Author Topic: Movie Reviews  (Read 12772 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Reviews
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »
Just watched that movie Role Models and about died laughing. I normally avoid that sort of film as the humor is too crude for my liking. For some reason the idea of two idiots becoming role models to troubled kids in a mentoring program run by a reformed coke snorting loon who used to blow her judge for blow made me laugh.

good times.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Just watched that movie Role Models and about died laughing. I normally avoid that sort of film as the humor is too crude for my liking. For some reason the idea of two idiots becoming role models to troubled kids in a mentoring program run by a reformed coke snorting loon who used to blow her judge for blow made me laugh.

good times.

That movie looked as if it had too many "heart warming" moments for my tastes.  Like "awwww these guys learned something... and the kids learned something!!"

You know what recent flick surprised me as to how funny it was? The Hangover. I was howling. Zack Galafianakis was brilliant. I love that guy.

Although I love films with "stupid" humor, such as Dumb & Dumber, Tommy Boy, Step-brothers, etc.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »
I'll see if I can DL the Hangover later, sounds good. The thing I liked about Role Models was the part out in the forest. hahaahahhaahha Ambien.. lol.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »
Adam Resserected (spelling)- Good movie, hard to tell who was crazier, Adam or the head nurse.

Offline davidchatman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 02:39:39 AM »
This movie obviously cost a lot of money to make but was painful to sit through. The acting was horrible and the story was ridiculous. I couldn't wait for it to be over. Worst action movie I've seen in a long time!