Author Topic: Bill Diamond  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bill Diamond
« on: September 14, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »
any one have any info on Bill Diamond  prior to his employmnet at elan .for example did you ever see him on the grounds of elan ,prior to his employment.    

Any info please

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Bill Diamond
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
any one have any info on Bill Diamond  prior to his employmnet at elan .for example did you ever see him on the grounds of elan ,prior to his employment.    

Any info please

Thank you
Senator Bill Diamond... any info?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 09:56:23 AM »
Ursus

If I am not mistaken there is evivdence that Bill Diamond worked for elan as a "liasion" (I think thats a fancy word for lobbiest)  between the Maine state legistlature and of course elan ,(nothing like being redundant ,you know me.)

I believe Mr. Diamond was employed by enlan in this capacity starting in 1978. I do not know how long he was employed by elan , maybe another former resident might know ?

It does amaze me that when Billy got elected to the Maine state legislature as a Senator ,that he sat on two committees , the Transportation , and judicial committees. Some body had to steer the elan generated tax revenues to  various Maine projects (like roads and road maintenance).

It behooved  Mr. Bill Diamond to make sure that elan, was able operate uninhibihted, for  as many years  as possible sinc3e not only was elan a golden (ark  enterprise) cash cow for  Joe Ricci and his henchmen;  Martin Kruglik ,Jeffery Gottlieb and Sharon Terry. It was indeed a golden fountain of tax revenues for the state of Maine.

What better way than being an elected official like Mr. Bill Diamond to make sure that ricci and the henchmen of elan are protected . I can't imagine that Bill Diamond didn't know what went on in elan, since the state police were on site a few times especially when a former resident hit an employed security guard in the head with an iron.( I believe this happened in late '78.)

Some body had to quash the abuse truth, or just make it go away. I wonder  how the residents of the state of Maine feel knowing that the roads and maintaining of the roads were done with the money made of the tears and blood of abused children by elan and the complicity of the leaders of the State of Maine in keeping the truth about these abuses from seeing the light of day.

I bring up the incident of the Maine state police and the hitting in the head with an iron ,because they would not ( the Maine State police )accept the child who had done this into their custody until elan cleaned him up from the wounds this resident recieved during a horendous general meeting. I can only imagine what elan did to this resident , though there are witnesses to this incident .

I know elan and I know what happened to many residents during my time , I wonder how much Mr. Bill Diamond knew? I wonder how much child abuse money Bill Diamond got from elan ?

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 12:34:05 PM »
Just my 2 cents...

I ll bet he knew a lot.. maybe not all the specifics, but he knew what was going on.  There were probably quite a few other people who did, and still do, as well.

I have given this thought, and the conclusion that I have drawn, is that Elan was politically connected, to the extent of being nearly untouchable.  

When you consider all the crazy things that went on there- When you consider all the crazy things that went on outside of there, by Elan higher members under the directions of staff- When you consider all that came out in the Skakel case- When you consider the complaints by neighbors about hearing children screaming and and crying, as well as the nearby residents putting together an organization, to have them shut down.

They ( in my opinion) have been held in existence through political connections.  It is the only way that they could continue to exist for so long, and I personally, believe that there is still such a "network" for lack of a better term in place.
I , also , believe that until it is dissolved, it will be very hard for the truth to come out, or to even ensure that they stay closed, or that there is any actual justice.

Paul St. John

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 09:38:25 AM »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 03:39:39 PM »
Internal error #1

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »
Hmmm. Its a campaign contribution tracker site. I'll try again