Author Topic: For Greg  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
For Greg
« on: August 08, 2009, 02:01:52 PM »
i'm done with the ranting.

i'll no longer respond to this guy called eric, and his numerous alias'.

he's sallyk, he's about 20 other fake posters here.

somehow, he followed my sister here, from another chat environment.

then he started to attack her. and next it was me.

if you check the history here, the only people i dumped on was barker and his staff.

i thought you were him, when you attacked my other sister.

so i dumped hard.

then i found out you were a real guy, and really did have a daughter.

a single father at that.

sorry, for all that.

i'm done with all the bs.

its time for some real action. if it is at all possible to do anything.

seems we are all talkers, and that guy wdtony is walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

geez - kids are dying and we are fighting with each other like assholes.

really, i am done with that shit.

so, antigen, and psy, you guys 'n' dolls are really cool.

time to move on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: For Greg
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:51:49 PM »
I know why I stopped ranting too, thanks for coming back , we need all to stand together on stopping this kind of crap, Peace to you Stack.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:46:01 PM »
^Thanks sis I know people are really going to buy this now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
I still think posting people's names & addresses & cell phone #'s & emails are not right.  First of all - both were involved in diferent businesses for over 20 years & who's business is it how or where they live.  Lybbi's husband was very suscessful & so was Barker in other businesses.  I want names & addresses removed - as always done in the past.  Even if I'm not friends with these people - I still want no harm done to them or anyone.  It's just not right- plain and simple.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »
(An inane attempt to instigate.)

0/10= fail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I still think posting people's names & addresses & cell phone #'s & emails are not right.  First of all - both were involved in diferent businesses for over 20 years & who's business is it how or where they live.  Lybbi's husband was very suscessful & so was Barker in other businesses.  I want names & addresses removed - as always done in the past.  Even if I'm not friends with these people - I still want no harm done to them or anyone.  It's just not right- plain and simple.
                       May this be a lesson for anyone that wants to work with gulags.  :jawdrop:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »
              Who cares what a guest thinks anyways??? I think it is great, for one,they had thousands of peoples addresses phone numbers  for years, so I laugh when I see this crap. Oh, I am a guest too, so WHO CARES! :jawdrop:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 03:15:56 AM »
GET THE FUCK OUT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 04:43:07 AM »
       May this be a lesson for anyone that wants to work with gulags.  :jawdrop:

AMEN!!!!
Stack, please post every child murderer of the Seed's name and address!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 06:44:39 AM »
I still think posting people's names & addresses & cell phone #'s & emails are not right.

I usually agree. It depends, though. Why shouldn't everyone have those addresses. My college fund and our tax dollars contributed to the purchase of those properties. Besides, like mine, their contact info is on the net available to anyone who cares to look it up. It's not as if this is privileged information or anything.

But if you think these jokers are self made, independent business people you're trippin! Remember what it was like? The Seed, indeed, became the entire world for the people involved--socially, financially and otherwise. I don't think that changed over the years. I had a friend who visited good old Art n Libbi n crew just a couple of years ago and he said it was still the same.

Also, I ran into some seedlings maybe 15 years ago. Funny story. I'm standing in line for donuts at this Dunkin Donuts on 441 in Tamarac just south of Commercial.   when these two chicks walk in w/ matching pageboy haircuts (20 years out of style) and those old familiar Seed tshirts. Back then I hadn't given the gulag industry much though or investigation. No particular hard feelings for Seedlings. Hell, still none except for those most culpable and who should have known better.

So I just said hi to them, told them my family used to be involved and to say hi to Art and all them for me. These girls, women really prolly late 20's, looked at each other like they'd come face to face with an evil demon, grabbed their 2 or 3 dozen donuts and ran out the door without even saying "have a super great day!" to the counter clerk. Then I remembered the whole no talking to splits, pull-offs or fuckups thing. I knew the clerk as I used to work at that particular donut shop. She asked me what the hell that was all about. I just told her that those were a couple of members of a cult that I used to be in.

Maybe one of those chicks is reading this. If so, hey, how are ya? Hope you're well. Honest to God I didn't mean to scare you. I really was just saying a friendly hi. It had been some years since my last contact with the cult and I had forgotten how it was till you reminded me.

Btw, how do we know that Art & Co. are invested in gulags today? Not surprising in the least if they are but I'd like to have some documentation of it. That would provide a big part of the answer to the only two-part question one must ever ask in order to understand almost any situation. To wit, who's fuckin' who and where'd the money go? That may not be as exciting and satisfying as a successful multi million dollar civil action or watching the likes of Charles Long III in prison stripes n shackles  in Joe Arpeo's house doin' the bunny hop for Dateline cameras.  :rofl: But a little education really and truely does deter some people from getting involved with these cults, helps program vets to come to terms with things and, sometimes, even gets uninvolved outsiders to understand that these are not nice people who deserve a donation and a pass from public scrutiny and force of law.

Quote from: "Thomas Jefferson"
   Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »
You are your own God. Nothing like being your own God.  :rocker:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »
Well I guess you'll just have to  :nods: settle for a legend in your own mind!!!

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »
Ginger,

To answer your question about Barker still being in the business...there are two companies here in Florida - Smart Mortgage, Inc. and Sound Mortgage, Inc.  Mr. Barker is involved with one or both - I can't recall now.  

The point is, Sound Mortgage and Smart Mortgage each loaned $100,000 to Recovery Zone, Inc. and Recovery Concepts, Inc. back in the early 2000's.  The main person at the Recovery business is someone by the last name of Jonas.  Jonas runs a halfway house in Delray Beach, FL.  Jonas also has a couple of other companies involved in the recovery and the "intervention" business locatedin Delray Beach.  Barker and his seed financiers are still in the rehab business.  

Go to Sunbiz.org and run a corporate name check on Recovery Zone and you will get the exact name of this Jonas guy - then you can search him out. Also check Smart Mortgage and Sound Mortgage.  I researched the business model back in 2005.  I have to hand it to the seed attorneys - it's a good business model.

This is just money lent in Palm Beach County, FL.  There may be more financing in other counties.
Still, the object would be to trace the "seed" money to the current financing. And since money is fungible (no way to differentiate a "Seed" dollar from any other dollar), well it would be difficult. Doable, but difficult.  Perhaps most of the money, if there was any, was paid out to employees before the 501(c)(3) disbanded and gave whatever money was left to other charitable orgs.

Stripe
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
the devil has ways of operating. Art Barker is an AMERICAN HITLER. why is this soul allowed to get away with this shit???