Author Topic: Miller Newton's house  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Miller Newton's house
« on: November 19, 2009, 09:32:04 AM »
Miller Newtons House, Church and Sanctuary (Yeah Right)
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdUrKJxHtrk
 :jawdrop:

Miller's house as viewed from the water...
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLJOvmqCLI

I can't be the only one pissed off....am I?
:flame: :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :flame:

Wish me Much Peace
Wish me Much Healing
Woof
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Miller Newton's house
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 11:20:45 AM »
I noticed that what few three-story residences there were ... all seemed to be along the water. Most of that neighborhood is single-story. Do the three-story folk have votes with more clout in the local neighborhood association?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 01:22:02 PM »
What is really troubling is that the Straightmobile was not parked inn the driveway of either the house or the "church".  This can only mean that Newton is cruising around, looking for kids whose junk he can touch........

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 03:40:46 AM »
Just shows us how profitable child abuse can be

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Miller Newton's "rental property"
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 01:06:17 AM »
Is that associated piece of property, where folks allegedly rent from Newton, on the books as part of the "church?" Does it have tax-exempt status?

If so, ya might want to check out what happened just recently to "The Family" regarding their C Street House in Washington, DC. It's been on the books as a "church" for 20 years, ostensibly due to worship activities / bible studies and missionary preparation work being done there.

They also rented rooms to some conservative senators for when they were in DC. From what I have been able to gather, they did not pay taxes on this income.

The tax-exempt status  for C Street House has just been "stripped."

See also: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29329&p=351769#p351769

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
What is really troubling is that the Straightmobile was not parked inn the driveway of either the house or the "church".  This can only mean that Newton is cruising around, looking for kids whose junk he can touch........

:roflmao:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Re: Miller Newton's "rental property"
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Is that associated piece of property, where folks allegedly rent from Newton, on the books as part of the "church?" Does it have tax-exempt status?

If so, ya might want to check out what happened just recently to "The Family" regarding their C Street House in Washington, DC. It's been on the books as a "church" for 20 years, ostensibly due to worship activities / bible studies and missionary preparation work being done there.

They also rented rooms to some conservative senators for when they were in DC. From what I have been able to gather, they did not pay taxes on this income.

The tax-exempt status  for C Street House has just been "stripped."

See also: http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... 69#p351769

Yeah, but, I think it's a "foundation".

You seem pretty hardcore.  Fuck $tr8.  :poison:  :peace:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 11:15:12 AM »
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
Wouldn't matter. The C Street House is also being run by a "foundation." I'm not sure whether they are going by the name of "The Fellowship" or "The Fellowship Foundation" these days, or whatever moniker they've come up with recently. But they ran into problems stemming from all of 4-8 senators renting rooms from them while they were staying in Washington, DC.

What matters is what is declared on the books for tax purposes. If the property is declared tax-exempt due to its alleged use for religious purposes, owner / management of the property can not also at the same time be collecting rental income from residential use of the property.

There are probably small local differences in how jurisdictions interpret this, but I imagine the general principle is pretty universal.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
Wouldn't matter. The C Street House is also being run by a "foundation." I'm not sure whether they are going by the name of "The Fellowship" or "The Fellowship Foundation" these days, or whatever moniker they've come up with recently. But they ran into problems stemming from all of 4-8 senators renting rooms from them while they were staying in Washington, DC.

What matters is what is declared on the books for tax purposes. If the property is declared tax-exempt due to its alleged use for religious purposes, owner / management of the property can not also at the same time be collecting rental income from residential use of the property.

There are probably small local differences in how jurisdictions interpret this, but I imagine the general principle is pretty universal.

O....o.k.