Author Topic: wacko's visit to libby's home in FL  (Read 810 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
wacko's visit to libby's home in FL
« on: August 14, 2009, 02:55:16 PM »
so what happend 2 knockng on her door, u said u were in fl? we nvr heard any big braggin story, so we assume that ur once again, full of crap, as usual. what happnd at barkers home when u went there?  how come no one has logged in ab out their phone  calls and visits to their homes since you published their addresses and phone numbers?  does that mean you are just a broken arrow, all alone in your quest (except for your illiterate ridiculous ranting boring long winded sister, of course).  what happend 2 ur promise to post her  address every day ??  looks like u r falling off the job blow hard.  all talk and no action.

what about the lawsuit?  ur a lawyer, my ass.  ur a musician, with a"believe it or not man, recording contract", my ass.  u own chidrens schools, my ass.  ur a martial arts guy, my ass.  u r any part of a law firm and meeting with 4 other attys about a class action law suit and people are selling thier cars and u have all kinds of people standin in line to support it, my ass.  ur a legend in ur own mind.  now pls proceed, u r so predictable, ur writing was somewhat entertaining, now it's just plain boring dude.

when the  heat got a lil tough and Greg and others started making points, u got all somber and apologetic and now ur back to being ur true asshole self.  lets stick to the mission here.  apparently you have forgotten that the focus needs to stay on lybby and art and staff and the seed that helped your parents wrap u guys up in carpets and bring u nto the seed against ur own will cuz u were lil angels sittin at home readin the bible.  u kno, kind of like now, u both are such nice, sweet, innocent people.  this is just rhetoric to u, it is not real, it is not part of ur soul, u haven't bounced around from forum to forum startin up with new people all the time, spending ungodly amount of hours spewing ur sick shit out for all to absorb.  let's get back into the game here pal, u are falling behind.  the  sallyK's and eric's and guests are all havin a good laugh at ur expense, c'mon u can show 'em.  ignore that guy who keeps tellin u to get the fuck off!  if u leave, what will i have to tune into once every few weeks and catch up on?  

seriously
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »