Author Topic: I Hate My Kids and Need a Program  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
I Hate My Kids and Need a Program
« on: November 14, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
But I'm broke, so I went to STICC.  They will pay for my kids to be abused (abuse can be therapeutic) at an Aspen program.  I'm glad because I hate those little fuckers.  John Reuben told me that all of his clients hate their kids, that's why he's in business!  I really wanted them sent to MBA or Lone Star, but they were both closed down for their therapy practices.  So I guess I need some advice on which Aspen program is still open that will abuse and neglect my kids like they deserve.  Anyone?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: I Hate My Kids and Need a Program
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »
You could try ASR.  They use LifeSteps and force little kids to simulate felatio on their counselors and make them give lap dances dressed as french maids.  Plus they have no staff with educations to be working with kids, so you can be sure they'll do the damage you're looking for.  And what's best is that they will prevent your kid from reporting any abuse.  Like The Who said, they can't have an abuse hotline at ASR because the abuse hotline operator might talk dirty to the kids when they call.  And the staff want to be the only ones sexually humiliating youngsters so they don't want to share.  Try ASR.  It's set up to damage kids just like you want!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 06:03:23 PM »
They use LifeSteps and force little kids to simulate felatio on their counselors

Did that happen to your kid or is the fag Who making stuff up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »
No, that was in an actual Oregon DHS report about LifeSteps at Mount Bachelor Academy and why it got shut down.

It might look like the standard trolling you see here, but according to state investigators, Aspen *actually did that*.

Surprise!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 06:08:04 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
No, that was in an actual Oregon DHS report about LifeSteps at Mount Bachelor Academy and why it got shut down.

It might look like the standard trolling you see here, but according to state investigators, Aspen *actually did that*.

Surprise!

They grope the students?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 06:20:46 PM »
I don't know about groping, but they do force little girls to perform simulated felatio on their counselors and to perform lap dances on their counselors dressed in lingerie.  Aspen considers this "therapeutic" while investigators consider it "systematic child abuse."  But despite these differing views, Aspen sure as hell does it anyway.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 08:24:16 PM »
Yeah, that's xactly what the investigation into Aspen found.  They are some pretty sick people to do something like that as part of their program.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »
The children went there for a good reason.  Nobody talks about that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »
Yeah, that's xactly what the investigation into Aspen found. They are some pretty sick people to do something like that as part of their program.

The staff were competent employees who worked well with the children.  I don't see why people hate Aspen so much.  The reports were fabricated like most stuff on this attack website.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: die shill poster die
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 11:19:19 PM »
The investigators working on behalf of the state of Oregon found enough credibility and evidence to take action.
MBA’s own advisors would probably agree considering they folded as they did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter u r a Guestilence"
The investigators working on behalf of the state of Oregon found enough credibility and evidence to take action.

The investigators were paid money to write a false report.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 01:35:31 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter u r a Guestilence"

The investigators were paid money to write a false report.

Yes, the money for the payoff came from the "Fornits stash of milions of dollars to bribe investigators to close programs fund"...........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 02:14:07 AM »
People on this website have saved money for years to file lawsuits against programs.  The funny things they're never successful.  For example, Curious George has been yapping about suing CALO.  Curious George would have taken legal action considering all the evidence he has.  His only witness, his child, does not count.  I would not believe a troubled teenager.  Why should any troubled teen be taken seriously?  They all lie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 02:39:54 AM »
People on this website have saved money for years to file lawsuits against programs.  The funny things they're never successful..

But I thought all the anti program types on Fornits were all drug addicted losers that whore themselves out for crack money........so which one is it, Whooter?  

Oh, and ask Lulu Corter or Antonio about how unsuccessful their lawsuits were.....better yet, ask Miller Newton......

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 07:32:21 AM »
Or ask HLA.  Or Aspen.  Aspen has settles more than two dozen lawsuits for big, big money.  You have no idea what you're talking about.  And you're a liar.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control