Author Topic: A Heavy Weight Has Been Lifted.......More To Come  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Dr. Frank'nFurter

• View Profile
A Heavy Weight Has Been Lifted.......More To Come
« on: September 02, 2003, 06:19:00 PM »
Richard Bradbury's actions are more than just a mere childish prank. By forcing a reaction from Melvin Sembler, and Mel's filing of a lawsuit, Mel has thereby agreed to "step into the ring" and settle this man to man. This now opens Mel Sembler to public scrutiny as well as an extraordinarly important judicial process known as DISCOVERY AND DISCLOSURE. Through D & D, Richard's lawyer can show that Richard's actions were entirely justifiable and in line with someone who suffered at the hands of an evil and perverse facility run solely for the collection of money and profits and that his actions were a "call to arms" and a "plea for attention" to see that present day teens do not have to suffer the same as WE ALL did. Now all you "arm-chair quarterbacks" make such excellent commentators, but I prefer to be down on the field covered in mud and grass and sweat, this way, I don't have reach up and place my fingers on the side of my neck to know I am alive.

I took the time to go to the Law Offices of Tom McGowan today, and found that MY OWN CONTRIBUTION will weigh heavily on the outcome of the case.  With the forthcoming DISCLOSURE of my own rather miniscule testimony, it is just the beginning of a very important fact, that will help bring restitution to all victims of the Sembler/Straight Inc. empire that up until now was able to operate with relative impunity to every and all law pertaining to human rights in the so called "War Against Drugs."  I hereby beg and urge any and all COURT ORDERED CLIENTS in the Pinellas County Area to go to the Court Records Building near the St. Pete Clearwater Airport located off of 49th Street North to seek out their own personal Court Records and submit them to the offices of Tom McGowan located at 150 2nd Ave N. Suite 870 St. Petersburg Florida.  If the name Leonard Englander appears on any of your documents, then Mel Sembler's fate is as good as sealed, I thank you for your time......Frankie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 09:44:00 PM »
Ok, not all the lawyers. There are some good ones. But there are some bad ones too and some of those have played a significant role in perpetuating the abuses that take place in these programs.

Was there a lawyer involved in your dealings with The Seed, Straight, SAFE, KHK, PFC or other related gulag? I wasn't court ordered, but I was extradicted by the State of Florida from the State of Georgia a couple of months before my 18th birthday for the "crime" of being a runaway from custodial guardians in Florida.

This is some damned shady business and it continues today in the form of Marchman Act commitments and other dubious legal instruments routinely used by program followers against their own kin.

How would you like a chance to hold accountable the slimy excuse for a human being who used his or her bar number and force of law to have you fraudulently committed to a fraudulent program? Not only might it just feel really good to get vindication for yourself, we might spank a few of them hard enough so that the slimy little weasels who are forcing kids into abusive rehabs under color of law today can't get away with it.

Please try and get ahold of any court orders or other documents that may exist in relation to your stay at Straight.  

The law in its majestic equality, forbids all men to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread - the rich as well as the poor

--Anatole France

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2003, 11:25:00 AM »
Hey Frank'nFurter. I'd like to hear your story! E-mail me: [email protected]

Offline scorpio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2003, 07:48:00 PM »
The gloves are off!!!  If you dispute information you have seen, GET YOUR PROOF.  Because I have known this man for quite a few years and I know he's telling the truth.

I would love to wait for your reply, so that you can share it with the rest of the world.

Do you have the cohonas?

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »
Please tell me that Semblers lawyer was directly invloved with getting persons committed into straight? Would this mean he has to remove himself as he can be possibly called as a witness for the defendant?

I still can't see how one can bring up the straight stuff though. Even under discovery. Discovery does not give one unlimited access to information and cannot be used for fishing in deep water.

For Ginger - A lawyer is the bottom feeding one celled, shit sucking organism one can find in the depths of most ponds amoung the fish turds and cow shit. The people that make used car saleman and politicians look respectable. An attorney is a practioner in the legal field whom is ethical and most likely works for you. -Clay