Author Topic: Bye Bye Mount Bachelor Academy  (Read 24541 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Bye Bye Mount Bachelor Academy
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2009, 06:07:14 PM »
he believed it was a homicide

Thank you poster for finding that, you saved me a half hour..... I rest my case..... many posters dont base anything on facts here... just peoples beliefs.
This further supports why I post here and spend the time that I do.  If not for my posts many people would believe that Sergeys death was determined to be a homicide instead of one persons opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
Thanks for the link!  It appears "homicide" is correct.  But again, what's the difference if it's homicide or death by abuse and neglect?  The poor kid died and his mother will never hold him again.  

Whooter, you're backsliding already, tsk, tsk, tsk.  Not good at all.  Try to go back to where you were earlier and start by admitting Aspen killed this child, one way or the other.  ONE DEAD KID IS TOO MANY, Whooter.  Let's try to focus on the child and stop obfuscating.  I thought you wanted to help kids?  Covering up for abuse is not helpful!!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 06:15:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
he believed it was a homicide

Thank you poster for finding that, you saved me a half hour..... I rest my case..... many posters dont base anything on facts here... just peoples beliefs.
This further supports why I post here and spend the time that I do.  If not for my posts many people would believe that Sergeys death was determined to be a homicide instead of one persons opinion.

What is the "knee jerk" response to me exposing the lie?:

"what's the difference....."  LOL, Ya got to love it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »
http://www.katu.com/news/65114062.html

Quote from: "katunews"
In an affidavit Lake County Sheriff’s Deputy Chuck Poré wrote:[...]

Sergey’s death “was a homicide and the result of criminal mistreatment and reckless endangerment by the school.”[/i]
It said that Department of Human Services requires that wilderness schools offer its students “no less than 3,000 calories of food per day.”

Poré said that Sergey was only given lentils and rice and may have only received 400 calories during the day.

The Blashchishena family declined to comment on the sheriff deputy’s findings but their attorney said the sheriff’s department is on the right track.

“Obviously, it confirms some of my client’s suspicions about some of the problems that were with the camp, some of the problems with the program, and in particular, the way that Sergey was treated and the way that there was a lack of attention to his medical emergency,” said Gordon Gannicott.

http://www.cafety.org/privately-funded- ... tion-group

Quote from: "thebulliten"
Poré arrived around 7 p.m., nearly five hours after staff members had begun CPR and more than three hours after they’d stopped lifesaving efforts. He rolled Blashchishen onto his side to examine him, and was surprised to find the boy’s body still warm.

“Never before have I encountered a body that was warmer than my own touch, and it was especially remarkable as it was overcast and had been hours since death. ... Although I was gloved I was wearing short sleeves and could feel the heat radiation against my own skin,” Poré wrote. “My senses likened the feeling to touching someone who had just gotten out of a hot shower.”

Thanks for the links!  Now everyone can see this is a homicide.  

I think this is the relevant passage:

Sergey’s death “was a homicide and the result of criminal mistreatment and reckless endangerment by the school.”

Aspen seems to have a lot of dead kids surrounding their programs.  I'm glad the Sheriff is going after the killers of this boy.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »
So out of frustration you change the wording yourself lol.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2009, 07:47:38 PM »
No, that's a direct quote.  This is a homicide case.  Sorry that you can't read that this case is being treated as a homicide.  I believe the coroner report confirms this.

The Sheriff also noted that the boy was put on a starvation diet consisting of only 400 calories per day when 3,000 were required.  

So they starved him, force marched him until he dropped and failed to provide medical proper treatment.  Yep, that's ahomicide, alright. But I think it will be charges as a 'neglegent homicide" as the staff exhibited depraved indifference to the boy's struggle for life and let him die.

Aspen killed this kid.  No way around that.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
2Who from the heart
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »
“Who” or whoever you are, I don’t know who you are currently entangled with in this exchange and I absolutely loathe posting any response to your relentless, soulless mission to minimize and obfuscate and deceive.

“Lol”, you write in this exchange. You pick over the details of this boy’s death with absolutely no compassion.
You whoever you are, are just disgusting. In just the past day. You’ve got banter with yourself about child rape in a program in one thread and you “Lol” your slimy response in a discussion on the topic of this family losing their child so fucking senselessly with a several staff on scene that were clearly at turns as indifferent and ignorant as you are.

I’ve a wish for you to evolve someday, troll. ‘Not a pure wish for this has not a damn thing to do with your enlightenment, or even the benefit of those you encounter in life.

I want for you to someday fucking get it. I want you to understand it and to feel it. You would fucking ache from it, if you could see what you are and understand what you aren’t. I want for you to be capable of regretting this that you’ve done with your life and to be able to mourn the loss of what that boy might have become in life.
Here’s hoping there’s a soul inside you to break….
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2009, 08:06:42 PM »
No, that's a direct quote.  This is a homicide case.  Sorry that you can't read that this case is being treated as a homicide.  I believe the coroner report confirms this.

The Sheriff also noted that the boy was put on a starvation diet consisting of only 400 calories per day when 3,000 were required.  

So they starved him, force marched him until he dropped and failed to provide medical proper treatment.  Yep, that's ahomicide, alright. But I think it will be charges as a 'neglegent homicide" as the staff exhibited depraved indifference to the boy's struggle for life and let him die.

Aspen killed this kid.  No way around that.

If you were so convinced, yourself, then you would not have to play with the wording.  You would be open and honest with the facts.  So what would drive people (or a person like yourself) to skew the truth or leave out facts or report only partual quotes?

See what I mean?... if you were confident in your facts you would just present them and let people read them for themselves. Many here miss that small piece but it happens daily here.  It is a tip off that your not being truthful.

Read a newspaper article and then read HEAL or some of the quotes here and you will see what I mean... only pieces are presented and/or they are truncated.

Check it out sometime.  The above posts are an example of this...look how the quote changes as the poster starts to loss his argument... its fun to watch sometimes.  It shows they are not too sure themselves that the childs death is a homicide or they dont  have confidence the article can stand on its own so they change it...lol.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: 2Who from the heart
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2009, 08:18:52 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
“Who” or whoever you are, I don’t know who you are currently entangled with in this exchange and I absolutely loathe posting any response to your relentless, soulless mission to minimize and obfuscate and deceive.

“Lol”, you write in this exchange. You pick over the details of this boy’s death with absolutely no compassion.
You whoever you are, are just disgusting. In just the past day. You’ve got banter with yourself about child rape in a program in one thread and you “Lol” your slimy response in a discussion on the topic of this family losing their child so fucking senselessly with a several staff on scene that were clearly at turns as indifferent and ignorant as you are.

I’ve a wish for you to evolve someday, troll. ‘Not a pure wish for this has not a damn thing to do with your enlightenment, or even the benefit of those you encounter in life.

I want for you to someday fucking get it. I want you to understand it and to feel it. You would fucking ache from it, if you could see what you are and understand what you aren’t. I want for you to be capable of regretting this that you’ve done with your life and to be able to mourn the loss of what that boy might have become in life.
Here’s hoping there’s a soul inside you to break….

Great post, Inculcated.  He's an insensitive bastard and program pimp.  

The poor kid is dead for no reason and his mom will never get him back.  Whooter's response? "Lol"[/u]  He's a really sick fuck.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »
So are you in favor of these people opening up another child-rape camp then?  Or should these people be put in prison?  It seems like you think they should just shuffle to somewhere where they can get away with it rather than change their program.

I also wonder how demand will hold up with all of these stories about rapes and killings in Aspen's programs.  Aspen has four programs in Oregon and one murdered a child and the other sytematically abused them and sexually humilited them and allowed little girls to be raped and woudn't even report this child sodomy to the cops.  And this happened in Oregon, where there is actually some oversight.  Imagine what Aspen does to little girls and boys in Missouri, Utah, Idaho and Massachusetts where nobody is watching them.  It's pretty disgusting to think about.

No friend, I am NOT in favor of any reopenings, but fear that there will be.  And why is that?  Because shitty parents are on the look out to dump their troubled kids in an expensive baby sitters lap.

Fuckers like the Cedu clan are only too happy to take them in, and make a lot of money off of the screwed up parents.

It won't stop, I'm afraid.

God rest the souls of the suicide victims and children that were never found again.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2009, 01:47:23 PM »
Quote from: "fuck cedu"
Because shitty parents are on the look out to dump their troubled kids in an expensive baby sitters lap.

Interesting how the ones who still cannot take responsibility for their own lives and screw ups refer to "program parents" as the ones screwed up or call them shitty parents.  Gets you off the hook?  I bet to this day you haven’t taken personal responsibility for being placed.
I bet even in your present profession you blame others for your screw-ups.  It does carry over.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2009, 01:54:11 PM »
Oh, I bet you know a lot about blaming others, Whooter.  I wouldn't talk too much shit about work life when you already admitted here you could never hold a job more than a year because everyone found you tedious and annoying.  That has carried over for you.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »
Oh, I bet you know a lot about blaming others, Whooter.  I wouldn't talk too much shit about work life when you already admitted here you could never hold a job more than a year because everyone found you tedious and annoying.  That has carried over for you.

Exactly, it does carry over.  The way I act in my personal life carries over to my professional because there is an underlying personality that is driving it all.  So these people who blame their parents for being placed in a programs and pissing away thier inheritance are going to be blaming coworkers for their screw-ups at work, in their professional lives.  I have seen this first hand.  There is very little separation and I will be the first one to admit it is hard to act differently.  Its the way people are.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »
Lest my outburst toward the troll contribute to the troll’s agenda to have this thread deviate from substantive issues and devolve into yet another “whooligan” wasteland of semantics games, I’ll reiterate some of the points posted by others on the topic, in brief.

•   Fact: Investigators found nine substantiated allegations of child abuse and neglect as well as numerous licensing violations.
•   Fact:  This Aspen program (among others) runs "LifeSteps" workshops. LifeSteps was found by Oregon DHS to be child abuse.
MBA violated OAR 413-215-0076(3) regarding behavior management in that MBA required students to engage in an "emotional growth" curriculum, included but not limited to the Lifesteps program that was punitive, humiliating, degrading, and traumatizing. The "emotional growth" curriculum included, but was not limited to, sexualized role play in front of staff and peers, requiring students to say derogatory phrases about themselves in front of staff and peers, requiring students to reenact past physical abuse in front of staff and peers, permitting staff to engage in the usage of derogatory names, phrases and ridicule of students, and deprivation of sleep.
 •   Fact: Aspen’s MBA violated OAR 413-215-0056 regarding mandatory reporting in that student records indicate a student disclosed to a staff member prior sexual abuse but there is no indication in the record that the staff to whom the disclosure was made had complied with mandatory reporting requirements. Another student reported disclosing rape while at MBA to staff however there is no indication of a report to law enforcement or children's protective services.
•   Fact: Aspen programs have had children die under their “care” due to negligence.
•   Fact:  Sergey Blashchishen’s August 28th, 2009 death at Sagewalk is the most recent example of just such tragedies.  

•              Supposition: The program shill known as “who” is dead inside. -My own reasonable inference.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »
So these people who blame their parents for being placed in a programs and pissing away thier inheritance are going to be blaming coworkers for their screw-ups at work, in their professional lives. I

This is really funny.   :ftard:  So who else is to blame for pissing away the money and placing a kid in a program?  Its the parents who have the power and the parents who made the decision.  The kids do not have a choice.  Oh, you probably mean that the kids  behavior got them into a program (you know, those places parents dump their kids for an adolescent "time out" so the folks can have some peace) as if when kids behaves in a certain way  the only legitimate parental response is to dump him or her into a program.  Nice...you sound like the wife beater who says "but you made me do it it! You made the choice to talk back and get yourself beat up, its  your fault!"

A "co-worker" is a far cry from a parent.  Co-worker implies a degree of equality or at least lack a position that does not convey arbitrary control over other workers.  They don't have the power to suck up your adolescence and spit you out like so much trash.