Author Topic: justonemore a racist?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
justonemore a racist?
« on: August 16, 2009, 10:12:54 AM »
actually folks, it's sort of fascinating, in a morbid, car-crash sort of way, to watch this person unravel. it's also tragic. i wonder at the pathology. is this guy channeling ted koscinski, or manson? maybe jeffrey dahlmer? better check the refridgerator!
As to racism.. well that's an old idea, and a worn accusation, and a tiresome one.See, stack you manly man you, if you were as educated as you claim, you might have learned what racism actually is. Racism is an unfounded belief( in western culture) based on biblical Mis'interpretation.( that's mis-interpretation.. means they didn't get it.. sorta like you) anyhow, that notion was rejected by the council of nicea, some time back.
Now, racism is a common phenomena, and as to eastern cultures, it's really far more prevalent. i suppose if you were at all familiar with japanese culture you would know that. If it's racism ya want, hey take alook at the rig-veda,( the Rig Veda is a foundational Hindu epic , a saga)it's all there. the plain truth is that america( you know the United states of,.. that great big ol Satan on your globe at home) is and always has been the most racially tolerant society on earth. if you had read history and been capable of understanding it that would be evident to you as well. But IT Ain't. Poor You!
It amazes me that bad ideas are ever new, every few decades they get dug up and trotted out, though they smell as bad as ever, and the one who trot them out always, always act as if they got some sorta brand new spiritual truth. TIRESOME TIRESOME TIRESOME! hey, he's here, gotta go throw the tennis ball ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: justonemore a racist?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 11:03:24 AM »
Actually...

It seems you are the one unraveling.

I read two of your posts a while back, and they both clearly maligned the black race, or people of color if you will.

You made inferences to the ghetto and those comments inferred that people of color are ignorant, foul mouthed, and uneducated.

Its hard to dance away from that.

I know, I know... You'll claim I'm one of his sisters, to try and take away from the racist claim, and to take away from your rotten racist tone.

Now, I see your post above, and, although I don't support Stack in some of the things he does, it is clear that he is hammering away at you, and the other people that come here in support of Barker and the Seed.

Why, don't you just apologize, and go visit one of those race based museums.

May I suggest watching the old PBS TV series, Eye On The Prize. If that doesn't remove your indignant racist views, then you are worse than all the claims you lay on Stack.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »
You state that being called a racist is an old idea.

Is that because you have been called a racist for a long time?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »
lol :roflmao: lol..........sigh.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:17:26 AM »
You didn't raise the Council of Nicea did you? As a way to explain racism? You actually brought in what the Catholic Church lays claim to, as something meaningful, valid. Factual? Ha ha. Really! And there are three Gods too? I'm surprised the Trinitarian council didn't get into your argument.

Is that like transubstantiation? Like the wafer and wine really becoming the body and blood of Christ!

That same council that led to millions of people being murdered, full races that are NOW extinct because of their decision to wipe out, what they perceived as heresy? All in the name of God. In the name of the Catholic Church? I should rephrase that to hundreds of millions of people slaughtered off the face of the earth.

Oh, you are a foolish and phony historian -- friend!

Fox's Book of Martyr's ring a bell to you? If you don't know the book, of course its condemned by your phony cult church. It has factual court records of all the murders performed by the cult during that period. Very impressive psychopathology if you ask me.

Catholicism - gay priests, the church authority of child rape, is really the argument you bring to why you are NOT a racist?

The church that historically has murdered more than 600 million people?

Flawed historical context to what racism is.

I think we all clearly know what it is - and your explanation is terrible.

It's quite simply hatred and intolerance for other people.

People not like you JustOneMore.

So, go have just one more beer, or joint, or whatever it was that you were doing to cause you to post such a stupid thread.

Actually, maybe you better stop doing it. You obviously are losing brain cells.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »
the racism you have, and attempt to cover through benign banter is obvious.

your spin ain't woikin'.

the accusation was on you. not amerikkka. maybe hannity can pull that one off, but the post accusations are addressed to you. not the country.

need i say it again.

your argument is extremely flawed.

terrible.

its YOU! you're the racist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
Beer will make you fat, lol. have some tea with honey better for you, oh but if you must have a beer, try a little honey added to it, lemon too will make it taste better, blahhhh, beer is fattening.....lol :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:25:01 AM »
uh, yeah -- i cite the catholic church as my authority...

the world is flat. and that was hundreds of years AFTER the council of nicea.

poop thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:03 AM »
say 5 arghhh fathers.

and 10 hell mary's.

and praise the LOAD!!!

maybe dumbdest thread of all time!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 11:40:16 AM »
You will get started over for having beer, Lol.  :cheers:  hee hee, :rasta:  :whip:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »
i sure would not want to live in a world where one persons religion defines anything for others. especially one that is as arcane, and has a proven track record that is deplorable on human rights, such as the catholic church.

i have to agree - the church's definition of racism is weak. and i have to agree it is a cult.

and i have seen justonemore's posts. they are usually race, or other ignorant view based, like this person watches fox news and believes it is factual. no spin here. sorry, if you disagree jwm.

i recall one of jwm posts saying something like -- if you don't like america, go become a taliban. like there is no other world view except jwm's and if you disagree - then you are a taliban. ridiculous. terribly flawed and pathetic.

as i recall, doesn't this guy - stack, live in japan? so, how can jwm say to him, become a taliban. japan is buddhist. and surely, america is way more racially prejudice than the current japan. america is polarized in racism.

a good example is calling obama black, when he was raised by a single WHITE mother.

but, stack's point was not that america is racist, or japan - it is that JWM is racist.

seems this justonemore guy fell bait to stack and now he's getting hammered on it.

really justonemore -- as long as their is racism, it will always be a current issue, and not something that is old and dated. racism is not mute.

where exactly did you go to school jwm? since you seem to enjoy attacking and razing this stack fellow and his education?

i have to admit it, it seems this guy has all of your goats.

i have never seen a board where -- everyone is so dedicated to anything another person posts. so, dedicated to encoding every word of that poster.

are you a star trek fan? or maybe you get obsessed with food, or all things star wars? or as just one more implies -- booze?

THINK before you attack = especially someone like this stack fellow.

you may not like what he has to say, but it IS apparent he is clever, and well educated. he's brought some of you to tears, and many of you to beg the administers of this site to ban him.

all to no avail.

say as you will.. but, clearly he is winning this battle of words and wit.

but, of course you don't and won't see that.

you will continue. er... to lose.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 06:04:07 PM »
aww, gosh.I'm really hurt now! but let's be fair, folks.  I really only hate the race that you belong to. does that make me a racist? No it doesn't, it makes me a misanthrope. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 11:13:09 PM »
lol. too funny that one.... sigh.. :twofinger: