Author Topic: Ever notice???  (Read 918 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ever notice???
« on: August 03, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »
Ever notice how the ones that hate anything being said about the seed or other places like them,  or anything at all being said negative  about those places( probably some old staff members too), just try so hard to keep the B.S. going rather then try to understand why one hurts or lashes out at others so much, they try to keep all out of here ( oh did any one notice that( hear) was spelled wrong in one of the topics I wrote??? lol) from saying what is on their minds. Its not going to work though. So I guess like I said about not responding to posts that you do not like is best thing to do for anyone. I just wanted to post that . Peace..... sigh.... :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Ever notice???
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »
Ever Notice????

That no one for or against the Seed  likes or respects Susan and her goofy troupe of idiot pedo supporting  family members?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Ever notice???
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
Yea jeez that hurt, lol I think I read this some where, lol, hey stack buddy, can you do a script on John Under Pants for me??? You know he was a knuckle nose, he reminds me of the character Sponge bob wears ants, lol, that's right ants in his pants to make him do a seedling dance....sigh.........getting out did me good this weekend. :bump:  :peace:  :flip:  :rose: