Author Topic: Proof: Psy is a liar!  (Read 7502 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Proof: Psy is a liar!
« on: October 16, 2009, 09:33:16 PM »
He was not suicidal prior to Benchmark

neither Was Jason, who was sent there for ADHD, slit his wrists two months into program.

Neither was Emily, who was caught by the night watchman on top of the apartment buildings ready to jump

Suicide attempts were so common at Benchmark they got the nickname "5150".

Read this file to find out the truth about Psy.
http://www.benchmarktransitions.com/ass ... ration.pdf
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Proof: Psy is a liar!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »
Psy,

You work hard on this website and the personal attack was unfair.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 01:05:55 AM »
Original Poster,

Was a second party privy to statements you claimed "MICHAEL" made?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

neither Was Jason, who was sent there for ADHD, slit his wrists two months into program.

Neither was Emily, who was caught by the night watchman on top of the apartment buildings ready to jump

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Assuming that it was Psy who made those quoted assertions (do we even know this?), how do you know where he got his information ... regarding Emily's alleged suicide attempt? Maybe he got it from the night watchman, who may have been in a somewhat more objective position to pass judgment than the young woman in question.

How do you know that Emily wasn't -- at the time of that statement supporting Benchmark -- embarrassed by her former suicidal actions and hence sought to deny them? Maybe she was in the process of trying to get a job entailing some responsibility, and was afraid of being labeled "mentally unstable."

The fact is, you don't know. None of us know. Where is the "proof?"

Dredging up these statements, over a year old, long ago ruled on... so that you can try calling Psy a "liar"... is pathetic!

Go flagellate yourself!

And don't enjoy it!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 02:55:21 AM »
Original Poster,

I have to make a chess move, " Your foot in your mouth 7"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 04:29:27 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

She was not entirely honest in that declaration, to say the least, and later took it back as much as she could without admitting to perjury.  Want proof?  Read her second declaration:

http://fornits.com/psy/DECLARATION_OF_E ... dacted.pdf

Want to know why she did it?  Her counselor called her up and implied, falsely, that I had used used her full name in our court papers, something that I did not do.  Understandably she was upset because I had promised her confidence.  To get revenge (girl is impulsive), she rubber stamped what Benchmark was urging her to say happened. The only people who used her full name in their court papers was Benchmark, which she didn't know about until later.  That is what she said about why she did it.  I think there is more.  Her counselor may have also implied something about her fitness to take care of her baby(I asked if that was the case, she would not answer, which was an answer of sorts).

During the suit the program stooped lower than I ever thought possible, and we'll leave it at that.  Even my parents were absolutely disgusted.  They told me that if there was any doubt I was ever telling the truth about Benchmark, it went away during that case.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 09:44:44 AM »
My gut feeling tells me Jayne Longnecker would do anything to discredit another person if something did not go her way.  Has the state investigated Benchmark Young Adult School in the past?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 09:55:51 AM »
Even my parents were absolutely disgusted. They told me that if there was any doubt I was ever telling the truth about Benchmark, it went away during that case.

Not a lawyer type, but as I understand, this is the sort of event that can re-start the clock on ones time to file limitations. If they didn't realize they were victims of fraud until your case - they may now have a case of their own should they want one.  Might be worth looking at. I Know they don't need the aggravation but as far as I can tell, litigation is the only way to effectively hold these programs accountable.