Author Topic: 1974 Lauderdale  (Read 7109 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
1974 Lauderdale
« on: December 13, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »
I've been trying to remember when I graduated. I know I went in in June 1974 and it seems I was in for 8 months, but don't remember. I do remember I was on the front row a really long time. Took forever to go home. Mouthed off big time during an open meeting. I remember my first day back at school--"I don't want to talk to you." Shivering at that memory.

I remember a brother and sister who lived in Plantation. I think she was my oldcomer for a very short time. They got in trouble when I tried to split.

I remember moral inventories. Sheesh.

I've buried a lot and I think that's why I did a search on The Seed and found this place. Not something you can talk about with people who don't know.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: 1974 Lauderdale
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 03:37:53 PM »
i got started over for telling my friends to get away from me and begging them to not talk to me.

funny - my 30th high school reunion recently and all those great old friends were there. all of them. every last one of them.

many of us still take surfing trips to bali, hawaii, costa rica, etc., and we still communicate on a daily basis.

irony and opposites...

not one person from the seed is in my life.

be warned, if you are a real "new" person.

there are mostly seed supporters here.

pigs!

complete pigs.

people that love to pretend they are humans, but they are brainwashed pigs. cowards.

many post using various different sign ins.

they'll try to get you into their little games.

just post how much you hate barker and wish him dead!!!

they'll soon call you a pedophile, and try to discredit you.

but keep in your mind.

your friends are your friends.

and these seed supporters are pigs.

bacon to be fried.

these pigs -- that post of their wonderful memories of being cattle pronged, deserve to be fried!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
Thanks for the warning, but I try to keep my mind open as well as my eyes and ears. I'll pretty much post what I want, when I want. Isn't that why we're here?

My 35th reunion is next year. Amazing. Haven't heard what's up for it. I don't live in FL anymore, so haven't been in touch with anyone in a very long time. Probably 25 years--the last reunion I went to was my 10th.

Are you still in FL? Where and when were you in the Seed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
i was in for one year when i was 14. 1972. in all three places. ft. lauderdale, blimp hangar and tropical park. at the time they made it appear it was about growth and expansion, but we've come to know it was about cities not wanting anything to do with barker.

they were kicked out of tropical park by the mayor of miami. kicked out of their temporary blimp hangar. (what a hole that was.)

and finally, kicked out of business.

i live in japan. haven't lived in florida since 1990.

a white christmas for sure. it snowed about 2 feet last night. and still falling.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 09:25:30 AM »
I apologize for not responding sooner. No white Christmas for us--we had less than an inch of snow. Cold as hell though. My family is all in FL and they start whining when it gets all the way up to 60! They're finally convinced I won't be moving back down there.

I remember Tropical Park very well--not when it was the Seed, though. I lived less than two blocks from there. The drive-in theatre was near it. We went all the time as kids. Huge flea market on Sundays. A few fond memories, I guess. I'm not familiar at all with the blimp hangar. Where was that?

I left Miami in 1976, kept moving north. Couldn't wait to get out of that state. Would like to go to my high school reunion next year though. Wow. Next year is only a day away.

Happy 2010 to you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »
re: Tropical park.. from what i can glean    here( trolls be damned) tropical park was the worst, the most destructive. interested to here more from anyone who was there.. curious to me why trolls would maintain such a consistent interest in this site, if they have no agenda other than vandalism... odd, ain't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »
tropical park was the worst.

at the blimp hangar if you ran fast enough, you could get out the back and keep on going. i saw a few escape that way.

tropical park was impossible to escape. but, i did see one kid leap from the front row and dive out the plate glass window and fall to the bottom floor. i never saw him return.

always wondered what happened to that kid.

my last day was at tropical. on my 15th birthday, i told them i was never coming back. and i didn't.

i guess they didn't push it after one year of that hell, because my parents had no money to give them.

my dad yanked my sister and then i refused to return.

best birthday gift i ever had.

fuck, its amazing i grew up suppressing all that shit.

i'm sure i could have gone on and executed that mutherfucker - or better to put it -- daughter - minor fucker name fart fucking barfer.

i'll relish his cancer ladened death.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 03:32:04 AM »
when i hit age of majority I told them (arthur and dennis) that i wanted my money( i had taken in enough taped to my person that i could live on the street for a while) and that it was time to go. They told me no, they couldn't legally hold me but that they could "physically" hold me. the way the game was played , then, was that they would hit you, and when you struck back ( two or more of them, one of you) they would call the cops (metro-dade) and swear an assault warrant. Within days, you went before "maximum Morphonius" and were remanded to custody.. Until you were 21. no criminal charges, no appeal. no wonder so many incarcerations, re-incarcerations, one-car crashes, overdoses, and suicide by cop. what a mystery it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
1974 Lauderdale
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 03:36:42 AM »
SUCK A DICK FAG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 08:08:37 AM »
when i hit age of majority I told them (arthur and dennis) that i wanted my money (i had taken in enough taped to my person that i could live on the street for a while) and that it was time to go. They told me no, they couldn't legally hold me but that they could "physically" hold me. the way the game was played, then, was that they would hit you, and when you struck back (two or more of them, one of you) they would call the cops (metro-dade) and swear an assault warrant. Within days, you went before "maximum Morphonius" and were remanded to custody.. Until you were 21. no criminal charges, no appeal. no wonder so many incarcerations, re-incarcerations, one-car crashes, overdoses, and suicide by cop. what a mystery it is

i am certain you never got your money.

there was another black guy that kicked me in the back -- don was his name, a court ordered loser, he kicked me because i wasn't sitting close enough to the circle during a - guy rap -- is what he said. honestly, i looked at the guy and said, my dad hates niggers and when he finds out what you just did, he'll fucking kill you. nobody said a word to me when i said that. don never touched me again.

my oldcomers brother was in law school at THE U. he got suckered in somehow, and dropped out of law school for that fucked up mess. after two weeks he stood up and said, i'm out of here. and tried to walk out. this was at tropical park. he was at least 22 years old, perhaps a few years older. every male staff member jumped on him and beat the crap out of him. he was screaming and crying and beat all to hell. he didn't leave that day, they tied him up. he was obviously restrained, and yes that is kidnapping.

he was gone the next day though. i hope he was able to get back into law school.

never heard from him again.

don't know what happened.

wonder how many lawsuits were quietly settled?

do you notice that erica is back? constantly talking about other men's male organs?

and this guy wasn't even in the seed.

scat kings. what can you do?

he's yet to see that with all the fake posts and fake sign ins, nobody has ever actually had a conversation with him.

sad isn't it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 08:36:48 AM »
"Thanks for the warning, but I try to keep my mind open as well as my eyes and ears."

Christ. I wrote that, just read it, and had a flashback. My first day a staff member (Susie??) told me "take the cotton out of your ears and stick it in your mouth." I wish these memories wouldn't come on so sudden. And why after all these years?wtf?

I've spent some time reading old threads--haven't seen the pro-Seed commenters you mentioned. Really just a lot of shit from someone who's really sick. Don't waste my time reading them once I've seen the subject title.

I'm wondering Oh, fuck it. I thought this place would help. Thanks. At least you seem to understand.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 12:33:19 PM »
Guet22 wrote
I've spent some time reading old threads--haven't seen the pro-Seed commenters you mentioned. Really just a lot of shit from someone who's really sick. Don't waste my time reading them once I've seen the subject title.
"22" If you read a lot of the old posts, then you would know who it is you've talkink with.
(I'm just sayin')
?©?€~¥@

Offline LucyMax

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 06:54:33 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Guet22 wrote
"22" If you read a lot of the old posts, then you would know who it is you've talkink with.
(I'm just sayin')

I read a lot of them, none-ya, thanks. I tend to give people the benefit of doubt until I'm personally involved. Considering Stack was the only one to reply to my very first post, I commend him for that. He starts fucking with me, well, that's another story.  :karma:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 07:17:49 PM »
Considering Stack was the only one to reply to my very first post, I commend him for that. He starts fucking with me, well, that's another story.
I remeber your 1st post andI wasn't sure if you were a real newbie or someone looking to stir up pot again. The seed thread has been pretty much useless for a while now 'cause of the "smut trolls".
Iv'e been looking for suvivors from St. Pete Seed '73-'74, only found 1 person, whom I didn't know anyway.
Thank god x-mas is over
NNO MORE JINGLE BELLS
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 01:57:45 AM »
Just another seed survivor. But you knew that. You've yelled at me before. But i'm not going to take it personally, 'cause you seem to do it to everybody.Know this, I too hate the seed. Hated it then still hate those phony bastards.
When you were in lauderdale, do you remember a punk named Doug Summers? He came back to St. Pete as staff.
But I knew him from school before the seed. He got sent there before they opened the St. pete branch.
?©?€~¥@