Author Topic: Joel's Questions  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Joel's Questions
« on: March 03, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »
Joel, This might help to keep your thoughts all in one place.

Whooter

I was listening Dore Frances radio show aired July 6, 2009 with John Reuben who seemed fond of Aspen, like yourself on Fornits. In addition, you are quick to
defend STICC.

Toss up a link and we can all take a look at it. I am a defender of many things.

The only owner/founder I have seen defend his program was Ken Huey of CALO.

I believe every owner would defend the company that he founded.  I am sure Henry Ford right on up to Bill Gates would want to defend their companies.  There are many other people who defend them also.  I have seen people here defend fornits who are not even admins, so I think it goes beyond just ownership.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Joel's Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 08:32:27 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Whooter's holding out on you, Joel.  

He is still claiming not to have any ties to the TTI, but you can see right here where he admits he is indeed deeply involved in the TTI.

Ask him why, if he's just a "regular parent" he would be advising TTI players "where the real money is - the TBS industry."

He's just jerking your chain, Joel.

Joel, did you get an answer to these questions yet?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:22:44 AM »
Joel, seriously... this is your brother speaking... don't waste your time on this.

Offline john D reuben

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 05:37:52 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Joel, seriously... this is your brother speaking... don't waste your time on this.

Che, my feeling is your brother is being impersonated by "exposecedu" "randy jackson." Am i wrong?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 06:05:36 PM »
Quote from: "john D reuben"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

Che, my feeling is your brother is being impersonated by "exposecedu" "randy jackson." Am i wrong?

Dysfunction Junction, first off, we all like your new log-in name and I realize it must be tough not to be able to fire off a bunch of anon posts at people from the shadows.  You have to face the fact that posters, like Joel and others, are going to disagree with you on occasion.  You use to be pretty good at standing your ground and arguing your point.  But you cant just keep going around trying to discredit everyone who doesn’t buy into your logic and point of view.  You are really going to extremes here.

Try to calm down and just get along.  He has a right to speak his mind.