Author Topic: DO ANY OF YOU BITCHES HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY  (Read 3331 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DO ANY OF YOU BITCHES HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY
« on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:25 AM »
G zuss!!!

do any of you fukking little twits have a goddamn thing to say?

grefduhl. "we're survivors. i was a coward and still am, i don't know what to say, except, we are all part of this. we are all in it together. uh, except stack jones, he was there butt he had balls unlike me, so he isn't a part of this."

fukkk you gref duhl.

part stack's ass cheekkks and have a good lickkk.

stikkk that tongue in theire good. attaboy!!!

stack's ass is butt pickin', finger likkken good.

now, doesn't it feel great to have a brown tongue instead of a brown nose?

thought so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: DO ANY OF YOU BITCHES HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 11:28:34 AM »
I think we know now what you used to fantasize about in group.

We all copped the best we could.

We don't hate you 'cause you're a fag,

we just hate you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »
well said! :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »
Very well said. However some that guy is to pathetic to hate. It's just a sad stack, really.
Really annoying and sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:54:45 PM »
Did the program really do that to him? I understand that people react differently, but could it just be possible that he was an asshole BEFORE he went in? (possibly making it worse?)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »
I think there's at least one thing all of us...the pro seed and anti seed crowd...can agree upon. Stack is sick and ginger is crazy for allowing any of this to go on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 11:57:47 PM »
I understand his hatred for the seed, but I don't think he realizes how his choice of expression reflects on him, and diminishes the credibility of those us us who actualy AGREE with his possision. There have to be other problems in play here, not just the seed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:42 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I understand his hatred for the seed, but I don't think he realizes how his choice of expression reflects on him, and diminishes the credibility of those us us who actualy AGREE with his possision. There have to be other problems in play here, not just the seed.
                 It is not just the seed is right, that is really scary, there are millions, suffering, from places just like the seed, scary is mild, it really needs  to stop, its obviously doing harm, think of all the souls that suffer. Very sad.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 08:26:34 PM »
To Anon who says I'm crazy, why do you assume that I have any moral or legal standing to allow or disallow anybody saying anything they choose?

Nobody has anything to say around here cause the level of discussion has sunk to something like a public access Jerry Springer wannabe level. If anybody wants to talk about something interesting, why feel free to do so. Any time. G'won. You might check out Orange Toilet News for ideas. Interesting exclusive coming out likely Monday. By exclusive I mean exclusive interviews with a national headline making principal.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »
Dear Antigen,
 I don't think anyone said that you have a " legal" or a "moral" obligation of any kind. But what about good taste.
It sounds to me  like you are bored with the seed topic , and couldn't care less. Why else would you choose to be a non-administrator?  The only time you chime in anymore is when someone talks about YOU. And face it . What they said about you is nothing compared to the personal attacks and threats posted here by "you know who". But yet that seemed to deserve a defensive response.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 12:39:47 AM »
Why are you calling him “you know who”? Stack Jones shit up the seed thread, not Voldemort.
Why does Antigen have to bust out the pooper scooper? There are good things to read in the seed thread that are recent.
I wouldn’t consider his shit to even have equal value to fertilizer like other shit does, but it hasn’t poisoned the garden.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 03:16:20 AM »
I refered to him in the generic because I believe it just spurs him on to see his name. And I called on Antigen because she is the one holding the "pooper scouper" (as you put it). Besides,it's HER yard. I didn't get the Hairy Putter reference. (I had to look it up) I 'm too old. Next time try Pokeman or maybe even the smurfs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 04:10:30 AM »
There is no point in trying to get Antigen to clean up after this spastic colon.
Some shit stinks so badly it is clearly shit.
Yes, the seed forum is littered with the aforementioned readily apprehended shit. Was it not moderated before? People were not always happy with that. Has it not been stated over and over again that no admin wants to be the arbiter of what is shit from not shit?
Post something in the seed forum that has nothing to do with the anal-expulsive one. Keep posting. Others will contribute.
Shit happens. So do better things.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 04:19:12 AM »
I have . And back atcha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 11:47:40 AM »
What is wrong with you people?

I haven't seen a Stack Jones posting in weeks now.

There is one, two or even more of you posting fake Stack posts and then going on the bends over him.

His sign on name is stackjones.

Somebody posts often using stack jones and I think it is either Just One More, or Eric Beer, maybe even Inculated, or Barker/Lybbie snitches hell bent on destroying this forum, for whatever reason.

The REAL poop here that needs to be scooped, are people like Eric Beer who was never in The Seed, of even the state of Florida, and has no connection with the board, or anyone or anything posted here, Eric Beer has posted using a thousand different names, some claiming to be Stack Jones, and others claiming to be one of his sisters. He even has the very same typos over and over again.

Some of you are really dumb as rocks. And a lot dumber than the Stones.

Neither Stack or his sisters have been on this board in weeks. Well, maybe they are reading and laughing at all of you, but they certainly haven't posted anything.

It seems to me the joke is on all of you, because you're talking about him, and he's no where to be found.

From what I gather, he doesn't even live in the U.S., so where is all this danger this guy is supposed to be posing and imposing upon any of you?

If he was in The Seed nearly 40 years ago, we've gone long beyond imminent or immediacy. Have we not?

This mess is an imposter. Eric Beer. He's the only one to use his true identity, and did so by accident. Stack researched him and found out he's a complete loser. He's the dangerous one. Coming here, posting and making a mess and having no connection. Now that is scary!!!

Obviously this "actor" Berr got so totally trashed by Stack Jones that he keeps coming back for more and more -- trouble. He's a trouble maker.

The trouble began when he threatened and stalked one of Stack's sisters. Threatened to kill her dog. Search the threads, see the typos, and the pattern and conduct becomes apparent, as to who is doing all of this.

It could even be Greg, or Inculated, or a Barker/Lybbyie snitch because Stack Jones has attacked them all and destroyed any of there credibility to make realistic and useful posts.

Although, I don't agree with some of the Stack Jones tactics and technique, I certainly agree with what he has to say. He's gone far into  proving many things, deeper than the surface conversation you have about him.

Have you at all analyzed what he has really tried to say?

If you can sift off the fake stack jones posts, compared to stackjones posts, maybe you can see that there is some kind of conspiracy or other thing going on here.

Bottom line, Stack Jones has contributed in some manner to this board. He has us all thinking, and coming back to see what he has next to say. And if you read the posts, besides the Stack topic, there really isn't much going on here anymore.