as a fraud.  Your smug arrogance does not fool me -indeed, I see right through it.  I see a man who suffers under the psychological weight of being an utter failure; a person who never made his own way in the world; a person who was born on third base believing he hit a triple, but who was never able to make it to home plate.  You obviously are a lousy father.  Your work record shows you're virtually unemployable.  Your education is high school level at best.  Are you just jealous of me or something?  Maybe so, considering I am more than twice the man you'll ever be, intellectually and physically.

No matter how much you'd like to believe that other people, like me or like Anne Bonney, live in petty, twisted little worlds like you obviously do, you are actually alone there, sitting in a pile of your own excrement, leading your meaningless life.  Let's face it, Whooter, the shining acheivement of your sad, unfulfilling, phony life is your trolling of Fornits.  How unfortunate for you.

But, alas, when I hit the "submit" button, the coward Whooter hid behind his account settings:
Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

Not only is Whooter an abject liar and failure, he's also gutless and nutless.

Obviously, my factual commentary about Whooter has struck a serious nerve, and it wouldn't have if it were untrue.  The truth hurts and Whooter is obviously hurting.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:51:21 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Whooter - Gutless, Nutless Coward
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I'm sorry but he really is a tool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 12:32:19 PM »
Oh Brother, here we go again.  It seems my personal troll is growing and becoming more desperate.  Now you are back to submitting PM’s.  At least you are logged in this time so I know who to avoid.  If guest posting were enabled this thread would be at 50 posts by now and growing fast.  So we can see it was a good move to force these guys to log-in under their user names.

Nice try DJ.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 12:38:23 PM »
 So we can see it was a good move to force these guys to log-in under their user names.

Yup...sure has cut down on the number of your, ahem..."supporters".  

Again, you wouldn't still be here...still trying to derail, deflect and distract if we weren't hitting one goddamned big nerve with you.

You are suck a friggin tool.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I'm sorry but he really is a tool.

No need to apologize.  He IS a tool.  And a liar.  And completely obsessed with me, which is kinda creepy.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 12:50:06 PM »
:deal:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 05:56:53 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »
Oh Brother, here we go again.  It seems my personal troll is growing and becoming more desperate.  Now you are back to submitting PM’s.  At least you are logged in this time so I know who to avoid.  If guest posting were enabled this thread would be at 50 posts by now and growing fast.  So we can see it was a good move to force these guys to log-in under their user names.

Nice try DJ.

What do you mean, "nice try"?  You did something stupid and got caught lying about it again.  You really are not that bright, dude.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:14:56 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »
:cheers:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 05:48:58 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »

Nice try DJ.

Whooter caught in yet another huge whopper of a lie.  He just can't help himself.  He's a pathological liar.

Admins have my permission to access my inbox and verify the PM from Whooter.  I also forwarded it to Anne Bonney, just in case Whooter tried to deny it, like he just did above.

This man's credibility is ZERO.  Readers shouldn't believe a single word of what he says, as he's incapable of honesty.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline John Whooter Reuben

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 01:28:53 PM »
Hey DJ

“Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent”

I really wish I had seen your face when I slowly revealed that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday.  You are so naive to think you could convince everyone I wrote that email (you fabricated) but you fucked up big time (as you always end up doing) and I blew your own thread out of the water (once again, you must have screamed and raved for hours).  We both know who the liar is DJ and it is sweet watching you jump around in your desperation trying to prove I am “This Rueben guy” (lol) when we both know it can never happen because I am just a login name on the internet.  I am your worst nightmare and you cant get rid of me no matter how hard you try (or lie).  Take a look at your last 10 or so posts… you have turned into a troll and you cant stand that I am interacting and discussing with everyone while you have to stand on the sidelines and just read without any “value added” input.

You and Anne should join forces.  She is almost as sharp as you are !!  

This missive looks like it was written by a goon consumed by hysteria and paranoia.  Reuben knows he screwed up sending his boys to RTC's, but rather than deal with his failure, his ego forces him to deny any accountability.  He defends what he did to his critics by going to great lengths, like starting STICC, or his ridiculous antics on Fornits.  Reuben wants so badly to be the hero, and he's a zero.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 01:31:58 PM »
And to add insult to injury, he denies sending it and calls me a liar only to have the proof of his own huge lie exposed just seconds after he uttered it.  He just can't win for losing.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 01:42:12 PM »
Quote from: "John Whooter Reuben"
........ Reuben knows he screwed up sending his boys to RTC's, but rather than deal with his failure, his ego forces him to deny any accountability.  He defends what he did to his critics by going to great lengths, like starting STICC, or his ridiculous antics on Fornits.  Reuben wants so badly to be the hero, and he's a zero.

I really think this is the crux of it.  Well, that and the money.  But yeah...I think deep down he knows its a pretty fucked up thing he did but he can't face it; so he embraces it to the end in a desperate attempt to avoid the guilt that he feels.  Denial ain't just for the alkies/addicts.  It runs pretty strong with program parents.  Especially the ones who lose a child, either thru death (Who's case, I believe) or that the kid won't speak to them any longer (my case, well no longer *a* kid, but my father's kid nonetheless).  Guilt is an incredibly powerful emotion.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »
But he feels no guilt about lying to everyone here on this board.  You can tell he only gets upset when he's caught red-handed lying through his teeth, which happens routinely - pretty much every time he opens his mouth.  All of his dishonesty causes him not one whit of guilt.  

His whole persona he has created here is phony. Everything - from his "personal story" to his involvement in the TTI.  Good thing he's so sloppy though and forgets which lies he told, when and to whom, so he can be demonstrated to be lying just by simply quoting his contradictory posts.  He's basically a common petty criminal who has found a way to exploit vulnerable children and parents for cash, but I'm sure he never discloses his criminal record or the real story about his family to the marks.  He's a scam artist, plain and simple.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

But, alas, when I hit the "submit" button, the coward Whooter hid behind his account settings:
Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

...and so that is why they are called.. "Account settings"
Sorry DJ but its for your own good.  You have lost your privilege to PM me.  You are being forced out of the shadows and into the open sun light and you obviously dont like it.  Going forward all your trolling and communication will take place out in the open where we all can read it.  You are required to log-in each time you post under your user name(s) and I will continue to not accept any PM’s from you until further notice.   I think eventually you will see that I am right and you will start to contribute meaningful posts.  Like everyone else here on fornits I will continue to have the option to PM you, at my discretion, because I don’t abuse the privilege.